Whats the worst thing you've ever come across on the internet?

Comments

• David2oo8David2oo8 Posts: 4,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG - I clicked on that thread and watched the video yesterday.

:(

What exactly is it because i dont really want to get freaked out by it as thats what happened with the video the other day

One of those images that stay in your mind for ages
  • Ja'mie KingJa'mie King Posts: 8,445
    Forum Member
    What is it?

Sounds quite innocent.
    David2oo8 wrote: »
    Yeah i have heard a few people reference tap tap :confused:

It may sound innocent but your life will never be the same again after :(

Be sure to check your wardrobes before you go to bed :cry:
  • MisoSoupMisoSoup Posts: 14,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What exactly is it because i dont really want to get freaked out by it as thats what happened with the video the other day

It's a man, kind of dressed like a woman, who suffered polio as a child and as a result has diminished stature and very thin arms and legs, wearing a clown on their head, doing tap dancing and scary zombie walking
    Forum Member

read the thread on it:eek:
  • phil2007phil2007 Posts: 1,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    them horrible faces that pop up and scream

im always close to tears when that happens i ate them i do
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    You lot really think the Goddess Bunny is frightening?

Its extemely tame compared to the Budd Dwyer clip.
  • David2oo8David2oo8 Posts: 4,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54FozshRakA

I watched that video but this ones the same video but takes away the scariness :) well a little

EDIT: Also wasnt very scary tbh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    1234567 wrote: »
    2girls1cup is fake.

And this is one of the 'worst' things I've seen on the internet. But in a different way.

http://www.intolerant.wordpress.com

Pray tell how is it fake?
  • Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    It may sound innocent but your life will never be the same again after :(

Be sure to check your wardrobes before you go to bed :cry:

i forgot about about about 5 seconds after i watched it didnt think about it again till i read this thread so its not that bad surly
  • mistygalmistygal Posts: 8,318
    Forum Member
    When I was in halls two years ago my flat mate sent me a link to a video by saying 'oh my god you have to see this!!' so me being silly i clicked on the link and thought, ok so its a CCTV video of a man being interviewed by the police.... then the police leave the room for a second, the guy pulls a gun out of his trousers and shoots himself in the head. I screamed the whole halls of residence down.

It was so disturbing i couldnt get the image out of my head for about 2 weeks afterwards.

Has anyone seen some freaky stuff like this? I saw a Dispatches documentary on Jihadi TV, and it mentioned the beheading videos... althought i would never watch one (i don't think i could stomach it) i am still a little curious about them.

Anyone else have anything to share?? :) Anyone else gonna admit to being a little be intrigued about some of the horrible stuff people put on the net?? lol

I think we are all a bit curious. When I first saw Rotten.Com years back it chilled me to the bone, some of the images on there.
    I also watched a beheading video on Steak And Cheese, and was left numb after that. I couldn't watch one again.
    Peta and watching some of the barbaric ways of slaughtering and skinning animals alive also makes me feel quite angry.
    Forum Member
    d0lphin wrote: »
    Agree with you. I clicked on a link on a well-known pop stars site and it was the beheading of Ken Bigley :eek:
    Obviously I clicked straight off it and the link got deleted by the moderators farily quickly but it was horrible to think that these things can be posted.

It is bad that stuff like that is allowed to continue being downloaded from the net. The poor families of these victims:cry: What must they think knowing that anyone can log on and watch their sons get murdered?
    Forum Member
    Do you actually doubt that figure? it wouldnt suprise me if it was much higher than 15 million.

It is human nature however to be curious i dont think anyone should feel bad about it, so long as they don't get thrills from these sorts of videos/pictures.

I think it slaps you in the face with 'This is reality':eek:
    A rude awakening to your curiosity and one you would think twice about looking into again.
    Forum Member
    ludovica wrote: »
    I used to look, but now I dont. I have decided that constantly gratifying negative and sensationalist voyeuristic urges is an immature and self-destructive thing to do.

I try to be very particular what I feed my head with nowadays

I'm the same. I won't click onto links on here as I can't bare that thought of I wish I hadn't have looked:eek:
    Who needs to watch horror movies these days when you can look your self on the net at real images? No wonder films are going down the road like Saw, Hostel and Vacancy.
    I have seen the Bud Dwyer link on here before and have never wished to watch as it sounds awful.
    What Ive seen is enough already, to say you don't need to be curious no more.
    Forum Member
    You lot really think the Goddess Bunny is frightening?

Its extemely tame compared to the Budd Dwyer clip.

I watched that Budd Dwyer one and it didn't scare me one bit. I will watch it again and be fine. But Tap-Tap is another story :(
  • MisoSoupMisoSoup Posts: 14,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is Budd Dwyer?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phil2007 wrote: »
    them horrible faces that pop up and scream

im always close to tears when that happens i ate them i do

Me too!! :(

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    Nah the autopsy thing was very cool, i really liked seeing how our bodies looked from the inside. The first cuts into the skin were a bit gross but after that it just didnt bother me. i epsecially liked seeing the womb and uterus cos obv ive never seen what one looks like from the inside, its nice to see whats going on inside there :)

I don't know. I was advised as a funeral assistant to view a body as a carcas. Now yes they are dead but the body is still a human.
    So the difference is if you were to stumble across a mutilated body of a dog, you would probably think, yuk, cruel, sick ********, but to actually come across the remains of a person would disturb your brain forever.
    Obviously I never stayed in the job.
    Forum Member
    Image of a girl looking no older that seven being raped by a paedophile. My heart sunk upon seeing the tears streaming down her face.

It was masquerading under an innocuous file name on the old Kazza network. This was about 4 or 5 years ago.

Now that may as well be a murder to me. As I can think of watching nothing more horrific than an innocent child being manipulated and sexually abused. Makes my blood boil:mad:
    Forum Member
    I watched that Budd Dwyer one and it didn't scare me one bit. I will watch it again and be fine. But Tap-Tap is another story :(

So somebody who is actually deformed scares you more than some of the 'daily dish of depriactivy' that you see today?:confused:
    The Elephant Man was considered a freak.
    I thought we had moved on in times!
  • pericompericom Posts: 6,025
    Forum Member
    deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Pain Olympics"

Just why ????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Singsnap.
  • black orchidblack orchid Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darth Bane wrote: »
    Singsnap.

hahahahaha.

no wait, I was wrong, that wasn't actually funny.
  • CoolboyACoolboyA Posts: 10,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No scary but it just stuck in my mind: That guy with "roots" growing out his hands, feet and head. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/12/wtree112.xml

It was just weird (Uncomfortable to look at). So, it kinda stuck.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roman showers. In a nutshell, people puking over each other whilst having sex. Nice.:eek: