Options

Merlin - Series 3 discussion

Comments

• Options
    CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Avi8 wrote: »
    Well, I'll get the ball rolling. I can't do this September. That's a very busy month for me this year.

And I would really like to get Cadiva involved too. She was talking 2 years! :o:(
    Smint wrote: »
    Cadiva MUST COME! Even if we have to carry her through Puzzlewood ;)
    I was thinking the same. If she can get herself on to a train, I will personally undertake to do whatever else is necessary.
    If she can get either to London or to a station near you, I have the perfect vehicle

Of course, what we need is a couple of capable knights to carry her litter. I know of one who might be coming available near the end of August ;)
    Natarhi wrote: »
    Wait, 2 years until she could come down??!? :oI'd be up for some carrying if it means we can do it sooner than 2 years from now. :)

You are darlings and I love you all very much :) At the moment my main issue is travelling. I can't do it by myself as I'm unable to walk more than about 50m safely or without incredible pain. My wheelchair is an attendant pushed one, so I can't even wheel myself and I have to use crutches to get about.
    On top of this, I have problems with sitting down as my knees don't work very well to lower myself up or down so using a "normal" toilet is an issue, as is getting up and down from a sofa or getting in and out of a bed which doesn't have the ability to raise up.

Add to the horrific oedema I have in my feet and legs and it all comes around to not being able to get about too good solo :(

I was half joking with the two years comment, I'm hoping it won't be as long as that until I'm in a position to move around normally again but, unfortunately, I've no guarantee that I will make a total recovery either, my left hand seems determined to resist all attempts at getting it properly flexible again and it's possible the same will happen with my feet/legs but I am being positive about it all and looking at it being a blessing to still be here whatever my long term prognosis might be.

So, while I would so love to descend on Avi, I don't think it's likely to happen any time soon and I would hate for you girls to put off doing so just because of me.
  • Options
    NatarhiNatarhi Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cadiva wrote: »
    You are darlings and I love you all very much :) At the moment my main issue is travelling. I can't do it by myself as I'm unable to walk more than about 50m safely or without incredible pain. My wheelchair is an attendant pushed one, so I can't even wheel myself and I have to use crutches to get about.
    On top of this, I have problems with sitting down as my knees don't work very well to lower myself up or down so using a "normal" toilet is an issue, as is getting up and down from a sofa or getting in and out of a bed which doesn't have the ability to raise up.

Add to the horrific oedema I have in my feet and legs and it all comes around to not being able to get about too good solo :(

I was half joking with the two years comment, I'm hoping it won't be as long as that until I'm in a position to move around normally again but, unfortunately, I've no guarantee that I will make a total recovery either, my left hand seems determined to resist all attempts at getting it properly flexible again and it's possible the same will happen with my feet/legs but I am being positive about it all and looking at it being a blessing to still be here whatever my long term prognosis might be.

So, while I would so love to descend on Avi, I don't think it's likely to happen any time soon and I would hate for you girls to put off doing so just because of me.
    :o Oh wow, I had no idea it was as complicated as all that. :( I'm sorry if I sounded flippant.

I think the answer is that the rest of us must descend on Avi soon, and then we must all descend on you to say hello and cheer on your recovery (but stay in a B&B so as not to be a burden) :D and then as soon as you feel you can manage it-and we'll all be happy to help you out with whatever you need us to-we will all descend on Avi again. :)

And one of these days we really must pop round to see Star... ;-):p
  • Options
    SmintSmint Posts: 4,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the answer is that the rest of us must descend on Avi soon, and then we must all descend on you to say hello and cheer on your recovery (but stay in a B&B so as not to be a burden) :D and then as soon as you feel you can manage it-and we'll all be happy to help you out with whatever you need us to-we will all descend on Avi again. :)

Great idea? Is there anything remotely Merliny in Yorkshire? Otherwise we'll just have to see some of the non-Merlin inferior history that might be dotted around the county ;)

Definitely! :D
  • Options
    MikeAP001MikeAP001 Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello... Nice to have everyone on again.

