Face like a slapped arse.

Comments

• B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    lon_chaney wrote: »
    Be interesting to know what her issues are - theres obviously some underlying reason why shes so hostile to the dominant male in the house.
    The fact that Marcs a ******** dosnt explain her antagonism towards him , all the rest have managed to put up with him and are even growing to like him. Some people say thats cowardice , but irl its trying to just about trying to get along with people.

I don't think you need to have any issues not to want to capitulate to an overbearing loud-mouthed bully.

And, yes, the rest are cowards who have allowed Marc's take-over for an easier life.
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    wotnot wrote: »
    No one is growing to like him, they are afraid of his unpredictability and his temper. If you disagree with Marc you don't get a simple argument, you get an onslaught that continues until you are exhausted and back down and agree with him. It is just so much easier to agree for them.

So true. Jade & Chloe seem to be towing the line after he shouted them both down
    And I find it interesting that you state, 'why shes so hostile to the dominant male in the house'... and others have mentioned Harry using her womanly wiles for attention so surely if she is such a game player she'd be doing the opposite exactly because he is the dominant male in the house.

Marc struts around in tight shorts to enhance his genital area. Animal kingdom - showing both males & females he's the dominant one.
    I think that Harry dislikes Marc's negative, threatening effect on the house and is the only one with the guts to stand up to him.

He continually has to gather his minions around (usually he's preaching from the pulpit of his bed) to instruct them of why they should dislike a certain HM. He's done it with Jade, Chloe & now Harry.
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    He's done it with Jade, Chloe & now Harry.

Interesting isn't it...
    Forum Member
    Interesting isn't it...

Indeed.

The only other female is getting a slightly different treatment.

Now, I feel a bit sick.
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    B L Zeebub wrote: »
    Indeed.

The only other female is getting a slightly different treatment.

Now, I feel a bit sick.

Awww his little 'cum bucket' :o

He even knocked her off her pedestal over their kiss, despite all his previous bumping and grinding round her. Built her up, knocked her down.
    Forum Member

He even knocked her off her pedestal over their kiss, despite all his previous bumping and grinding round her. Built her up, knocked her down.

They should show some of the clips of him 'seducing' her, followed by him telling everyone else that there's nothing there.

Utter scumbag.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one is growing to like him, they are afraid of his unpredictability and his temper. If you disagree with Marc you don't get a simple argument, you get an onslaught that continues until you are exhausted and back down and agree with him. It is just so much easier to agree for them.

And I find it interesting that you state, 'why shes so hostile to the dominant male in the house'... and others have mentioned Harry using her womanly wiles for attention so surely if she is such a game player she'd be doing the opposite exactly because he is the dominant male in the house.

I think that Harry dislikes Marc's negative, threatening effect on the house and is the only one with the guts to stand up to him.

Marc has tried his so-called banter on her, and it has failed miserably, she cannot be charmed by the sweet-talking Irishman :p He feels powerless to upset her and is doing everything he can. It is not working Marc. Get over it.
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member

I feel bad for when she has to watch it back :blush:
  • Bless YouBless You Posts: 4,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her game plan has crumbled. As Nick said, she needs to grow up. She was behaving like a petulant child.
  • lon_chaneylon_chaney Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yera wrote: »
    I don't get the blind hate for Mark- he is an annoying k.ob but we all come across people like this in our work places etc and we just give them a wide berth , if we all threw strops when being in the same location as people we dislike there would be mayhem, something is not right about her kicking off , they are in the same house , there is no escape , deal with it or leave
    Excactly.
    In a communal environment you need to have the maturity to coexist with a spectrum of other people and behaviours.
    The rest of the house getting along with Marc isnt cowardice , its getting along with the other characters who are in the house in the best way possible.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunny-Girl wrote: »
    At first when they were having the picnic i thought Harry was being really miserable & moody but then after when she said to Nick she was feeling poorly & had a headache I felt a bit sorry for her

That was just an excuse. Even Nick said to her that he didn't think she was poorly and she apparently hadn't mentioned it before.
    Forum Member
    Excactly.
    In a communal environment you need to have the maturity to coexist with a spectrum of other people and behaviours.
    The rest of the house getting along with Marc isnt cowardice , its getting along with the other characters who are in the house in the best way possible.

Some of them decided early on that they could 'kill him with kindness' and some of them have openly admitted that they are pretending to be alright with his behaviour in the hope that he will leave them alone and pick on someone else.
  • SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bless You wrote: »
    Her game plan has crumbled. As Nick said, she needs to grow up. She was behaving like a petulant child.

The game plan that viewers chose to stick on her,again funny how when some viewers suggested Nick was showmancing his way through it wasn't so cut and dried..but he's male.

She explained her game plan was to be herself and sod anyone who didn't like it,when she FIRST stood up to Marc,who claimed he knew what everyone was doing and was then made to look an arse by a self admitted thickie...
    Imo this is where he decided he was going to make her life intolerable in there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    The game plan that viewers chose to stick on her,again funny how when some viewers suggested Nick was showmancing his way through it wasn't so cut and dried..but he's male.

She explained her game plan was to be herself and sod anyone who didn't like it,when she FIRST stood up to Marc,who claimed he knew what everyone was doing and was then made to look an arse by a self admitted thickie...
    Imo this is where he decided he was going to make her life intolerable in there.

Nope, not buying it.
    Forum Member

Exactly.
  • SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bless You wrote: »
    Nope, not buying it.

I didn't expect you to...:) I'm selling logic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't expect you to...:) I'm selling logic.

Bless you...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of them decided early on that they could 'kill him with kindness' and some of them have openly admitted that they are pretending to be alright with his behaviour in the hope that he will leave them alone and pick on someone else.
    Well except for Harry everyone else seems to be getting on and having fun so the 'kill him with kindness' seems to have produced beneficial results.
    Maybe Nick should suggest to Harry that she 'kill him with kindness' - personally tho i think shes more likely to use a bottle :o
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be interesting to know what her issues are - theres obviously some underlying reason why shes so hostile to the dominant male in the house.
    The fact that Marcs a ******** dosnt explain her antagonism towards him , all the rest have managed to put up with him and are even growing to like him. Some people say thats cowardice , but irl its trying to just about trying to get along with people.

Isn`t she a dominatrix? She sure has Nick under her thumb (though he is starting to look a bit wary of her). Guess she doesn`t like men that aren't doing what they are told.
    Forum Member
    Well except for Harry everyone else seems to be getting on and having fun so the 'kill him with kindness' seems to have produced beneficial results.
    Maybe Nick should suggest to Harry that she 'kill him with kindness' - personally tho i think shes more likely to use a bottle :o

Oh, they can have fun when Marc allows it.
    But, he's ready to switch at any minute and they know that.
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She had already said that there wasn't anything , just friends and they agreed to that.

Seriously does anyone really watch what happens in the shows or do some just like making up their own version of HMs they don't like ?
  • michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Harry has such a miserable face.

So does fame **** Danny.
  • michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Absolute nonsense. Complete and utter hogwash. Marc is avoiding her. The HMS like Marc because is a legend.

Marc to win.

F Harry and the other cretins in there.
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You make all the others sound like a pack of simpering ninnies lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "when Marc allows it" lol :D:p:D