Shaving

13»

Comments

• BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    I think us women have it easy, anything we need to shave can be hidden under clothes so in the winter we don't have to do anything if we don't want to! :D

Just think if you got ran over though think of the SHAME! :eek: :D
  • bazzaroobazzaroo Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    I actually enjoy a good wet shave, makes me feel fresh, clean and raring to go....
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hate it, usually end up with ingrown hairs and red lumps for several days after whenever I'm tempted to use a blade. Stick to my beard trimmer, I'm blond so a little hair doesn't look too bad.
  • One UnitedOne United Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate shaving but facial hair just doesn't suit him. I wish it did, but I just look like a tramp.
  • LazerliteLazerlite Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Able to enjoy the best of both worlds by being able to grow a full beard, then shaving it off and leaving a goatee. I don't think I've shaved my chin for about 5 years now.

I don't get any nasty cuts or rashes and haven't been going back up against the grain in over 10 years, so I can still get a clean finish with a wet shave that has the appearance of when I was 19 being in my 30s.

The rough look is in though and even better if you can go for days without shaving and pull it off.

The hair clipper with a number 1 comb attachement for a beard trim can give you a neat finish and save you the hassle of having to shave everyday.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    It's not something I enjoy but my beard is flecked with grey these days so it has to go.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Just think if you got ran over though think of the SHAME! :eek: :D

Pahahaha! I didn't think of that! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find shaving to be a chore, but to avoid looking like a drunken homeless man I have to do it. I generally shave every two days but on some occasions I go a week without shaving.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shaving legs is a pain, and if I wax I bruise :( just one of those things
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    I love it. I stand in front of the mirror and contemplate life, love and the questions of the universe.

Total relaxation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone suffer (as some people put it) from a five o'clock shadow? I personally don't but several of my colleagues do.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Does anyone suffer (as some people put it) from a five o'clock shadow? I personally don't but several of my colleagues do.

Embrace it

Women love it.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a woman and never bothered. Waste of time. It grows back anyway. Not as if my legs are like the amazon jungle.
  • WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Not only do I 'suffer' the 5 o'clock shadow, but I also get what I call 'blue beard'; Even when I'm clean shaven (around the sides, I always keep a goatee) if I'm photographed using a flash you can see the beard through my skin!
  • TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,416
    Forum Member
    bazzaroo wrote: »
    I actually enjoy a good wet shave, makes me feel fresh, clean and raring to go....

I find shaving quite relaxing although I might not bother on one of the weekend days (assuming that l'm not on duty).