When I saw the thread, I thought there might be MERLIN updates. I didn't see any but I found this about Bradders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnanJf2530o
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WirseecKJs

He starts talking at 04:33...

More details:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEYJFVK069s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7ocJkKXea0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdmRPtiNyb8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjPW4imm-Lg

And, this summary:

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/26270/damien-the-antichrist-all-grown-up/
    Damien: The Antichrist All Grown Up
    Ingela Ratledge
    July 9, 2015 6:00 am

Remember that creepy kid from The Omen who turned out to be the Antichrist? Well, on A&E’s 2016 series Damien, he’s all grown up, and—spoiler alert!—his favorite number is still 666. Inspired by the 1976 horror classic, this new thriller from executive producer Glen Mazzara (former showrunner of The Walking Dead) imagines what would happen if Satan’s servant was living anonymously among us. The twist: Even he doesn’t know what he really is…yet. “There’s been this darkness that has followed him around,” explains the guy playing the little devil himself, Bradley James. “But he’s unaware of the specifics.”

That will all begin to change when a powerful and mysterious woman, Ann Rutledge (Barbara Hershey), arrives on the scene. “Numerous people start popping up who either want to kill Damien or help him fulfill his destiny—and Ann is very much one of his supporters,” says James. The British import, who’s appeared on The CW’s iZombie and BBC/Syfy’s Merlin, says he is keeping his fingers crossed for an equally ardent cheering section at Comic-Con: “We could turn up to an empty hall where I end up chatting to Glen’s mum.” Oh, like hell.

A first look of Damien will be unveiled at a Comic-Con panel this Thursday, hosted by TV Guide Magazine's Damian Holbrook. And visit TV Insider's Comic-Con page for more SDCC news.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o Oh wow, I had no idea it was as complicated as all that. :( I'm sorry if I sounded flippant.

You didn't Nat so don't worry :D
    Great idea? Is there anything remotely Merliny in Yorkshire? Otherwise we'll just have to see some of the non-Merlin inferior history that might be dotted around the county ;)

I don't think we've anything specifically Merlin-y around here but there's obviously tonnes of historic stuff and beautiful scenery.
  • Options
    Avi8Avi8 Posts: 3,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Avi my latest obsession show is Once Upon a Time, all the magic, drama and bad CGI of Merlin but with decent female characters and character development, plus storylines that generally actually bother to keep track of what's happened before and not wildly contradict themselves at every turn (shocking I know!) It's not broadcast on tv here but it is on Netflix if you have that. I highly recommend it.

Yes, I know it. My husband has watched it obsessively. I have to admit, I couldn't really get into it though I did watch quite a bit of it. I couldn't explain one bit of the plot though!
    Well I'm guessing August probably wouldn't work out, although I could potentially do the weekend of the 22nd/23rd, and Avi said not September so if we're looking at October then I could do any weekend at the moment, my plans don't extend that far.

Oh sorry, I didn't really make myself clear. August is totally out for me, well, weekends anyway. October is clear so far though. :)
    Well if one raises it's head I'm sure you'll be able to take it in hand...

Nice one. ;-)
    I don't think we've anything specifically Merlin-y around here but there's obviously tonnes of historic stuff and beautiful scenery.

I would love a girls weekend away in Yorkshire. It's a bit of a drive, but as Cad knows, I have been there and back in a day recently, so a weekend would be no problem. That would HAVE to involve Cad though, it would be rude otherwise. So you will have to let us know when you are beginning to manage things a bit more which, fingers crossed, won't be too long away. If you are still at a wheelchair stage, I am more than happy to push. :)
    MikeAP001 wrote: »

When I saw the thread, I thought there might be MERLIN updates. I didn't see any but I found this about Bradders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnanJf2530o
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WirseecKJs

He starts talking at 04:33...

