Piers Morgan Life stories-Monday 21st march recording

jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi all, has anyone been to a recording before for this show?If so, can you give some background to what happens please, are there lots of retakes? or Just a real in depth interveiw?

Does anyone know who is on the show on Monday night?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only read one rumour about forthcoming guests for his show and that was Patsy Palmer.
  • ScoreScore Posts: 17,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    I've only read one rumour about forthcoming guests for his show and that was Patsy Palmer.

Patsy Palmer filmed her episode last month. Looking at Piers' Twitter page, it's Russell Brand on Monday, with David Hasselhoff doing one today and Ann Widdecombe tomorrow. He doesn't say who's appearing on each day but he listed them in that order and it's definitely the Hoff today so I assume that's the actual order.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope they interview cliff richard & charlie sheen
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i hope they interview cliff richard & charlie sheen

Big guest tonight :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    i watched the programme last night with patsy palmer. what puzzled me was that she said david beckham introduced his new girl friend victoria to her saying she is going to be in a new group and wants to know what fame is like.
    this would be early 1996 i guess. from what i have read they victoria and david that is met when the spice girls were well established.may be wrong on this but just couldnt see why victoria needed help from patsy,maybe it her dress sense she admired
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's just recorded one with John Prescott apparently:eek:
  • jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    itsmytime wrote: »
    i watched the programme last night with patsy palmer. what puzzled me was that she said david beckham introduced his new girl friend victoria to her saying she is going to be in a new group and wants to know what fame is like.
    this would be early 1996 i guess. from what i have read they victoria and david that is met when the spice girls were well established.may be wrong on this but just couldnt see why victoria needed help from patsy,maybe it her dress sense she admired

I maybe wrong but i dont think she said david, i think she said one of her girl friends bought her along
  • Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    No, she didn't say David, it was a friend Victoria was going with before David.
  • connorkinsellaconnorkinsella Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Piers Morgan. How on earth does he do it? Failed newspaper editor with charisma of a potato somehow gets gig as TV 'personality' culminating in top jobs with BGT and as chat show host on top American network. It's a ratings bummer as even American viewers realise they would rather watch a cat having a conversation with a sofa.
    Next seen on British TV interviewing A-list slebs like Patsy Palmer and Ann Widdecombe, and now about as popular with showbiz agents as a pork chop at a mosque. So long Piers and see you at the bus shelter. Hope you like White Lightning.
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 41,569
    Forum Member
    jonjons wrote: »
    Hi all, has anyone been to a recording before for this show?If so, can you give some background to what happens please, are there lots of retakes? or Just a real in depth interveiw?

Does anyone know who is on the show on Monday night?

Piers Morgan......"in depth interview"

First time I've heard those words in the same sentence:confused: He's about as in depth as the shallow end of a puddle

May as well get Louise Redknapp to do the show:eek: