Options

I wanna marry Harry

topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
Forum Member
✭✭✭
ITV2 AT 9PM

8 Americans compete for prince Harry but it's actually a lookalike.

Surely no-one would believe Prince Harry would find a wife on an itv2 reality show

Comments

• Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh puh lease
  • Options
    thaliafanthaliafan Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    topcat3 wrote: »
    ITV2 AT 9PM

8 Americans compete for prince Harry but it's actually a lookalike.

Surely no-one would believe Prince Harry would find a wife on an itv2 reality show

I really enjoyed episode 1. Glad it has come to ITV2, glad I can watch it legally :)

PS Don't judge!!!
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thaliafan wrote: »
    I really enjoyed episode 1. Glad it has come to ITV2, glad I can watch it legally :)

PS Don't judge!!!

Guilty.
  • Options
    the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    11 golddiggers and 1 who says she just wants love whether he isHarry or not. Should be fun watching them cry when they find out they possibly have fallen for a guy with no money, serves the 11 right
  • Options
    miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tacky rubbish, only watching because nothing else on!
  • Options
    CarlLewisCarlLewis Posts: 6,238
    Forum Member
    Amusing.
    Ludicrous premise for a show.
  • Options
    topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm giving it a go on plus one - there's nothing else on.

He looks a bit like him but its quite clearly not him, can they not see that?
  • Options
    Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im watching on plus one too surely they don't fall for it :o:D

From far or a quick glance you could mistake him for prince harry but up close its so obvious hes not, then again one of them did say they don't even know what prince harry looks like so maybe some of them don't and they just assume its him.

Still kinda absurd as if prince harry would go on a tv show like this :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How dumb are these people? They really believe he would do a show like this?

And they're so desperate. Oh god :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw a programme years ago where an American girl won a date to her prom with Prince William - only it was also a look-a-like. The people in the show supposedly had no idea they were being conned, they honestly seemed to think it was the real Prince William.

I wish I could remember what programme this was, it was very amusing.
  • Options
    the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boofie wrote: »
    How dumb are these people? They really believe he would do a show like this?

And they're so desperate. Oh god :o

All they are likely to know about him is his partys in vegas and young superficial woman who thinks all they need to rely on in life is their looks usually dont have anything goin on upstairs.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also watched it on plus1 just for a bit of silly entertainment . Even if it was true or not those girls have a free trip to the UK and a holiday in a nice looking castle with plenty of good food .

So many absurdities . I don't believe Harry would kiss each of them on the cheek like this guy . He is a bit of a dork, he already has sent home two of the best looking girls .
  • Options
    Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed this :blush:

A bit miffed that the only girl who had something going for her was asked to leave first!
  • Options
    johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    My brother lives in the USA but he is currently visiting the UK. He says it was rubbish and it got slated by the critics and reviewers. According to him, the only people more stupid than the contestants are the people who would even consider watching it for more than a second.

All of which makes me want to watch it just to see how bad it is. :)

I'm thinking that it would have been fun if they had done it as a double-bluff with the real Prince Harry pretending to be a lookalike pretending to be Prince Harry. Harry's such a cool fun guy that he would have a great laugh pretending to be nervous and bumptious but actually being confident.
  • Options
    Ray_SmithRay_Smith Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw about ten mins of the show. Cringe making tv at its best (or worst!).

I just wonder if some of the girls know it's all fake. They could be playing along too. You never know!

I suppose you could argue the show is exploitative but it's so naff who cares!

I hope we get to see Harry and William on Celeb Big Brother. C'mon Ch 5 - make it happen. :p
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was so terrible it was actually good! 12 dumb loud self obsessed American girls that really believe someone like Prince Harry actually has to go on a cheap reality show to get girls! I thought Leah was stunning and thought he was mad to get her to leave first. Looking forward to all the in fighting especially with the Lush and the one that looks like a lady boy. Of course its going to be tears at bedtime when this otherwise rather boring bloke reveals himself to really being poor as a church mouse and only owning a push bike! :D
  • Options
    Pea1Pea1 Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    'Harry' may be a bit of a dork but he's right about American girls not having a volume control.
  • Options
    cleo petracleo petra Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've watched 10 minutes of this crap on catch up before stopping it. Who produced this drivel? It's like something some spoilt rich kid wannabee producer of someone with pots of money has come up with
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    with added lions?

please let there be added lions
    :D
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe these women really think he's Prince Harry!! If they do they're majorly dumb - as if the Palace would allow someone so close to the throne to do a Reality dating show!! :D
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone still watching? Its so cringe its good! Do any of this airheads really think they are going to be a Princess! I just love the drunken girl - imagine her at a formal dinner with the Queen and the cabinet! :D All the squabbling and bitchiness over this twerp - absolutely hilarious stuff! Love the way they all comment how pasty he is with his kit off!
  • Options
    marieofromaniamarieofromania Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone still watching? Its so cringe its good! Do any of this airheads really think they are going to be a Princess! I just love the drunken girl - imagine her at a formal dinner with the Queen and the cabinet! :D All the squabbling and bitchiness over this twerp - absolutely hilarious stuff! Love the way they all comment how pasty he is with his kit off!

Yup, still watching. This is my new guilty pleasure:blush:
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fox have pulled it from the schedules in the States due to dreadful viewing figures
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'd better still show the rest over here! It's my guilty pleasure too!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    I only managed to stomach a few minutes of this rubbish. It's obviously completely staged, and all invovled are terrible at pretending otherwise. It could have been a great unintentional comedy if it had an ounce of reality to it.