More details:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEYJFVK069s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7ocJkKXea0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdmRPtiNyb8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjPW4imm-Lg

And, this summary:

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/26270/damien-the-antichrist-all-grown-up/
    Damien: The Antichrist All Grown Up
    Ingela Ratledge
    July 9, 2015 6:00 am

Remember that creepy kid from The Omen who turned out to be the Antichrist? Well, on A&E’s 2016 series Damien, he’s all grown up, and—spoiler alert!—his favorite number is still 666. Inspired by the 1976 horror classic, this new thriller from executive producer Glen Mazzara (former showrunner of The Walking Dead) imagines what would happen if Satan’s servant was living anonymously among us. The twist: Even he doesn’t know what he really is…yet. “There’s been this darkness that has followed him around,” explains the guy playing the little devil himself, Bradley James. “But he’s unaware of the specifics.”

That will all begin to change when a powerful and mysterious woman, Ann Rutledge (Barbara Hershey), arrives on the scene. “Numerous people start popping up who either want to kill Damien or help him fulfill his destiny—and Ann is very much one of his supporters,” says James. The British import, who’s appeared on The CW’s iZombie and BBC/Syfy’s Merlin, says he is keeping his fingers crossed for an equally ardent cheering section at Comic-Con: “We could turn up to an empty hall where I end up chatting to Glen’s mum.” Oh, like hell.

A first look of Damien will be unveiled at a Comic-Con panel this Thursday, hosted by TV Guide Magazine's Damian Holbrook. And visit TV Insider's Comic-Con page for more SDCC news.

Hey hello Mike! Nice to see you are still lurking. And thanks for the info re Bradley. I thought the man had dropped off the planet. Playing the Antichrist eh?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There must be some castles we could go and wander around in wearing floaty dresses, and one or two taverns we could visit. ;-):D
    Hi Mike :)
    Yes, I know it. My husband has watched it obsessively. I have to admit, I couldn't really get into it though I did watch quite a bit of it. I couldn't explain one bit of the plot though!
    That's a shame, I love it. I've made a drinking game for it. :p I think you would have to watch properly from the beginning (or have someone explain it to you well) to understand the plot though because there's a lot of cutting back and forth between present and past, and a lot of stories intertwining with each other. It's not the kind of show where you can just drop in on an episode if you don't know what's happened before.
    Nice one. ;-)
    I'm sure I don't know what you mean. ;-)
    I would love a girls weekend away in Yorkshire. It's a bit of a drive, but as Cad knows, I have been there and back in a day recently, so a weekend would be no problem. That would HAVE to involve Cad though, it would be rude otherwise. So you will have to let us know when you are beginning to manage things a bit more which, fingers crossed, won't be too long away. If you are still at a wheelchair stage, I am more than happy to push. :)
    I've never been to Yorkshire so I would definitely be up for going. And I have no problem pushing a wheelchair. :)
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Art, Star.

Smint says so.

And Smint knows Art when she sees it. ;-)

Ahh. Ok. Art. *coughs*
    Aaarggh! Those first two are awful, the second one will probably give me nightmares. Do you have any proof the third one is meant to be Gwaine? I have a strong suspicion it's actually a picture of a rock that has been sculpted to look like a potato carved into a face. In which case it's amazingly realistic.
    Again I'm pretty sure that is not Gwaine, but instead a sketch of a friendly bearded lady.

Bahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahaha :D:D

Pffttt good luck finding me :p

Hey Mike :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    Bahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahaha :D:D
    I'm such a cow, people have put effort into those. :blush: On the other hand they are frigging awful...
    Pffttt good luck finding me :p
    I shall simply wait until Jenna leaves DW and then follow the sound of crying and cursing. ;-):p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Avi my latest obsession show is Once Upon a Time, all the magic, drama and bad CGI of Merlin but with decent female characters and character development, plus storylines that generally actually bother to keep track of what's happened before and not wildly contradict themselves at every turn (shocking I know!) It's not broadcast on tv here but it is on Netflix if you have that. I highly recommend it...

