What exactly does Simon Cowell expect.......

busy_beebusy_bee Posts: 695
Forum Member
✭✭
....When he takes his Fiancee AND TWO ex Girlfriends on holiday together with him?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a294855/cowells-christmas-ruined-by-ex-lovers.html

He needs to pick one and get rid of the others.

Comments

• Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's afraid of women:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he expects that people will buy into it and say "He needs to dump his exes! He needs to stop being a cad!" ect ect
  • LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think if i was his fiancee and hadnt seen much of him as he'd been working in the Uk, and seen Jackie on his arm at every event and Sinitta on his arm going in and out the xfactor studio every day i'd be a bit peeved i wasnt spendoing time alone with him on holiday as well, i'd have thought they'd have a few days alone before the others joined if they had to join at all..

He wants the best of both worlds so to speak, clearly enjoys having these women bitching and fighting over him, and where the hell is jackies husband??
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,982
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    I think he's afraid of women:D

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought he was intouch with his femine side.
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LisaB599 wrote: »
    He wants the best of both worlds so to speak, clearly enjoys having these women bitching and fighting over him, and where the hell is jackies husband??

Jackie's husband always goes with her to Barbados at Christmas. They have both been going with him for years.
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    I thought Sinitta and Jackie had a massive twitter bust up earlier this year - have they kissed and made up then and joined forces against the fiancee?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/07/13/simon-cowell-s-exes-sinitta-jackie-in-public-row-115875-22408602/
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These stories are put out for a reason(by Max Clifford at a guess)so it keeps up the pretence of Cowell being a red hot hetro lover(note it says "lovers" in the story) so all those whispers about him liking men instead(ALLEGEDLY) go unnoticed it is called PR.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon was really funny and unpredictable when he first hit the screens. Now he's just a boring, middle aged whiner who's beyond predictable. Every year it's the same story. They go on holiday and someone has a falling out. Exactly who is the "source". Would it be Sinitta, Jackie or Mezhgan that rang up the papers to tattle :yawn::yawn::yawn: I'm sure the paps don't need to even bother getting new photo's. They can just get some old ones of Simon & Terri jet skiing and photoshop in Mezhgan.

He's lost it on the X-Factor as well. The same predictable comments, the blatant manipulation, the look of utter boredom as he tries to force some completely irrelevant act down our throats. Simon should go away for awhile, cut the crap and then come back. He's lost his touch/edge. Maybe he could ask Cheryl for tips on how to get his mojo back :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon was really funny and unpredictable when he first hit the screens. Now he's just a boring, middle aged whiner who's beyond predictable. Every year it's the same story. They go on holiday and someone has a falling out. Exactly who is the "source". Would it be Sinitta, Jackie or Mezhgan that rang up the papers to tattle :yawn::yawn::yawn: I'm sure the paps don't need to even bother getting new photo's. They can just get some old ones of Simon & Terri jet skiing and photoshop in Mezhgan.

He's lost it on the X-Factor as well. The same predictable comments, the blatant manipulation, the look of utter boredom as he tries to force some completely irrelevant act down our throats. Simon should go away for awhile, cut the crap and then come back. He's lost his touch/edge. Maybe he could ask Cheryl for tips on how to get his mojo back :D

Good post i was a huge Simon fan now i cant do with him, for the reasons you quote, and since he brought Cole on board, as he upped her "nations sweetheart status":rolleyes: and his pathetic attempt at looking like he is in the "cool gang" him and cole together smirking/giggling and smug, and ignoring Dannii his own popularity has plummeted silly man just grow up!!!
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Good post i was a huge Simon fan now i cant do with him, for the reasons you quote, and since he brought Cole on board, as he upped her "nations sweetheart status":rolleyes: and his pathetic attempt at looking like he is in the "cool gang" him and cole together smirking/giggling and smug, and ignoring Dannii his own popularity has plummeted silly man just grow up!!!
    Even that is predictable. He had his fauxmance with Paula on AI and was all over Danni the first year she joined the show. Now it's Cheryl, although they have managed to bring the fauxmance thing to new levels of nausea. I really don't think they work well together. It's like they feed off each other's narcissism and bring out the worst in each other. No doubt Simon will get bored at some stage and Cheryl will be replaced.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

^^This. Anything that was even vaguely entertaining about him is well and truly gone. He looks increasingly sad and needy and not remotely attractive.
  • M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    I dunno about anyone else but I really do not want any "news" about Simon Cowell especially when he is not really in the spotlight at the moment, He does not have a series on so why do we need to know he has had a bad Christmas.
    The families of soldiers who have been killed in action are having a bad Christmas, The family of the Bristol landscaper are having a bad Christmas, the families and those coping with terminal cancer are having a bad Christmas
    - NOT SOME EGO AND HIS BEARDS BITCHING AT EACH OTHER!

