Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Found it Honey, amazing, no other word for it, would never happen in this country.

Drivers Navigate A Chaotic Intersection With No Traffic Lights In Ethiopia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVLaYHNpS7M

And this one.
    Wow, so much traffic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aitPyDvUw-A
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Not too sure how that happened, but here's a good video.
    I find it hard to believe that all those causing these accidents actually have a brain.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3CVLvFUUbc

I can't find the other video, not sure what happened to it, but you have to see it, when i find it.
    And they were all avoidable. :cry: (Moots, Dont look at this)
    Found it Honey, amazing, no other word for it, would never happen in this country.

Drivers Navigate A Chaotic Intersection With No Traffic Lights In Ethiopia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVLaYHNpS7M

And this one.
    Wow, so much traffic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aitPyDvUw-A
    Good grief it looks just like the dodgems!
    richie4eva wrote: »
    I wish her well and everything but I've heard enough of her to last a lifetime.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Can’t remember the details but a year or two back there was an area in a city square which had cycle lanes, car lanes and pedestrians and there were loads of accidents. They took away all the lanes and barriers and the result was fewer accidents. Reason: people had the think and consider rather than assume they had right of way.

I’ll see if I can track down the story.

Edit: Haven’t found the story but this is the principle it’s based on.

Its very true that is, its like when traffic lights fail, the traffic tends to move quicker without accidents when they have to make there own way through!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not too sure how that happened, but here's a good video.
    I find it hard to believe that all those causing these accidents actually have a brain.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3CVLvFUUbc

I can't find the other video, not sure what happened to it, but you have to see it, when i find it.

I am sure they don't have a brain, i deal with the consequences of accidents everyday at work and never ceases to amaze me of the stupidity of supposedly qualified drivers!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    I am sure they don't have a brain, i deal with the consequences of accidents everyday at work and never ceases to amaze me of the stupidity of supposedly qualified drivers!

Do you ever feel like asking them what the heck they were thinking? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you ever feel like asking them what the heck they were thinking? :D

Oh yes all the time :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dearie me, Marlon may have saved himself for this week, but he is gonna get a stack of noms next week and the public will be sure to kick him out now, he's just bought himself some time but has killed off any hope of staying long term now!! Mind never seen Winston and Mark so furious!!! Interesting that Danielle was the only one to speak to him in the living area while the rest were outside tearing him apart, she gave him some good advice too!

Not sure why they gave a warning about Sexual content before the last part, i didnt see anything!! Not that i would have wanted to:o, i wish they would show something other than Steven and Kim rolling around at the end of an episode for a change!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dearie me, Marlon may have saved himself for this week, but he is gonna get a stack of noms next week and the public will be sure to kick him out now, he's just bought himself some time but has killed off any hope of staying long term now!! Mind never seen Winston and Mark so furious!!! Interesting that Danielle was the only one to speak to him in the living area while the rest were outside tearing him apart, she gave him some good advice too!

Not sure why they gave a warning about Sexual content before the last part, i didnt see anything!! Not that i would have wanted to:o, i wish they would show something other than Steven and Kim rolling around at the end of an episode for a change!

I don't think he had much chance of staying anyway.

Kimberley is a lawyer? :confused: Why is she flashing her lady-garden everywhere?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And they were all avoidable. :+cry: (Moots, Dont look at this)

Good grief it looks just like the dodgems!

I wish her well and everything but I've heard enough of her to last a lifetime.
    Unbelievable wasn't it?

I was pretty confused driving through Belgium, when the traffic lights changed and let the traffic turn right, it also changed the pedestrian lights so they could cross, in front of the traffic it's just crazy.
    I don't think he had much chance of staying anyway.

Kimberley is a lawyer? :+confused: Why is she flashing her lady-garden everywhere?
    When has Kimberley flashed anything?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Unbelievable wasn't it?

I was pretty confused driving through Belgium, when the traffic lights changed and let the traffic turn right, it also changed the pedestrian lights so they could cross, in front of the traffic it's just crazy.

When has Kimberley flashed anything?

