My O2 app

Dave_GosportDave_Gosport Posts: 436
Forum Member
Hi all,

I upgraded my phone to an iPhone 5s on O2 Refresh at a store in Southsea back in MARCH and whenever I open the My O2 app, (On the latest bill part) I keep getting the "Sorry, There's been a problem, Please try later." message

I've sent tweets and a screenshot of the message to @O2 and to be honest, They haven't really been much help, Only to apologise and say that they were upgrading their systems (Which was going on around the 20th May approx) and said that it should be working properly after the upgrade. (Give or take a few days)

Well it's still not working, I'm still getting the "Sorry, There's been a problem, Please try later." message and I'm beginning to give up with it and just delete the app altogether.

Has anyone else had the same problem and managed to get it sorted?

My last option is to pop into one of their shops but thought I'd try on here first before I go.

This is soooo fustrating!!!

Comments

• Magic CottageMagic Cottage Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my experience of this in the last couple of weeks, you need to keep an eye on O2. I've been with them now for 19 months on contract paying by direct debit. Since this account restructuring you refer to my outgoing calls and texts have been barred three times due to non-payment despite the fact that payment isn't actually die until next week as stated on their own latest bill.

When I call, they apologise and lift the bar immediately, apologising for the error, but in my opinion that is not the point!!
  • Dave_GosportDave_Gosport Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    I guess that I'm the only one with this problem then???
  • john_hunterjohn_hunter Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry it seems that way, i've never had an issue.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry yeah mine works fine too.