Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At last! Hope it's something good.
  • Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad , Esther has been so underused recently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    about time.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Is the shock that she actually has something to do? :o

Bout time she got something!
  • Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surrogate for Jack and Frankie?
  • KymberlyKymberly Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe they will introduce her mother?
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About time :D
  • Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kymberly wrote: »
    Maybe they will introduce her mother?

I hope so, that would be an interesting storyline, providing they won't do it Sandy/Darren mess again .
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    Is the shock that she actually has something to do? :o

Bout time she got something!

Yeah that is the shock.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hooray! The Esther Watch Thread paid off! ;):D
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Awesome! However, hopefully it does not involve gangsters.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Unless 'lining up a big story' is code for a build up to her being killed off? Hopefully not.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    About bloody time! Completely underused and she's a good actress and character
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    I'm glad, she's been so underused as of late.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Unless 'lining up a big story' is code for a build up to her being killed off? Hopefully not.

hope not
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a thought, I'd find it hilarious if she didn't have anything planned and now Bryan is like "now we need to write something everyone is expecting it!" Made me laugh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm, yeah, because summer will be over before anybody knows it, so 3 months buildup is a good amount of time to get it to that point for a big emo death, lol.

They arent going to bring another love interest for Esther unless one of these new McQueens is going to be a lesbian, and I doubt it, so there isnt anything else theyre going to do with her but kill her off. And I can think of several characters that are probably on their way out along with her by way of the same stunt.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iclabon wrote: »
    Hmm, yeah, because summer will be over before anybody knows it, so 3 months buildup is a good amount of time to get it to that point for a big emo death, lol.

They arent going to bring another love interest for Esther unless one of these new McQueens is going to be a lesbian, and I doubt it, so there isnt anything else theyre going to do with her but kill her off. And I can think of several characters that are probably on their way out along with her by way of the same stunt.

I think theres still quite a bit of scope let for Esther. I mean there is the option of bringing in her mum. I think that would be interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I adore Jazz and everything, but I wouldnt actually say she's that good an actress. She got a strong storyline with the bullying, but there's a reason she's so underused. I agree that she deserves a decent amount of screentime, same as anyone else there, but there are better characters and actors there that arent even being used to anywhere near their best. I just really highly doubt theyre going to bother to do something as big as bring in her charavter's mother and make some kind of storyline of that, just the same as she wont get another love interest. She isnt worth it enough for them. Thats why she's underused.
    More than likely what Jazz meant about working more, is Esther's going to have a more prominent supporting role in another character's storyline coming up.