Options

No sympathy for Dom and Priya, please!

junk1pinjunk1pin Posts: 38
Forum Member
So it seems as though the cat's almost out of the bag; Alysha practically admitted to David that she still loved him, then BANG, Alysha gets shot and David's feelings for her are plain for all to see. So it seems to me that it won't be long before they're together.
But I DO NOT feel in any way sorry for Dom and Priya. Dom spends most of his time moping around in a foul mood. Even after Alysha got rushed to hospital, he was too busy keeping an eye on David to pay enough attention to her.
As for Priya, just a bit bitchy and dislikeable. Not a patch on Alysha.

Comments

• Options
    Marie_EbbMarie_Ebb Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    I doubt David will get with Alisha
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Marie_Ebb wrote: »
    I doubt David will get with Alisha
    Sorry to disappoint you, but he does.

David and Alicia would be suited as a couple more than Priya and David in my opinion. However, this doesn't stop me feeling sorry for Dom and Priya. It won't be nice for either, Priya especially, considering she is set to marry someone she loves and she has been with David for a while now. It doesn't matter what kind of personalities Dom and Priya have, I do feel bad for them right now.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    junk1pin wrote: »
    So it seems as though the cat's almost out of the bag; Alysha practically admitted to David that she still loved him, then BANG, Alysha gets shot and David's feelings for her are plain for all to see. So it seems to me that it won't be long before they're together.
    But I DO NOT feel in any way sorry for Dom and Priya. Dom spends most of his time moping around in a foul mood. Even after Alysha got rushed to hospital, he was too busy keeping an eye on David to pay enough attention to her.
    As for Priya, just a bit bitchy and dislikeable. Not a patch on Alysha.

Just because you don't have sympathy and re bias towards them don't mean everyone else.

Just seemed you wanted to bash t he two characters cause you want David and Alica together.
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt sorry for Priya, can't be easy watching your groom to be demonstrate there's only one woman for him so openly.
    I've no sympathy for Dom, I don't like the character, plus he knew she loves David and stayed with her anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh the twists and turns that are coming our way.... (bites tongue & leaves quickly )........:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh the twists and turns that are coming our way.... (bites tongue & leaves quickly )........:D

Can you put what you mean in spoilers please:) I would like to know.
  • Options
    KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dom makes my skin crawl, shite actor too.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't feel sorry for them,both are unlikeable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just because you don't have sympathy and re bias towards them don't mean everyone else.

Just seemed you wanted to bash t he two characters cause you want David and Alica together.

Yes would be nice to see David and Alicia together, but Dom and Priya are pretty annoying characters anyway. If there were two more likeable characters in their position then I probably would feel sorry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought Alicia dies so there won't be any getting together with David if that's the case
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marie_Ebb wrote: »
    I thought Alicia dies so there won't be any getting together with David if that's the case
    She does not die
  • Options
    Forum Member
    star89 wrote: »
    She does not die

If Alicia died, then the story would become a bit too dull in my opinion. Priya and David arguing got repetitive the last time, but without Alicia there, it would all be a bit pointless.
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt sorry for Priya, can't be easy watching your groom to be demonstrate there's only one woman for him so openly.
    I've no sympathy for Dom, I don't like the character, plus he knew she loves David and stayed with her anyway.

Yeah, Dom and Alicia haven't really been together long and aren't really that convincing as a couple. Didn't Alicia admit to David before the shooting that she wasn't really with Dom?
    So, I don't really feel sorry for him.

But I do feel sorry for Priya because she does love David and it's not long before their wedding. Her and David have just been through a terrible experience - something that should bring them closer together and make them support each other. I felt sorry for her as she cried leaving the hospital. It must be awful to be in a hostage situation and that its made the man you love realise he wants someone else :(
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont like Dom, he just sees Alicia as his property... he knows she loves David but he couldnt move her in quick enough to help him with his errant daughter. But wasnt he a drugs mule pre Debs using him ?

