Perez Is Broken

124»

Comments

• Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    Devon wrote: »
    But he is sad ..... And yes, I am being sarcastic :p

I don't know how you can feel truly sorry for someone like him. Imo, he has brought all of this upon himself. People like him only have themselves to blame. The guy clearly has issues. He was brought to the public eye by creating a website when he continually gathered negative attention and no doubt bad feelings. All very negative .... A sad person who needs to take a good look at himself and make some positive adjustments.
    Some might say similar about Hopkins...i.e. being famously hailed as the most hated woman in UK, creating a controversial column where she continuously gathers 'negative attention and no doubt bad feelings. All very negative...A sad person who needs to take a good look' at herself and 'make some positive adjustments'.

In her interview, Nadia said how much alive Perez and Hopkins are. True...both paid for being bitches.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Super Frog wrote: »
    I'm sure Katie H will repair him :)
    Don't you mean further try to break him and tread him into the ground?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    He's being a drama queen.
    Yeah right...out of sight, alone in the snug??? Hmmm
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amyawake wrote: »
    Yeah right...out of sight, alone in the snug??? Hmmm

With cameras pointing at him..........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    An Oscar ??? I've seen better acting skills in the local primary school's Nativity Play

This will be Perez last card he'll play until the final ...
    Victim & an ostracized HM, he knows the viewers loves an underdog & supports a victim .... will this work ? of course it will, some viewers have short memories.
    So much cynicism here - bitterness clouds the ability to detect genuine emotion.
  • Options
    Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »

Oh and the serial killer's name is Dexter not Dextor

I'm well aware of that, Dext'O'r is a play on words of these cows
    http://cantref.com/dextor-cows
    So you see my forum name was a bit of fun and in joke for my wife and I about the cows and Dexter, happy to put you right. Anything else you'd like to point out?
    :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    I'd rather keep him in because he's dreadful.
    If he is unable to pick himself up, i.e. recover and be upbeat again...then I don't want to see the man suffer (and I don't even like him). I am not a sadist but I know that many BB fans are...hey, Perez even has noticed that BB viewers are 'sadistic mother****ers' :o ;-)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets be honest, he might have a sh*t week but in 10 days time, he'll be back in LA with a massive cheque in his pocket and won't give a rats arse about what's just happened
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Purple. wrote: »
    This.

Give him a violin.
    Heartless
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ujala3a wrote: »
    He continues to manipulate them all with some success. He's changed from "I will win" now to I don't want to win. He now says he wants Keith to win and some how he's managed to convince Keith, just like he did Nadia that when he confides his little embellished lies that he's being kind and considerate.
    He just set Keith against Katie Hopkins for no good reason at all. Hopkins isn't doing the manipulating she's just crass and forthright. He's spinning stories and planting seeds everywhere he can get an in.
    He's a real master manipulator and had Nadia totally fooled. Even Eamon could see it.
    Nadia is intelligent and not easily conned. Eamon doesn't have an interest in being proved wrong...he wasn't looking for the truth. In BBBOTS, when Rylan asked Nadia the question Eamon posed - about was she fake - she shook her head and said something like, if you were you could only keep that up for about a week and she clearly said she wasn't. You believe what you want to believe but many like Nadia BECAUSE she is genuine.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Lets be honest, he might have a sh*t week but in 10 days time, he'll be back in LA with a massive cheque in his pocket and won't give a rats arse about what's just happened

If they take him back. He has been a disgrace.
  • Options
    MaisieMooMooMaisieMooMoo Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o Unless it's critical feedback and then she gets all defensive and puts you on the list to be dealt with later EG Katie P and Keith.

You've also missed out how she went all out to get Perez isolated and had no qualms about her bahaviour even when Perez walked as far as she was concerned.

I felt really sorry for Perez last night on the live feed but am pretty sure he'll be ok. He is a funny and entertaining man and it's pretty clear Keith, Katie and even Kav have no problem talking to him despite Katie H's dictates.
    I really felt for Perez last night, but it's nice to see that Katie P seems to enjoy his company and was sat with him and Nadia for the eviction. He has no need to try and get Pricey on side, as people are trying to make out, she already likes him.
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    So you're saying he didn't care Nadia has left, he just cares about himself? I'm sorry, but to me he looked like a broken man.

I suppose if you only make friends with a few people and they all leave then you would naturally feel alone and a bit upset surely all of this is not down to acting.
    He only cares because his stooge has left, like a ventriloquist without a dummy.

He had Nadia as his dummy, she's gone, he's done.