Oh it goes there eventually :D
    There must be some castles we could go and wander around in wearing floaty dresses, and one or two taverns we could visit. ;-):D

I've never been to Yorkshire so I would definitely be up for going. And I have no problem pushing a wheelchair. :)

Otley's got 19 pubs :) A few castles not that far away including Skipton, Knaresborough, Spoffoth, Sandal, then up the Dales to Bolton Castle which is fab.
    I would love a girls weekend away in Yorkshire. It's a bit of a drive, but as Cad knows, I have been there and back in a day recently, so a weekend would be no problem.
    That would HAVE to involve Cad though, it would be rude otherwise. So you will have to let us know when you are beginning to manage things a bit more which, fingers crossed, won't be too long away. If you are still at a wheelchair stage, I am more than happy to push. :)

I can get about with my crutches in and out of cars and stuff, I just need the wheelchair for any kind of distance as I can't walk more than about 50m.

There's loads of castles, plenty of big stately homes and Fountains Abbey is always a good point of call which is a National Trust property but it's fairly disabled friendly apart from one fairly steep pathway down from the visitor's centre. There are alternatives though and they did, last time I was there, have a little shuttle mini bus running down from memory.

Harewood House is great but it's 18th Century and a bit on the more expensive side. York itself is obviously stuffed full of historic things plus it has the Railway Museum which is also fascinating.
    Then there's all the beautiful scenery bits, more ruined castles, places like Newby Hall, Parcival Hall, Castle Howard, all the other ruined abbeys like Bolton Abbey etc, Whitby, Filey, Bridlington on the coast, more beautiful houses around there like Burton Agnes and Burton Constable and Sewerby Hall..

It would depend on what you all fancied seeing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh it goes there eventually :D
    It does but not nearly as badly or as frequently as Merlin, it has a few plot holes as compared to Merlin's plot chasms. ;)
    Otley's got 19 pubs :)
    That'll do for starters :p
    A few castles not that far away including Skipton, Knaresborough, Spoffoth, Sandal, then up the Dales to Bolton Castle which is fab.

I can get about with my crutches in and out of cars and stuff, I just need the wheelchair for any kind of distance as I can't walk more than about 50m.

There's loads of castles, plenty of big stately homes and Fountains Abbey is always a good point of call which is a National Trust property but it's fairly disabled friendly apart from one fairly steep pathway down from the visitor's centre. There are alternatives though and they did, last time I was there, have a little shuttle mini bus running down from memory.

Harewood House is great but it's 18th Century and a bit on the more expensive side. York itself is obviously stuffed full of historic things plus it has the Railway Museum which is also fascinating.
    Then there's all the beautiful scenery bits, more ruined castles, places like Newby Hall, Parcival Hall, Castle Howard, all the other ruined abbeys like Bolton Abbey etc, Whitby, Filey, Bridlington on the coast, more beautiful houses around there like Burton Agnes and Burton Constable and Sewerby Hall..

It would depend on what you all fancied seeing.
    Sounds great. :) I totally read the BIB as Percival Hall. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It does but not nearly as badly or as frequently as Merlin, it has a few plot holes as compared to Merlin's plot chasms. ;)

This is true :)
    That'll do for starters :p

Sounds great. :)I totally read the BIB as Percival Hall. :D

You wouldn't be the first! It's absolutely beautiful, well worth a visit although it's only the gardens which are open to the public I think as it's a Christian retreat centre now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm such a cow, people have put effort into those. :blush: On the other hand they are frigging awful...

I feel bad for laughing too.. :blush:
    I shall simply wait until Jenna leaves DW and then follow the sound of crying and cursing. ;-):p:D

Ooooo low blow, Nat. Low blow :cry:
    Otley's got 19 pubs :) A few castles not that far away including Skipton, Knaresborough, Spoffoth, Sandal, then up the Dales to Bolton Castle which is fab.

Well, that's Smint and Avi happy ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol! Sorry xx
    And me :D:D
  • Options
    MikeAP001MikeAP001 Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey hello Mike! Nice to see you are still lurking. And thanks for the info re Bradley. I thought the man had dropped off the planet. Playing the Antichrist eh?

