whats with all the women complaining tonight about rihanna and christina?

JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
Forum Member
✭✭
they show just as much on strictly come dancing earlier on in the evening. i recall also back in the 90s baywatch was on at 6pm too. but most strangely they/you didnt complain when they would show one direction in their underwear on the xtra factor. since when is it considered gratuatis to be dancing around in a leotard?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jealously tis a cruel beast
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This.

Different tune when it's 15 year old kids in their boxers though...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    ugghfdfdgds
  • ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Envious of Rihanna's inch-perfect legs.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Rihanna looked fabulous, put on a great show. Xtina? not so much. Not because of how she looks there's just something about her I dont like. Cant put my finger on her but she doesn't seem a very likeable person.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im a woman and i liked both their performances...were not all insecure and or jealous plus how do you know its exclusively women?
    :rolleyes:
  • riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i thought rihanna was great;)
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    All the women are complaining?? I'm a woman. I'm not complaining. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    I am not complaining as think they were both good in duets and brilliant on their own.

Dancing goes with their songs and Christina is in burlesque and that is from film
  • seal bseal b Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The word 'jealousy' should be banned from the forum. You can dislike someone without being envious of them you know!

The performances just seemed a bit desperate, why do 2 talented, successful women need to resort to sexing themselves up so much?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    minxymoo wrote: »
    Im a woman and i liked both their performances...were not all insecure and or jealous plus how do you its exclusively women?

Same here - thought they both looked fantastic
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ok apologies for saying all. what i meant was all the people complaining are women. btw next show on tonight is take me out. if this show isnt sexist i dunno what is
  • cazzbarcazzbar Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a woman and I loved them both.
  • GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rihanna was a class act, selfless and all about letting Matt stamping his authority on the show. What a woman, I just liked her on FB. Christina on the other hand, well, she deserves the abuse she's getting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    minxymoo wrote: »
    Im a woman and i liked both their performances...were not all insecure and or jealous plus how do you its exclusively women?

indeed dont tar us all with the same brush :mad::p
    ive been happily drooling over christina
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JamesC81 wrote: »
    ok apologies for saying all. what i meant was all the people complaining are women. btw next show on tonight is take me out. if this show isnt sexist i dunno what is

This. From what I've seen on the adverts if it were the other way around, the men would be called shovenists (sp?)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gotham wrote: »
    Rihanna was a class act, selfless and all about letting Matt stamping his authority on the show. What a woman, I just liked her on FB. Christina on the other hand, well, she deserves the abuse she's getting.

I find it funny that people are hating for showing a wannabe how its done. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know what's going on but I resent that title. Can't women have an opinion that differs from yours :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh I'm well jealous of 'em both :D
  • Monster101Monster101 Posts: 2,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its called bitterness and jelousy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Jealous cows on the show
  • cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All women? Excuse me? I'm female and loved both performances. If I could I'd be having sex with my tv when Christina especially was on.
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know what's going on but I resent that title. Can't women have an opinion that differs from yours :rolleyes:

look above i clarified what i meant
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh please. I'm a 26 yr old female and I thought they looked incredible. Beyonce has the edge over Rihanna for me in terms of girl crushes but Rihanna looked phenomenal - those thighs! Dear God.
  • jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    As a woman myself I enjoyed those parts the most. If the performance are going to be so dull the least the show can do is distract me with Rihanna looking hot and Xtina recreating some tye of fake looking babestation lesbian orgy. I'm easily pleased.