He is on his own and no-one wants to know him, he's brought it on himself, pathetic man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    With cameras pointing at him..........
    Well...where can you go without cameras? Can't hang out in the toilet. You can be sure he wasn't putting on the Perez show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really felt for Perez last night, but it's nice to see that Katie P seems to enjoy his company and was sat with him and Nadia for the eviction. He has no need to try and get Pricey on side, as people are trying to make out, she already likes him.
    Yes I am pleased about that....also Michelle is impressed now with Pricey becoming vocalised. Who knows...the dynamics there may yet change and Hopkins will have to try a bit harder to regain her current popularity. Viewers are fickle.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You all seem far more aware of his thoughts and actions than I. I just watch never knowing what his next action might be or that anyone was his stooge; I wondered if you might have inside information. ;-) :)
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez really looked so sad I want to give him a hug. Perez deserves to win and everyone must vote for him to win
  • Options
    SwiftishSwiftish Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Devon wrote: »
    But he is sad ..... And yes, I am being sarcastic :p

I don't know how you can feel truly sorry for someone like him. Imo, he has brought all of this upon himself. People like him only have themselves to blame. The guy clearly has issues. He was brought to the public eye by creating a website when he continually gathered negative attention and no doubt bad feelings. All very negative .... A sad person who needs to take a good look at himself and make some positive adjustments.

and Hopkins has been exactly the same, negative damaging comments about people EXCEPT the people Hopkins attacks are already suffering, i.e. the scottish nurse with ebola and Peaches Geldoff NOT the same as a pampered star who can just laugh it off - Hopkins much darker to my mind.
  • Options
    mwig5mwig5 Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    Nadia is intelligent and not easily conned. Eamon doesn't have an interest in being proved wrong...he wasn't looking for the truth. In BBBOTS, when Rylan asked Nadia the question Eamon posed - about was she fake - she shook her head and said something like, if you were you could only keep that up for about a week and she clearly said she wasn't. You believe what you want to believe but many like Nadia BECAUSE she is genuine.

But if you asked all HM's the same question, they would all say the same.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Heartless, shallow and inaccurate.

It constantly amazes me here when FMs cannot distinguish real emotion from fake. Look a little closer! He had tears rolling down his cheeks as Nadia was leaving and he wasn't drawing attention to himself....no one consoled him.

I'm not convinced, amy, and I actually wouldn't mind him winning.

I think he was undoubtedly sad, but in the clips on BBOTS, I didn't see much by the way of authentic crying. TBF it wasn't on for long though so I might be wrong.

But let's say he IS trowelling it on for effect...that wouldn't bother me like it would his detractors. He's hammed it up loads of times and it's part of why I've loved watching him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mwig5 wrote: »
    But if you asked all HM's the same question, they would all say the same.
    All? A minority I think. Perhaps you have not seen the Nadia appreciation thread here? (Top of main page)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not convinced, amy, and I actually wouldn't mind him winning.

I think he was undoubtedly sad, but in the clips on BBOTS, I didn't see much by the way of authentic crying. TBF it wasn't on for long though so I might be wrong.

But let's say he IS trowelling it on for effect...that wouldn't bother me like it would his detractors. He's hammed it up loads of times and it's part of why I've loved watching him.
    Yes I know he can ham it up but is it possible to fake tears rolling down your face? He wasn't looking for attention at the time...it was when Nadia was leaving. (Before that, his face was showing a lot of pain).

If there is to be no more Perez show then I am done with this series...it is all I am watching it for now, i.e. the amusing clips. I couldn't stand to see him be victimised. Just got an image of a Hopkins as a vulture...ugh!
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BettyFinn wrote: »
    you have no soul if you don't believe Perez's tears were real

I was in tears after Nadia was evicted, she was my favourite :(

if Katie Hopkins and her mob gang attack Perez again we should complain to Ofcom, I'm tired of all the bullshit that is happening in the house

What on earth are of com going to say? They would look at footage and see what a revolting individual Perez is and tell the public to get a grip.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Yes I know he can ham it up but is it possible to fake tears rolling down your face? He wasn't looking for attention at the time...it was when Nadia was leaving. (Before that, his face was showing a lot of pain).

If there is to be no more Perez show then I am done with this series...it is all I am watching it for now, i.e. the amusing clips. I couldn't stand to see him be victimised. Just got an image of a Hopkins as a vulture...ugh!

I feel the same. His going would have a huge impact on my enjoyment, and I rarely get that invested in anyone staying. I also don't want a final 6 line-up that has Katie Hopkins and her 'pals': Cami, Kav, Calum and Michelle. It'll be the first time in BB history that I've experienced what I consider the 'baddies' triumphing so completely (although I don't think any of them are awful people...it's more what they represent as a 'faction' in being pro-KH and anti-Alicia, Nadia, Perez, Katie P and Keith, all my favourites basically :D).
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez really looked so sad I want to give him a hug. Perez deserves to win and everyone must vote for him to win

No they mustn't you cannot tell people what they must do. It will just make them vote for Katie Hopkins