Options

Vice with Bruce Willis

linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,703
Forum Member
✭✭✭
See here:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a614196/bruce-willis-creates-fantasy-resort-in-sci-fi-vice-trailer.html#~p5MFnOzpnHmpKA

Looks a cross between Lucy/Total Recall and Bruce Willis other film Surrogates. Looks pretty decent could be a cult classic? :)

Comments

• Options
    mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw this a couple of weeks ago Its a B-movie with A-List stars. theres nothing original about it, we have all seen it before in better films, its like a mix of westworld/ blade runner/ total recall/ logans run which makes it sound pretty good..but it wasn't. 5/10.
  • Options
    linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mialicious wrote: »
    I saw this a couple of weeks ago Its a B-movie with A-List stars. theres nothing original about it, we have all seen it before in better films, its like a mix of westworld/ blade runner/ total recall/ logans run which makes it sound pretty good..but it wasn't. 5/10.

Yep I know.

Bruce Willis is doing a lot of these straight to DVD movies as is Nicolas Cage? Is it because Liam Neeson and Arnold Schwarzenegger are getting the better roles in blockbusters right now?

For me Die Hard was quite poor. Bruce's last decent film was Red 2.. even that was average.
  • Options
    mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep I know.

Bruce Willis is doing a lot of these straight to DVD movies as is Nicolas Cage? Is it because Liam Neeson and Arnold Schwarzenegger are getting the better roles in blockbusters right now?

For me Die Hard was quite poor. Bruce's last decent film was Red 2.. even that was average.

Havn't seen Red 2 yet...I thought Sin City:ADTKF and Looper were good though, i dont think he's past it just yet.
    Thomas Jane who also in vice has never quite made it to superstar status, but i think he's great.