Options

Jane Beale married 4 x times ?

Silent-TearsSilent-Tears Posts: 1,005
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In tonights episode Jane said it was her 4th marriage I thought she had only been married once to David Collins and now her her 2nd time round with Ian Beale ,or is there something I missed.

Comments

• Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Isn't it 3 marriages with Ian? :confused:
  • Options
    BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3rd wedding, 2nd marriage (with Ian)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know she was married to David when she came to EE then later married Ian and is now marrying him a 2nd time or has she married him 3 x times ?
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that then I remember she had one attempted wedding with Ian which ended in a mud slinging match, so technically would be 4 weddings she had/will have, not marriages.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah thank you so thats why she said 4th .
  • Options
    Blowpop27Blowpop27 Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    I'm more shocked that she is only 43!
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ian and Jane's first wedding was in December 2006 but it didn't go ahead, Ian planned to jilt Jane at the alter as revenge for her affair with Grant. Phil got in there first and tipped her off that Ian was planning to jilt her so she jilted him instead they had a massive fight but decided to forgive each other stay together however didn't manage to get married. They then married officially in July 2007 so technically this upcoming wedding will be their third.
  • Options
    Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Third marriage, fourth wedding.

David Collins (1992 to 2004; dissolved by his death)
    Ian Beale (2006; aborted wedding)
    Ian Beale (2007 to 2011; divorced)
    Ian Beale (upcoming 2015 marriage)

Actually, I just realized that both Jane and Ian have been widowed at different points in their lives. Though they weren't together, Ian was married to her when Laura died and David died of Huntington's disease.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    In tonights episode Jane said it was her 4th marriage I thought she had only been married once to David Collins and now her her 2nd time round with Ian Beale ,or is there something I missed.

February 19th will be 4 weddings, 3 marriages, 2 husband's. Ian stood her up at the alter due to her affair with Grant at their first wedding.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That lavender outfit looked like something even Dot wouldn't wear