Hello Avi and greetings Star...

Yeah, Bradley went from the son of Uther to the son of Satan... Meanwhile Katie McGrath will be in Knights of the Round Table playing Elsa (?)...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3496992/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel bad for laughing too.. :blush:

You did remember they film Emmerdale up and around my neck of the woods didn't you oh Stary one ;)
    Meanwhile Katie McGrath will be in Knights of the Round Table playing Elsa (?)...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3496992/

Yeah, the new King Arthur which is already attracting plenty of criticism and is, from the script and the plot synopsis, going to be a steaming pile of shite.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol! Sorry xx

You will be...
    You did remember they film Emmerdale up and around my neck of the woods didn't you oh Stary one ;)

Oh yes.. *Packs bags* :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Mike! Great to see you! :)

WTF is Elsa??? :confused:

Anyway, I have started to watch Once Upon a Time (am now on episode 5!) although it's sadly lacking in totty of the standard we're used to (at the moment). Jamie Dornan/Christian Grey is OK, I suppose, but he's no Gwaine. Is it wrong that I prefer Robert Carlyle to either of the princes?

I see that the one who turned down Christian Grey's role is happy to play the lead in that "steaming pile of shite" (beautifully phrased, Cadiva :D ) Just shows how he viewed 50 Shades on the turd scale of badness ;)

And David Beckham's in it??? :o

So, Yorkshire it is then! Anywhere is accessible if you have some hunky knights in tow ;) My H will be jealous as he was brought up in Horsforth. Haworth isn't too far away, is it? And bareheaded on Ilkley Moor? ;) Happy to drive and take the specially adapted battle bus with wheelchair stowage facilities and enough room for us all :D

By the way, Tom called his son Freddie Douglas. Cute!

As for the fan art, could I do better? No. Have they put loads of effort into it? Yes. Do I still find it hysterically funny? Hell yes! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Mike! Great to see you! :)

WTF is Elsa??? :confused:

Anyway, I have started to watch Once Upon a Time (am now on episode 5!) although it's sadly lacking in totty of the standard we're used to (at the moment). Jamie Dornan/Christian Grey is OK, I suppose, but he's no Gwaine. Is it wrong that I prefer Robert Carlyle to either of the princes?

I see that the one who turned down Christian Grey's role is happy to play the lead in that "steaming pile of shite" (beautifully phrased, Cadiva :D ) Just shows how he viewed 50 Shades on the turd scale of badness ;)

And David Beckham's in it??? :o

So, Yorkshire it is then! Anywhere is accessible if you have some hunky knights in tow ;) My H will be jealous as he was brought up in Horsforth. Haworth isn't too far away, is it? And bareheaded on Ilkley Moor? ;) Happy to drive and take the specially adapted battle bus with wheelchair stowage facilities and enough room for us all :D

By the way, Tom called his son Freddie Douglas. Cute!

As for the fan art, could I do better? No. Have they put loads of effort into it? Yes. Do I still find it hysterically funny? Hell yes! :D

Horsforth's just up the road. Haworth is indeed not too far away and is well worth visiting and the Bronte Parsonage is fascinating. We can definitely go bare headed on Ilkley Moor and get something to eat over the road at the Cow and Calf which has ace pies.

Bolton Abbey is another lovely spot to visit and has a fairly descent wheelchair accessible pathway through some of it, although up past Cavendish Pavillion it gets a bit harder going and probably wouldn't be.

