Once Upon A Time- Season 2(US PACE)

1151617181921»

Comments

• SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    Why do you think they were abandoning thousands of townsfolk?

They weren't going to use the bean to escape the "failsafe" and abandon everyone else, they were going to use to use the bean to get rid of the "failsafe" by chucking the diamond down a portal.

But, thanks to Regina and Emma, they didn't need the bean for that and used it to chase after Henry and his captors instead.

No one was abandoned, or was going to be abandoned.

I think they were referring to when they were gathered and planning to use the bean to escape through a portal while Regina slowed down the trigger. That was before Snow had the idea to throw the diamond down a portal instead.

Red wasn't in the scene, but she may have still been there in the crowd, it's just that the actress likely wasn't available for filming.

I still want them to acknowledge whoever Cora really killed in place of Jiminy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if anyone on DS has posted this yet but here's the OUAT in Wonderland trailer.

Shame they had to recast Mad Hatter and I was very sceptical about the show when it was first announced but now I'm excited! :D
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AndreaJx wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone on DS has posted this yet but here's the OUAT in Wonderland trailer.

Shame they had to recast Mad Hatter and I was very sceptical about the show when it was first announced but now I'm excited! :D

I think someone made a thread for the show. :)

I'm still not overly keen on Michael Socha as the Knave, but I'll be fair and give the show a go. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think someone made a thread for the show. :)

I'm still not overly keen on Michael Socha as the Knave, but I'll be fair and give the show a go. :)

Aw okay...my bad I couldn't find the thread.

I'm not sure about Michael Socha too...can't get my head around Alice running with the werewolf. :D
  • pon farrpon farr Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    Have really enjoyed every episode, was wondering how the season would end, and must admit I was not disappointed. Plenty of scope for season 3 with a new big baddie to terrorise everyone.
  • Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    Why do you think they were abandoning thousands of townsfolk?

They weren't going to use the bean to escape the "failsafe" and abandon everyone else, they were going to use to use the bean to get rid of the "failsafe" by chucking the diamond down a portal.

But, thanks to Regina and Emma, they didn't need the bean for that and used it to chase after Henry and his captors instead.

No one was abandoned, or was going to be abandoned.

Umm, they were just going to leave town before the plan to get rid of the failsafe. You remember that, right...? The wormhole has been shown to start closing the moment someone has safely made it through. Even if they'd got the whole town together in one place, not many would have made it through. They made ZERO attempt at that though.
  • Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AndreaJx wrote: »

I don't think Hatter's been recast, has he? I'm not sure he's even in it. From the looks of the trailer this is set over a 100 years in the past. Looks ace though.
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just started watching this a few weeks ago. I love it when I find a program late and have loads to catch up on.

Absolutely loved it! All the fairy tales and their take on what we grew up with is fab. Love the cast too even though the less we see of Young Snow the better, her performance is a tad over the top - probably meant to be I know, I just find her annoying, :D

Can't wait for Season 3 and OUATiN to start.

Now to find something else to watch to pass the time of the summer lull.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm upset that the actors who play Mulan and Aurora have both got cast in other shows, so we might not get any more Sleeping Warrior.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apologies if mentioned already but some of us had guessed it, but Meghan Ory has confirmed her departure from the show. But has said she would like to return for future guest appearances. I suppose if her new show flops, she could easily come back.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bugger. There goes Red Belle too.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually randomly decided to watch the last half dozen episodes of S2 last night. Really did like the finale. The reveal of Peter Pan as a 'big bad' was a nice twist.

I suspect S3 will follow a similar path to S2 in that we'll get some kind of resolution by around episode 10. I can't see that they'll abandon Storybrooke completely though, so it'll be interesting to see how they juggle all the different threads.

I'm wondering how they can maintain this long term though. Once they get Henry back, they'll obviously need to throw another spanner in the works, so I just hope it doesn't get too cliched. I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of time jump occur at some point - maybe if they get a 4th season. It would be a fairly easy way of shaking things up I suppose.
  • paton1983paton1983 Posts: 2,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see that a new cast member has been announced for Season 3 (couldn't find a thread for the new season)
    JoAnna Garcia has been cast as Ariel. Found this news link from 2011 - kudos to the commenter at the bottom for their predicition http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s181/once-upon-a-time/news/a352278/joanna-garcia-to-guest-in-once-upon-a-time.html
  • jeppajeppa Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Could someone be able to tell me how to watch season3 US pace please. I don't have laptop at the mo, only an ipad so is that feasible or will I have to get a new laptop before 29th sept lol.
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    jeppa wrote: »
    Could someone be able to tell me how to watch season3 US pace please. I don't have laptop at the mo, only an ipad so is that feasible or will I have to get a new laptop before 29th sept lol.

You could watch them on the abc website using a DNS service, but I'm not sure how long it is before each episode will appear online after the air date.
  • jeppajeppa Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    You could watch them on the abc website using a DNS service, but I'm not sure how long it is before each episode will appear online after the air date.

Thank you I'll look at that.