Celebrity Juice - Fearne or Kelly?

RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who to do prefer as the team captain? :)

Poll :)

Which Celebrity Juice team captain is better? :) 45 votes

Fearne Cotton
55% 25 votes
Kelly Brook
44% 20 votes

Comments

• RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I deffo prefer Fearne. The chemistry between Keith and Fearne is just brilliant and funny.
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer Kelly, but I'd prefer Fearne than Holly.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I deffo prefer Fearne. The chemistry between Keith and Fearne is just brilliant and funny.

agreed, and even though Keith isnt real i think he fancies Fearne more than Holly
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Kelly. Can't stand Fearne.
  • samuel79samuel79 Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    kelly but fern is way nicer
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,196
    Forum Member
    Kelly is much better! She's actually funnier than Cotton, who relies on the same "Keith repulses me" genre of jokes all the time...boring.

Plus Kelly is STUNNING and "Nostrils"....? Well, I don't think I need say any more really! :rolleyes:
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Kelly Brook it was just banter about tits and being sacked, bad as each other but it seems more correct with Fearne Cotton.
  • HiMyNameIsHiMyNameIs Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Kelly Brook it was just banter about tits and being sacked, bad as each other but it seems more correct with Fearne Cotton.

With Kelly it's about tits and being sacked (and Danny Cappuccino! :D) and with Fearne it's about her looking like a man and her nose! :D

In regards to the actual question, I'd say I prefer Fearne as she's part of the furniture I guess but it looked as if Kelly was able to take jokes about herself quite well whereas Fearne actually looks a bit p***ed off.