I have a desperate urge top buy a cordless drill and scuba diving gear. Let them re enact Titanic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even that is predictable. He had his fauxmance with Paula on AI and was all over Danni the first year she joined the show. Now it's Cheryl, although they have managed to bring the fauxmance thing to new levels of nausea. I really don't think they work well together. It's like they feed off each other's narcissism and bring out the worst in each other. No doubt Simon will get bored at some stage and Cheryl will be replaced.

Definately!!! i remember all the "saula" fans:rolleyes: who believed all his flirting with her, best laugh is Ryan Seacrest was there at the time no doubt smirking;) and now we have to put up with all the same bollox again with Cole, im sure they sign on the contract they have to flirt with him before he offers them the job, that is why i think he is taking her over to the US, so they can carry on all the vomit inducing "pretend" flirting for the Americans to fall for , they both win she gets noticed in the US he looks the ladies man he so desperately want to come across as;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    Actually, Simon Cowell is in USA at the moment - he was spotted in Atlanta (Ryan's hoe town) and in LA next day. So this article is pure fiction.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dunno about anyone else but I really do not want any "news" about Simon Cowell especially when he is not really in the spotlight at the moment, He does not have a series on so why do we need to know he has had a bad Christmas.
    The families of soldiers who have been killed in action are having a bad Christmas, The family of the Bristol landscaper are having a bad Christmas, the families and those coping with terminal cancer are having a bad Christmas
    - NOT SOME EGO AND HIS BEARDS BITCHING AT EACH OTHER!

I have a desperate urge top buy a cordless drill and scuba diving gear. Let them re enact Titanic.

i agree with all of your post especially the first bit:( but i did laugh at the end:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linder wrote: »
    Actually, Simon Cowell is in USA at the moment - he was spotted in Atlanta (Ryan's hoe town) and in LA next day. So this article is pure fiction.

what a surprise,someone has been working on boxing day getting the BS all out to the press(i hope he gave you a good bonus Max;))
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha, so rather than swanning around on a yacht with all his ex "lovers" he's actually shacked up with his real lover?;) Happy Christmas Simon - and in 2011, why not treat yourself to a more credible agent eh?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahaha, so rather than swanning around on a yacht with all his ex "lovers" he's actually shacked up with his real lover?;) Happy Christmas Simon - and in 2011, why not treat yourself to a more credible agent eh?

:D:D hope you have a great 2011 alfiewozere no doubt we will be reading more bollox about Simon still:D
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving the fact he was spotted in Atlanta!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    Hm, and Rihanna also posted that she had dinner with him in barbados - so I guess he is back. I think now we will start getting new pictures of jet ski and with The One.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hm, and Rihanna also posted that she had dinner with him in barbados - so I guess he is back. I think now we will start getting new pictures of jet ski and with The One.

maybe he asked Rihanna to post something when he gave her that big cheque after the xfactor final??;)
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    :D:D hope you have a great 2011 alfiewozere no doubt we will be reading more bollox about Simon still:D
    You too Maureen:) Simon will undoubtedly keep us entertained all year with his rampant heterosexual shenanigans:D Bless his little heart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You too Maureen:) Simon will undoubtedly keep us entertained with his heterosexual shenanigans:D

Thanks!!!! oh well it gives us a laugh anyway, though i think he would rather Max stop making us laugh and start to believe the BS
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if I believe Simon was in LA. I think that may have been made up. Afterall, you expect to see famous people in LA. However, the Atlanta siting was just plain wierd. Could be a mistake, but of all the cities in the U.S. he happens to be seen in Atlanta? Odd to say the least.

I could see him flying to Atlanta or Miami and then back. But I can't see him going to LA.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just think it's weird taking his exe's or so-called exe's on holiday with him. Even as a load of friends, it's weird going with the same women every year and it sure looks odd to everyone else who's reading the stories and thinks Si is a red-blooded hetero. Oh well, or maybe I'm just jealous and want to be there myself!! :D