Β«13456715

Comments

• digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice and humble :)! The true people's champions :)! Inspirations to us all :)!
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    ✭
    They really are vermin aren't they
  • sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BvLKoFICQAAQWz1.jpg:large

Who are the other 3 people in the photo? The producers?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's the BB's winner. Poison pair of twa*s. They have been applauded and this behaviour isn't surprising. What do you expect humility? Did you think it would humble Helen?.

They can now go to Ibeeffaaaa and live the dream. Finish their journeys downing champagne and taking the pee out of us ordinary folk that think they are pond life innit.

Will their opinions, scoffing, bragging and behaviours change mine not likely.

She won by default it's nothing to brag about imo. BTW thought Ash's mother was going to have words. Apparently not by the looks of things. Ash mentions 100k maybe that's the reason.
  • SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trish123 wrote: Β»
    There's the BB's winner. Poison pair of twa*s. They have been applauded and this behaviour isn't surprising. What do you expect humility? Did you think it would humble Helen?.

They can now go to Ibeeffaaaa and live the dream. Finish their journeys downing champagne and taking the pee out of us ordinary folk that think they are pond life innit.

Will their opinions, scoffing, bragging and behaviours change mine not likely.

She won by default it's nothing to brag about imo. BTW thought Ash's mother was going to have words. Apparently not by the looks of things. Ash mentions 100k maybe that's the reason.

Ash has definitely been taken in by the 100K. When interviewed by Emma he looked quite pissed off actually to be asked about His relationship with Helen, that's obviously when he thought she had no chance of winning. Fast forward 30 minutes later, he's on BOTS, Helen has own and suddenly his answers aren't so straight anymore, there was a lot of "well I don't know" a few smiles. So transparent
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The past week has been shit, started out with Robin Williams tragedy and then ending with that bitch bully winning BB.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    ✭
    sangreal wrote: Β»
    Who are the other 3 people in the photo? The producers?

The two girls are Helen's friends, they've been running her twitter in her absense:

https://twitter.com/HelenWood86/status/500364577943851008/photo/1
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: Β»
    They really are vermin aren't they

Yup, arseholes basically.
  • yorkie11yorkie11 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matthew, Toya and Danielle have been dripping poison for weeks about Helen and Ash on social media. They're entitled to give some back now they have a voice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    ✭
    Ashley Harrison @CashHarrison Β· 6h
    At big @stevenjbgoode house laughing loads. But I tell you what. Matthew and toya, sorry I forgot about you, but your bell ends. Cheers.
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    ✭
    Matthew Davies ‏@MatthewDavies__

Two bell-end's @toya_w #PowerCouple #BB #BigBrother http://instagram.com/p/rxEikNhs3N/
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JedHigh wrote: Β»
    At big @stevenjbgoode house laughing loads. But I tell you what. Matthew and toya, sorry I forgot about you, but your bell ends. Cheers.

Well he ain't wrong. All Matthew and Toya have done since they left is be bitter and call Ash and Helen every name under the sun. They are just giving some of it back.

I bet they were running their bitter mouths non stop last night.
    Forum Member
    ✭

Helen's first tweet:

Helly Woo Woo @HelenWood86 Β· 3h
    It's me Helga, Thankyou soooooooooo much for your support, love you all!!! Sorry about all the swearing 😳 oh & @toya_w @MatthewDavies__ πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Ashleigh's:

Miss Derry 2013 @ashleighcoyle22 Β· 2h
    I'm overwhelmed with all of your support & it genuinely means more to me than taking away the winning title, thanks so much😘 x #teamashleigh

Twitter beef seems to be

Helen, Steven, Ash, Bianca (+ Kim, Winston to a lesser extent) vs Danielle, Toya, Matthew.

and

Toya, Matthew vs Luisa
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahaha.. that's so Steven. The guy's with beers, the girls with rose in a wine glass.. Steven, rose in a fancy glass! It looks like he's struggling to keep that pinky in check!
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    ✭

Twitter beef seems to be

Helen, Steven, Ash, Bianca (+ Kim, Winston to a lesser extent) vs Danielle, Toya, Matthew.

and

Toya, Matthew vs Luisa
    There is no beef between Kimberly, Steven and Matthew.

Kimberly Kisselovich ‏@Kimberly_Kisse 15m

Lovely lovely finale!!!! #BBfamily @iamzoebirkett @MatthewDavies__ @MrMarkByron @stevenjbgoode @Winston_Showan pic.twitter.com/d5towTbhbK
    Forum Member
    ✭
    There is no beef between Kimberly, Steven and Matthew.

Kimberly Kisselovich ‏@Kimberly_Kisse 15m

Lovely lovely finale!!!! #BBfamily @iamzoebirkett @MatthewDavies__ @MrMarkByron @stevenjbgoode @Winston_Showan pic.twitter.com/d5towTbhbK

Well, she nor Steven were anywhere near Matthew in that picture?

Considering Kimberley retweeted Helen's

Helly Woo Woo @HelenWood86 Β· 7h
    @toya_w @CLASSICFOX @MatthewDavies__ 😘😘😘

^
    The squares are sarcastic kissing emoticons.

Not very respectful to Matthew?
  • SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder which side Mark will choose, especially after Helen went into a tirade against Matthew saying he was only Mark's friend because he was popular with the public
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Forgot about them? He clearly can't get them out of his head judging by these tweets :p
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    ✭
    All this @ # is doing my head in, hardly communication >:(
    I don't get this Twitter at all.
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    ✭
    Disgraceful.
  • P_PP_P Posts: 18,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen's first tweet:

Helly Woo Woo @HelenWood86 Β· 3h
    It's me Helga, Thankyou soooooooooo much for your support, love you all!!! Sorry about all the swearing 😳 oh & @toya_w @MatthewDavies__ πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Ashleigh's:

Miss Derry 2013 @ashleighcoyle22 Β· 2h
    I'm overwhelmed with all of your support & it genuinely means more to me than taking away the winning title, thanks so much😘 x #teamashleigh

Twitter beef seems to be

and

Toya, Matthew vs Luisa

Nice tweet from Ashleigh. :) I hope she doesn't get involved with this drama, they all need to get over it.
  • shazap40shazap40 Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Chris....

Thank you everyone for the kindness I have received. I'm grateful and apologise that I can't reply to all of your messages. More later #bbuk

Devastating returning to a world without Robin Williams & Rik Mayall though. Too sad. Great rebels of comedy. Can't begin to understand... x
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh being gracious and dignified in defeat. Helen arrogant, bitter and obnoxious as winner. Says it all really, mainly about people who voted her as winner.
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    ✭
    They might be laughing now but they will get their comeuppance one day
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh being gracious and dignified in defeat. Helen arrogant, bitter and obnoxious as winner. Says it all really, mainly about people who voted her as winner.

This.