• Options
    HailHenrikHailHenrik Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like she had a choice in the matter
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    She should give him a wide berth...leave him to his chums Helen and Showbiz.
  • Options
    kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Sam is a tad deluded if she thinks Marc would want her back.Even now she's still trying to say that she never said anything about him.

I'm disappointed in her
  • Options
    coke_peppercoke_pepper Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How disappointed would you be watching that back if you were Marc?
    He championed her corner, defending her and telling her how much he liked her.
    Harry ostracised, made fun of and was very rude to her.
    She states in the clip she was glad he had gone and had attempted to console Harry when he returned.
    She's deluded.
  • Options
    griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How disappointed would you be watching that back if you were Marc?
    He championed her corner, defending her and telling her how much he liked her.
    Harry ostracised, made fun of and was very rude to her.
    She states in the clip she was glad he had gone and had attempted to console Harry when he returned.
    She's deluded.

Been kinda defending sam as i really didn't anything that bad in what she said, she clearly stated she loved him and would miss him on eviction night..

but when you bring up the harry thing i do see your point..he defended her with that whole fingering thing..he might have deserved a little more praise and loyalty from her
  • Options
    lon_chaneylon_chaney Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The usual misguiding headline.
    The only thing Sam said in that clip is thats shes not going to abandon all her new freinds now simply cos Marcs back. Nothing implied that shes no longer going to be freinds with Marc.
    Sam is a sensible and sweet woman - she will be freinds with everyone and not take anything too serious or get into any of the nastiness.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    She is the epitome of "looking out for herself". She's made it clear she is in there to try and get a career in TV (fat chance if you ask me). If it suits her purpose she will happily be two faced. I really dislike this woman, and wish she would also tame that bloody birds nest of a barnet.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marc has told her where to go
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is ridiculous. Does she not realise that Marc (whome I loathe) btw and all the others in the Bunker have heard what she said.

She blatantly lies, time and time again.