Accommodation wise, we have Dowgill House B&B which is on the dear side but exceptionally good quality or both the Black Horse and Horse & Farrier have B&B rooms and there is the Chevin B&B just up the road in Menston or various Travel Lodge style places including a Britannia Inn at Bramhope, Travel Lodge and Premier Inns at Yeadon etc,

Royal Armouries in Leeds is very definitely worth a visit though, lots of knightly type things there :)
  • Options
    Avi8Avi8 Posts: 3,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on then Cadiva, start naming some dates to consider. I am definitely in! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the new King Arthur which is already attracting plenty of criticism and is, from the script and the plot synopsis, going to be a steaming pile of shite.
    From the Imdb page Mike linked it seems to be saying David Beckham is in it? :confused: Which has to be a mark of a serious lack of quality if ever there was one.
    You will be...
    I know. I'm still stockpiling the tissues and vodka to get us through it.
    Yay! :D:D You have to hold out for Hook in S2, but he's worth the wait. ;-) Merlin lacked any decent totty in S1 :p *ducks for cover from Avi and Keren*
    Definitely fine to prefer Rumple to the princes, he's awesome and the princes are tedious at best.
    So, Yorkshire it is then! Anywhere is accessible if you have some hunky knights in tow ;) My H will be jealous as he was brought up in Horsforth. Haworth isn't too far away, is it? And bareheaded on Ilkley Moor? ;)Happy to drive and take the specially adapted battle bus with wheelchair stowage facilities and enough room for us all
    I'm happy to be driven. ;-)
    Horsforth's just up the road. Haworth is indeed not too far away and is well worth visiting and the Bronte Parsonage is fascinating. We can definitely go bare headed on Ilkley Moor and get something to eat over the road at the Cow and Calf which has ace pies.
    Also very happy to eat pies. :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on then Cadiva, start naming some dates to consider. I am definitely in! :D

I'm not going anywhere apart from the last week in August so whenever is good for you lovely ladies works for me :)
    Yay! :D:D You have to hold out for Hook in S2, but he's worth the wait. ;-) Merlin lacked any decent totty in S1 :p *ducks for cover from Avi and Keren*
    Definitely fine to prefer Rumple to the princes, he's awesome and the princes are tedious at best.

I know it's blasphemy and all that but I just don't get it personally. I can see he's an attractive bloke and Hook as a character has charm, but I'm not a fan (ducks and runs away) and I really really dislike the way the show has been basically shoving Captain Swann in everyone's faces for the last season.

I loved Sebastian Stan's Mad Hatter though and I love Rumple and my favourite of them all would probably have been Sheriff Graham (before he soiled himself for me forever by doing 50 shades of complete and utter shite).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know. I'm still stockpiling the tissues and vodka to get us through it.

I might not watch. I'll watch the last happy episode and then pretend the sad one doesn't exist :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's blasphemy and all that but I just don't get it personally. I can see he's an attractive bloke and Hook as a character has charm, but I'm not a fan (ducks and runs away) and I really really dislike the way the show has been basically shoving Captain Swann in everyone's faces for the last season.

I loved Sebastian Stan's Mad Hatter though and I love Rumple and my favourite of them all would probably have been Sheriff Graham (before he soiled himself for me forever by doing 50 shades of complete and utter shite).
    :o>:(>:( Oh you better run! (Just kidding, different strokes, more for me then and all that ;)) I showed Smint some Colin pictures to convince her to watch so I already know she's on board with Hook. :D I think he's lovely, easily making up for the lack of Gwaine in my life, but then he is very much my type. :blush:
    Emma and Hook are my favourite 2 characters individually and by far my favourite couple so I really enjoyed their story in S4, but I will say they were a bit more fun in S3. If you're not big on Captain Swan I can see how it would be annoying.
    The Mad Hatter was brilliant, it's a shame Sebastian Stan is so unavailable now that we won't see him again. Graham was so pretty. Poor Graham :( I'm still not over his death. I actually didn't even realise until about two weeks ago that Jamie Dornan had done 50 shades because I've paid so little attention to it (in fact it was only because I was watching a thing taking the piss out of it), but it did make me think a bit less of him.
    ^^Spoiler for Once discussion in case Smint doesn't want to know what's going to happen.
    I might not watch. I'll watch the last happy episode and then pretend the sad one doesn't exist :D
    Ha! Oh yeah, because you're sooooo good at not watching the sad episodes, I mean you definitely wouldn't watch an episode that upset you repeatedly or anything. That's never happened.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not reading spoiler! Not reading spoiler!