Priya ... just a spoilt sex driven vacuous entity, who just spent how many weeks at a pre wedding camp ??? shes marrying a shop keeper not Richard Bransom ? She also kn9ows how David feels about Alicia but went out of her way to rub it in the girl face that she had David .. even when she was no longer the wedding event manager she was still on her case... just nasty
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    junk1pin wrote: »
    Yes would be nice to see David and Alicia together, but Dom and Priya are pretty annoying characters anyway. If there were two more likeable characters in their position then I probably would feel sorry.

Its not about them being boring its about whats happening to them. David clearly leading Pryia on is wrong, no matter how much of a bitch or selfish she is.

And Alica using Dom is wrong, as well.

But hey they get they happy ending :)
    Keviness wrote: »
    Dom makes my skin crawl, shite actor too.

He really is not, don't let what you see on Emmerdale fool you.
  • Options
    JohnMc1JohnMc1 Posts: 943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you put what you mean in spoilers please:) I would like to know.

I think purple bunny is referring to:
    Leyla possibly returning
  • Options
    ferdybookgeekferdybookgeek Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for Priya, she's done nothing wrong. David's just been stringing her along and hiding the fact that he loves Alicia more for months now. He doesn't deserve Priya or Alicia - he's a stupid, selfish, cowardly tart!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JohnMc1 wrote: »
    I think purple bunny is referring to:
    Leyla possibly returning
    Thanks, but this hasn't been confirmed, has it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for Priya, she's done nothing wrong. David's just been stringing her along and hiding the fact that he loves Alicia more for months now. He doesn't deserve Priya or Alicia - he's a stupid, selfish, cowardly tart!

This really wish he was the one who was shot, lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Yeah Dom like a fish out of water amongst real talent
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This really wish he was the one who was shot, lol.

Me too.
    I really, really want both Alicia and Priya to reject David. He's a spineless loser.
    I don't know why Priya gets so much hate.. Sure, she's spoilt but she's still a decent person. At least she's not planning on marrying someone she doesn't actually want to be with, unlike David.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too.
    I really, really want both Alicia and Priya to reject David. He's a spineless loser.
    I don't know why Priya gets so much hate.. Sure, she's spoilt but she's still a decent person. At least she's not planning on marrying someone she doesn't actually want to be with, unlike David.

Simple she is coming between David and Alica and people seem not to like that.

Me personally i don't get him and Alica together because of how much he "loved" Leyla.

Guess Pryia being the "Spoilt princess" and Alicia being the "poor Alicia who deserves him " has something to do with it. :D

Can't stand David, he's as strong as a wet crisp.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simple she is coming between David and Alica and people seem not to like that.

Me personally i don't get him and Alica together because of how much he "loved" Leyla.

Guess Pryia being the "Spoilt princess" and Alicia being the "poor Alicia who deserves him " has something to do with it. :D

Can't stand David, he's as strong as a wet crisp.

It must be that, Priya doesn't deserve all the hatred she gets.

I was a fan of Alicia/David too but he's messed her (and Priya) around too much.. And I now don't want them together.

And I don't buy his epic 'love' for Alicia either considering 1. he was once crazy about her sister 2. he didn't fight for Alicia 3. he's also in love with Priya (though not as much) and 4. he still wanted to marry Priya even though it was clear that Alicia loved him. Yea, like David himself, David's love for Alicia is as strong as a wet crisp :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It must be that, Priya doesn't deserve all the hatred she gets.

I was a fan of Alicia/David too but he's messed her (and Priya) around too much.. And I now don't want them together.

And I don't buy his epic 'love' for Alicia either considering 1. he was once crazy about her sister 2. he didn't fight for Alicia 3. he's also in love with Priya (though not as much) and 4. he still wanted to marry Priya even though it was clear that Alicia loved him. Yea, like David himself, David's love for Alicia is as strong as a wet crisp :D

Leyla left David years ago now though He is over her. Yesterday did show how much David loves Alicia more than Priya in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    star89 wrote: »
    She does not die

Thank god for that