Options

How did Robbie Williams........?

BohochicBohochic Posts: 370
Forum Member
manage to sing on both Strictly and X Factor on the same night?
Sorry if there's another thread on this, I couldn't find one.;)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was live on The Late Late Show in Ireland last night with the rest of Take That. Busy fellla.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    Both shows are in London.
  • Options
    puffenstuffpuffenstuff Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    must say his performance tonight was fantastic, he really included one direction as much as he could
  • Options
    emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure I read somewhere that Strictly pre record the artists singing. They probably did it a lot earlier on then that gave Robbie time to get to X Factor. Not sure though! Did we even see a crowd when they were performing? I can't even remember lol. Maybe it was filmed earlier in week.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emzi27 wrote: »
    I'm sure I read somewhere that Strictly pre record the artists singing. They probably did it a lot earlier on then that gave Robbie time to get to X Factor. Not sure though! Did we even see a crowd when they were performing? I can't even remember lol. Maybe it was filmed earlier in week.

Strictly performances are pre-recorded. So he would have time to get to the X Factor studios, which are about 10minutes away. :)
  • Options
    emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    Strictly performances are pre-recorded. So he would have time to get to the X Factor studios, which are about 10minutes away. :)

Thought as much. Busy man our Robbie!
  • Options
    roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its was Take That on SCD, Not RW though you would never have known. Why on earth did they let him back, now all the money is divided by 5? They were sell out anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    roddydogs wrote: »
    Its was Take That on SCD, Not RW though you would never have known. Why on earth did they let him back, now all the money is divided by 5? They were sell out anyway.

I'm pretty sure people knew that, but since Robbie is part of Take That he still can't be in two places at the same time.
  • Options
    SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    must say his performance tonight was fantastic, he really included one direction as much as he could

yea Simone did mention that he spent amicable time with them both before and after the duet, I don't think he was to impressed by the others although Mat and Rihannah seemed to connect alright
  • Options
    wkdstepmotherwkdstepmother Posts: 6,563
    Forum Member
    I thought his new backing band were cute - Gary better watch out:D
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bohochic wrote: »
    manage to sing on both Strictly and X Factor on the same night?
    Sorry if there's another thread on this, I couldn't find one.;)

A taxi?
  • Options
    Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    Take That pre-recorded both Strictly performances on Friday.