Once Upon A Time- Season 2(US PACE)

Comments

• olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Palmerwho wrote: »
    Loved Emma & Snow in FTL, especially Emma's reaction to the ogres, TBH most of her reactions were priceless! Emma's mum is scary!!

King George was Mary Margaret's lawyer, quite where he's been hiding is a mystery tho. Lancelot being Cora in present day FTL didn't suprise me tbh, his timing was a big giveaway.

Don't get the hate for Charming and Henry. Loved the grandfather/grandson relationship now the curse has been 'lifted'. I

I certainly dont hate Charming - I just find him bland and uninteresting to watch compared to all the other characters, he (for me) doesnt seem to have much personality
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Good episode, not my favourite but definitely a good one.

Lancelot, I liked the casting and I enjoyed his scenes with everyone so the reveal of Cora killing him was sad.

Snow is right about Cora - she is worse than Regina and something tells me when she gets to Storybrooke, even Regina is going to be out of her depth trying to handle her.

I did like the team up of Snow/Emma/Aurora/Mulan in this episode as well, more so when the latter two came to understand the former.

Good scenes with Henry and David as well as the reunion with Jefferson and his daughter, 7/10.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i wish this show was on daily! waiting 7 days for the next episode is torture! :)
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Great episode, liking the character of Captain Hook already.. and the actor is one tasty dish :D
  • mrkite77mrkite77 Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    So Rumple is also the crocodile now? Tick tock... :)

And it looks like next week we finally find out who Dr Whale is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Random theory-having used the same magic bean as Hook, could Bae have gone to Neverland? Could he be Peter Pan?!!
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disappointed there was no Mary Margaret/Snow/Sleeping Warrior stuff, but otherwise, an excellent episode. Great intro for Captain Hook. He's very handsome.

And I like that Rumplestiltskin is his 'Croc', having him say 'tick tock, deary' was marvellous.

And it's always good to have Helena Peabody back on screen.
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent episode. OUAT is now my favourite current show!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved this episode despite the lack of Snow and Emma and My favourite Mulan.
    I do believe Baelfire is Peter Pan. It would certainly explain Hook's fixation with killing an 11-year-old boy. If Hook knew Peter=Bae, then he'd want to kill the only person left alive that Rumpel loved. He'd probably consider it revenge for the horrid woman's death.

How dashing was Hook?! :o:D The guyliner cracked me up though! Like my sister said, he was the love child of Captain Jack Sparrow and Joseph Fiennes from Shakespeare in Love. Haha! :D Everytime he was on screen I was just :o
    That said, just from the show itself, it'd be nice to have the duel antagonists coming to Storybrook. I'm not sure what Cora's plan is, I can't see her actually wanting to kill Regina. Hopefully Hook is a bit more worthy an adversary then he appears here.

Mr.Gold/Rumple asking Charming about relationships was one of the highlights for me in this episode.

Looking forward to the next episode. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Captain hook = FIT! That is all.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,192
    Forum Member
    I find it weird to think of hook as fit but in this he definetely is. I'm so slow I took ages to figure out who he was literally it took me to the chopping off of his hand to get it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OH HOOK!

a fantastic addition to the cast and a great episode!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    I absolutely LOVED this episode despite there being no Regina. Hook is a brilliant addition. Can't wait for the next one :D
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hook was fantastic! Hope he escapes from Cora's grasp though. I'm really starting to like Mr Gold, he seems like he's trying really hard to change for Belle. :P

So from the looks of next episode, we finally get to see who Dr. Whale is! And by the looks of things, he's
    Dr. Frankenstein
    :eek:
  • PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hook was fantastic! Hope he escapes from Cora's grasp though. I'm really starting to like Mr Gold, he seems like he's trying really hard to change for Belle. :P

So from the looks of next episode, we finally get to see who Dr. Whale is! And by the looks of things, he's
    Dr. Frankenstein
    :eek:

Never expected that when I watched the trailer!

Loved this ep! Rumple's now Belle's Beast, Cinderella's Godmother and Hook's Crocodile! It's genius!! I love how they've created a backstory for Hook to make him a believable adversary than he was on paper/in Peter Pan.

Gold/Rumple was great as always, so was Belle(so adorable) & Red, but parents from FTL suck for the most part don't they!

Missed Emma & Regina tho.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the show.

Missed fierce Regina though :(

Heard soon that the Queen of Hearts is gonna make an appearance on the show soon which should be fun. Hook was :o and a great addition to the show. Think him and Emma will have a love hate relationship when they meet up.
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ozpoppins wrote: »
    Random theory-having used the same magic bean as Hook, could Bae have gone to Neverland? Could he be Peter Pan?!!

I thought that it was established that Bae had gone to our dimension? That was why Rumple constructed the curse after all!
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    I echo the thoughts of everyone else. Really good episode, I like how Rumple was referred to as Hook's 'crocodile'. And already I can see myself really liking Hook, enjoyed his performance in this episode.

Also, with the 'Baelfire is Peter Pan' theories. I thought that he went to 'a land without magic' when he went through the portal. Surely Neverland is a magical land, as you never grow old? Was it ever confirmed that Bae went through to the 'real world' or do we not know? I'm sure the Blue Fairy said it was to an unmagical land, but I can't rightly remember.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liked the episode but disappointing not to have any Emma, Snow or Regina!

Hook is hot!
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Good episode, though not a favourite of mine.

Not sure what to make of Hook so far. Apart from a bit of a hot jerk, he really isn't the most menacing of villains the show could produce and I don't think making Rumples into the crocodile was the wisest of moves either. It felt a bit contrived to be honest.

Mila wasn't particularly likeable either but her death served to show how bad Rumples really can be when he gets mad, can't it?

Hook and Cora as a team could be interesting though and I liked the reveal about the magic bean and Neverland as well.

Good introduction for Mr Smee in this one as well. I wonder who Peter Pan will be too.

Nice to see Belle standing up to her father and Gold but she caved in with the latter too quickly though.

Good scenes with Henry, David and Ruby in this one too but I missed not seeing Emma, Mary Margaret and Regina, 7/10.
  • DeccomajorDeccomajor Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    At least we know how Hook lost his hand :p
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I can see why some people don't like Charming, he's a little bland. I am liking the grandfather/grandson relationship with Henry though.

Did I miss where August/Pinocchio went? Did Marco/Geppetto find him?

I really do think that Hook is going to be an excellent addition to the cast ;)
    kimotag wrote: »
    I thought that it was established that Bae had gone to our dimension? That was why Rumple constructed the curse after all!
    That was what I thought as well.
  • mrkite77mrkite77 Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    Fun episode. To have Dr Whale be Dr Frankenstein is just so perfect... wonder if his world really is black & white.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Great episode. I was heartbroken for Regina and Daniel. I love flashbacks of good-turning-evil Regina. It made me sad that they played her though, so cruel, poor Regina :(

But Hook is still oh so very hot.

I enjoyed Dr Whale as Dr Frankenstein too, I didn't see it coming (before I accidentally read spoilers!)
    Looking forward for Jorge Garcia next week! Liking the beanstalk/giant concept.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a massive Regina fan but that was a good episode, Jefferson is so sassy :D

nice to see Hook ;)

I'm really looking forward to next weeks episode!