[Game] Year By Year Sign up thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
Hello!!! That`s right I am back as a host!!! So welcome to my brand new show where you will not get to pick your acts at all.

Oh no, this show is called year by year for a reason. I will use a random generator to choose which series of x-factor the show will be focused on, and this will also determine the acts being used. The 4 judges will receive a category, also picked by the random generator, and they will have to mentor these acts that were in that series.

I am looking for 4 judges. So who likes the idea? If you are interested just drop me a wee PM!!! :D

Comments

• SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds a little familiar to Battle Of The Seasons (apart from the acts not being chosen here), but if it goes well, I'll watch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    This sounds a little familiar to Battle Of The Seasons (apart from the acts not being chosen here), but if it goes well, I'll watch.

It is also very random. I know it sounds very familiar but it is totally different and it will let acts be used that are never used in the competitions!!! :)
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »

It's like the love child of Battle Of The Seasons and The Chance Factor I guess. :p
    Forum Member
    It's like the love child of Battle Of The Seasons and The Chance Factor I guess. :p

haha. Please sign up!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    haha. Please sign up!!!

Well, I'm hosting two games of my own, so I can't really commit to any other shows at the moment without jeopardizing my own... :(
    Forum Member
    You have a long time to send applications so keep them coming!!! :)
    Forum Member
    Please sign up!! :(
    Forum Member
    I do not know if this show will go ahead. I have had one application!!!! :(
    Forum Member
    I may PM people!!! :)
    Forum Member
    I have a good idea for a 5th category now so I will need 5 judges. More on that soon!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    I have a good idea for a 5th category now so I will need 5 judges. More on that soon!!! :D

Isn't that a bit excessive considering you're having trouble getting even 4 judges on board? If anything, you should go down to three categories to reduce the amount of judges needed. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Isn't that a bit excessive considering you're having trouble getting even 4 judges on board? If anything, you should go down to three categories to reduce the amount of judges needed. :rolleyes:

I meant if I can get 5!!!! :)
    Forum Member
    As there is obviously no interest in the game, and I have realized it is very similar to Steve`s game.....The show will not go ahead!!! :(
  • JordanC55JordanC55 Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    I'll sign up?
  • SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me 2!!!
    Forum Member
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy. Please can you just drop me a PM to make sure? :)