Is Caroline Flack wasted on TV?

DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
Forum Member
Seriously, she has to deal with Janice Dickinson on Get Me Out of Here Now! and then has to settle for trophy wife to Vernon Kay on The Whole 19 Yards. On TMi she was treated as equal and her true zany self was alive. Someone needs to give this girl a proper break!

Comments

• LoonLoon Posts: 3,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Janice D was easy compared to her having to deal with Ian Wright on Gladiators.

Don't rate her to be honest.
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loon wrote: »
    I bet Janice D was easy compared to her having to deal with Ian Wright on Gladiators.

Don't rate her to be honest.

She is likeable but I just wonder if she had been following the fake tan approach
  • gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's with that agent that Davina McCall and Christine Bleakley recently fired which might explain the rubbish work that she's been getting. She's certainly a very capable host.
  • DarthGoreDarthGore Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danslink wrote: »
    Someone needs to give this girl a proper break!

I'd love to break her in..... :eek::eek: I'll get me coat!
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    Totally wasted, somewhere in a Tesco there is a checkout going unmanned.
  • AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she ought to be doing a big primetime BBC/ITV show by now. She's a very competent presenter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    AcerBen wrote: »
    Yes she ought to be doing a big primetime BBC/ITV show by now. She's a very competent presenter.

I agree, I was quite surprised at how small her role was on The Whole 19 Yards! She does deserve better jobs!
  • tradetestfilmtradetestfilm Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Flack needs to appear topless or naked somewhere - we are missing out.

Ok as a presenter too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's found her level just fine.
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gottago wrote: »
    I think she's with that agent that Davina McCall and Christine Bleakley recently fired which might explain the rubbish work that she's been getting. She's certainly a very capable host.

Memo to Madam Flack time to get shot of your agent
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she has joined The Capital Breakfast Show in london as Lisa Snowdon's stand in when she is on holiday
  • LoonLoon Posts: 3,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flack needs to appear topless or naked somewhere - we are missing out.

Maybe her refusal to do that is hindering her? Seems to be a prerequisite for female TV presenters these days
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    It's just that The Xtra Factor was made for her! It was her kinda show! Quirky, coookie, funny. All the jobs she should be getting Cotton of Fearne is getting them :mad:
    That "Fearne and..." show , should be renamed "Cosyin' With Caroline" I'd love to spend a week with her.

Her role on The Whole 19 Yards was disgraceful, I felt sorry for her. She could present the show better than Kay of Vernon! She needs to be reunited with Sam & Mark. They were the modern day Ant-Dec-Cat. John Noel is doing nothing for her. She isn't going anywhere with him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    No, TV is wasted on her - she is terrible, ITV 2 presenter at best - no more prime time for her please, puts me off me tea.
  • FuzzyDunlop82FuzzyDunlop82 Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Wasted on tv? Looks sober when I've seen her on.

To be fair, she seems to have chosen some crap programmes to present, the missus says she looks like a hooker on TW19Y, and she appeared in awe (bizarrely) of Lovejoy when on SFTW.

Agreed, needs to do some raunchy stuff, especially with that voice...
  • el_scott0rel_scott0r Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    She used to co-present When Games Attack with Dominic Diamond a few years ago back when she had blonde hair

all i'll say is....fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She also played the character Bubbles in the Bo Selecta Michael Jackson sketches.
    Forum Member
    She's been tweeting recently about how she's been feeling sad the past month :(
  • richard craniumrichard cranium Posts: 4,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same with The Huq, another good presenter not doing anything worthwhile while the awful Ferne Cotton gets the good gigs.

Flack has taken bad career advice, she was great on TMI but just disappeared off the radar.
    Forum Member
    So Flacky was given The Xtra Factor job. GOOD!

Plus she has anohter ITV project in the pipeline...