• aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi sounds like Gabrielle Aplin.

Omg yes i've been trying to work out who she reminds me of for ages now :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see them showing Reily, Abi and Melanie in the one show - if they do then it means someone is getting the dreaded montage (#goodbyetothelives :-/).
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jjbir wrote: »
    I can't see them showing Reily, Abi and Melanie in the one show - if they do then it means someone is getting the dreaded montage (#goodbyetothelives :-/).

Id say Reily will be montaged
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When do we find out who is being montaged?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When do we find out who is being montaged?

After midnight tellymix/unrealitytv usually start putting up the content of the show.
  • marymclmarymcl Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god if Melanie gets a snippet rather than the full audition again its not a good sign
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I'll be annoyed if Melanie is montaged.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    I'll be annoyed if Melanie is montaged.

Me too or if she is on Xtra Factor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marymcl wrote: »
    Oh god if Melanie gets a snippet rather than the full audition again its not a good sign

I must admitt the thought has entered my head - they couldn't.....Could they:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too or if she is on Xtra Factor.

Tellymix are showing Abi as the stand out audition and some Barclay guy. Could this mean that Melanie's full audition may not be shown
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tellymix are showing Abi as the stand out audition and some Barclay guy. Could this mean that Melanie's full audition may not be shown

There is still a chance she could be shown, Luke didn't get a preview last week and he got a solid amount of airtime.
    Forum Member
    There is still a chance she could be shown, Luke didn't get a preview last week and he got a solid amount of airtime.

Or perhaps they've chosen to air the audition next week rather than airing it on tomorrow's episode. I hope this is the case.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An x-factor exec. confirmed Melanie McCabe audition tomorrow night. Check @SethXF twitter feed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An x-factor exec. confirmed Melanie McCabe audition tomorrow night. Check @SethXF twitter feed.

Hope she isn't montaged or on Xtra Factor. Hoping that she is shown in the way Luke Friend was although he wasn't featured in any promos he still had the full audition.

Edit: The person tweeted the exec asking if her full audition will be shown and they said yes. Sounds promising. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope she isn't montaged or on Xtra Factor. Hoping that she is shown in the way Luke Friend was although he wasn't featured in any promos he still had the full audition

Don't think so, she is shown twice in the promo preview for tomorrow night and her mother is shown as well. I think she is gona get a full audition this year (hopefully):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think so, she is shown twice in the promo preview for tomorrow night and her mother is shown as well. I think she is gona get a full audition this year (hopefully):D

Exciting times, looking forward to midnights so we can get all the deets :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exciting times, looking forward to midnights so we can get all the deets :cool:

I want to see her FULL audition or I am going to be mad :mad:
  • RealityRulerRealityRuler Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to see her FULL audition or I am going to be mad :mad:

LMAO Everyone is gonna go on Strike!
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id say Reily will be montaged

She's not, she gets a full audition, first after the first break AFAIK

Not sure on the others, Melanie gets the pimp spot AFAIK, Jade and Amy Mottram are both shown this weekend so there's a chance they could be montaged
    Forum Member

Do you know where I can watch this promo?:)
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    She's not, she gets a full audition, first after the first break AFAIK

Not sure on the others, Melanie gets the pimp spot AFAIK, Jade and Amy Mottram are both shown this weekend so there's a chance they could be montaged

Where did you get this info from? :) I find it hard to believe that all of these girls are being shown this weekend and Melanie gets the PIMP slot of all people. :eek: And Reily gets a full audition? Surely Abi, Reily and Melanie can't all be shown in full during one episode unless some are getting short room audition coverage and others are getting short arena audition coverage. So confused.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Amy could be shown on Xtra Factor or montaged.
    Forum Member
    Stube wrote: »
    Where did you get this info from? :) I find it hard to believe that all of these girls are being shown this weekend and Melanie gets the PIMP slot of all people. :eek: And Reily gets a full audition? Surely Abi, Reily and Melanie can't all be shown in full during one episode unless some are getting short room audition coverage and others are getting short arena audition coverage. So confused.

That would make sense. I mean Hannah was featured quite a bit in the rooms and then only about 60 seconds of her arena audition was shown...:o
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stube wrote: »

The show runs for 1 hour and 20 minutes, full auditions this series tend to be about 6 minutes compared to previous series where they could be as long as 15 :p