Options

Corrie: How many bedrooms does Ken Barlow's house have?

Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
Forum Member
✭✭
Bedroom 1: Ken and Deirdre

Bedroom 2: Tracy

Bedroom 3: Amy

Bedroom 4: Brian's currently occupying that.

Any more? :D

Not to mention the fight to get into the bathroom! :p

Comments

• Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The front room is converted into a bedroom as it was for Blanche but yes the houses were originally 2 up 2 down, so a 3rd bedroom must have been created. Lots of the houses on the street work on a 3 bedroom basis, though I don't understand where Devs hippy chick sleeps as their downstairs is knocked through and there's Dev and Julie, the twins, Mary upstairs, also in Chesneys there's Kirk and Beth, Craig, and Chesney and Sinead, so where did Joseph sleep?
  • Options
    KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The front room is converted into a bedroom as it was for Blanche but yes the houses were originally 2 up 2 down, so a 3rd bedroom must have been created. Lots of the houses on the street work on a 3 bedroom basis, though I don't understand where Devs hippy chick sleeps as their downstairs is knocked through and there's Dev and Julie, the twins, Mary upstairs, also in Chesneys there's Kirk and Beth, Craig, and Chesney and Sinead, so where did Joseph sleep?

Dev's house - Number 7 - has a loft conversion.
  • Options
    c120701c120701 Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, so Dev's house should be the only one with three bedrooms upstairs. Kevin's house was always two bedrooms when he, Sally and the girls lived there but now there are apparently three upstairs.
  • Options
    emilybemilyb Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're all magical tardis houses, I wish I had one!

And then there's the magical invisible garage where all the cars are kept
  • Options
    Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well not too long ago at Gail's there was: Gail, Michael, David, Sarah, Bethany, Max and Lily.

It also always amazes me how Eileen seems the first to offer people a sofa for the night when she's already squeezing people in.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eileens has always bugged me, all those adults living there and nobody ever considers finding their own place, they're all happy living like a tenement.
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Im sure ken offered brian amys room because she was staying at the rovers. (Why? Her dads on holiday and her mum is home so why would she be staying next door?).

So does brian think that he can just stay in amys room for as long as it takes to win julie back?