I said the other day i was a better googler than you :D I have seen her lady-garden more times than i have seen my own! I am expecting it to pop up in sainsburys any day now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I said the other day i was a better googler than you :+D I have seen her lady-garden more times than i have seen my own! I am expecting it to pop up in sainsburys any day now!
    I've not seen it, hate to be missed out.
    Mind you, as they say, seen one seen em all.
    I'll check in Sainsbury's though, in case.
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    You posted a a Big Brother video by mistake, so here is a film of the Magic roundabout in Swindon so as not to disappoint those hoping to see traffic chaos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bOTTTETzX4&feature=kp
    :o I couldn't see any road signs whatsoeverr.
    Can’t remember the details but a year or two back there was an area in a city square which had cycle lanes, car lanes and pedestrians and there were loads of accidents. They took away all the lanes and barriers and the result was fewer accidents. Reason: people had the think and consider rather than assume they had right of way.

I’ll see if I can track down the story.

Edit: Haven’t found the story but this is the principle it’s based on.
    they have shared space in some parts of where I live. Within days a poor little old man was mown down by a bus and killed.
    And they were all avoidable. :cry: (Moots, Dont look at this)

Thanks Honey! I was going to leave it until tomorrow, but mayb I will give it a miss.

me too, although Helen's reaction was rather funny!
    I said the other day i was a better googler than you :D I have seen her lady-garden more times than i have seen my own! I am expecting it to pop up in sainsburys any day now!
    aw, spoilsport, you should have given Hicky a linky...
    Why does she keep showing her lady garden I wonder - is that what she does for a living?? Does Steven know??:o Does his MOTHER know???:o

It was nice to see Nikki on BBOTS the other day - not sure about those boot polish black eyebrows though...
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :)
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Morning SR and all :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning SR and all :D

Morning Flora :D
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,607
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

All that 'bed' activity at the end of last night's show just made me feel nauseous.

Steven is an idiot as we have all repeatedly seen. Kimberly is not a housemate that I particularly like but nevertheless I credited her with common sense and intelligence. I was obviously wrong.
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Morning All:)

What Eddy said....^^^^^^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D

All that 'bed' activity at the end of last night's show just made me feel nauseous.

Steven is an idiot as we have all repeatedly seen. Kimberly is not a housemate that I particularly like but nevertheless I credited her with common sense and intelligence. I was obviously wrong.
    Morning Eddy. :D

Yup I agree with you. Kimbot is empty of any emotion, she's like a robot most of the time. You can tell by her body language she isn't interested in David Steven Brent in the slightest!
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Morning All:)

What Eddy said....^^^^^^
    Morning Arte :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+))))))))))))))))

It looks like a nice sunny day here again.Can't believe how desperate Marlon was to stay another week.
    It's done him no favours though, wow, silly boy.
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning all. :)

Jasper cat has started stumbling when he’s walking. Everything else seems normal. I’m thinking ear infection. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Armless Driver has had his car confiscated, they say it is too dangerous steering with his feet.
    In China.
    He says he's done 100,000 miles without a problem but can't get a license.

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Armless_drivers_car_confiscated
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hello all :)
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning Eddy. :D

Yup I agree with you. Kimbot is empty of any emotion, she's like a robot most of the time. You can tell by her body language she isn't interested in David Steven Brent in the slightest!

Morning Arte
    love it! :cool:
    Morning all.

Jasper cat has started stumbling when he’s walking. Everything else seems normal. I’m thinking ear infection. :(
    oh dearr Gemo, I hope he gets better soon...:(
    Armless Driver has had his car confiscated, they say it is too dangerous steering with his feet.
    In China.
    He says he's done 100,000 miles without a problem but can't get a license.

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Armless_drivers_car_confiscated
    poor bigger - that's so unfair >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    loved seeing Danielle's chihuahua the other night :cool:
    I think it is slightly smaller than Bloss would be if she wasn't so corpulent, and quite a lot bigger than Rupert and Amy-Louise. Otherwise it is the spitting image of Rupert.

Emma was asking pensioners to communicate with BBBOTS the other day - Hicky, I take this as a direct invitation to you to get in touch, and maybe star in the fornt row next to Glasses Man!:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has anyone worked out exactly who was doing what to who last night??? :D:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.