Options

Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares USA

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    oh i love this show and got excited when i saw the advert for it, but missed it because of big brother, i wish they could show ramsey at 9 instead of 10...anyways i'll have to catch up on 40d
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes proably the most staged episode yet and that's saying something
    Mo eating the great food and then sacking the chef. Seeming to think it was no
    problem that they had rats but thought there would be no mice in that trap. Come On!!
    As someone as already said why was there no follow up piece at the end?
  • Options
    BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 7,009
    Forum Member
    This is the place - http://www.oceanagrill.com/

Sounds like it's doing quite well
  • Options
    SHAFTSHAFT Posts: 4,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously staged (you could see Gordon trying not to laugh during some of the aguments) but great TV.

The 'Busy idiot' part was superb!
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think someone, should give mighty mouth Gordon a good thumping.. he would get in my face. ok some of the places he goes the cooks and staff are nob heads.. but no one deserves shouting at by a bully..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SHAFT wrote: »
    Obviously staged (you could see Gordon trying not to laugh during some of the aguments) but great TV.

How true us Brits love a "Busy Idiot":)
    If only it meant the same in America
  • Options
    AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry. I can't understand you all - why are you all talking in a different language?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SHAFT wrote: »

He was probably trying to stop himself laughing, while putting his point across because of the stupidity of Moe.
  • Options
    wh666-666wh666-666 Posts: 1,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dare Devil wrote: »
    I noted Moe said, about Gordon, "white British son of a b****h", technically racist when if anyone said, for example, "Black British son of a b****h", the rave card would've certainly been thrown around, but no one can be racist against whites - or so the media and PC brigade would have you believe!

Indeed. Positive discrimination yet again!
  • Options
    BrunoStreeteBrunoStreete Posts: 7,180
    Forum Member
    I think someone, should give mighty mouth Gordon a good thumping.. he would get in my face. ok some of the places he goes the cooks and staff are nob heads.. but no one deserves shouting at by a bully..

I didn't see him bullying anyone. The store room was a disgrace and the chef insulted Ramsay before Ramsay let loose.
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol @ this "restaurant"

just wow...
  • Options
    belfastkidbelfastkid Posts: 2,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahahahahahahah whats wrong with these two "dumbdumbs". And one of them blubs like a manchild.
  • Options
    ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last week i hated the guys and was happy for Ramsey to tear em a new one. This week i can't help but feel sorry for the guys and want Ramsey to go easy on them. They are like children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this could be the worst business ive seen on here, I can see some episodes are sexed up/edited to make them look worse than they are but this place is the real deal - they dont seem to have a clue about any aspect of running a restaurant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrubber wrote: »
    Last week i hated the guys and was happy for Ramsey to tear em a new one. This week i can't help but feel sorry for the guys and want Ramsey to go easy on them. They are like children.

Sorry but charging people money for an experiance like that...they deserve to get a bollocking.
  • Options
    Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    They are like children except children dont own restaurants. These guys cant cook and are too lazy for words.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iamsofired wrote: »
    I think this could be the worst business ive seen on here, I can see some episodes are sexed up/edited to make them look worse than they are but this place is the real deal - they dont seem to have a clue about any aspect of running a restaurant.

Exactly. Usually on Ramsey's USA show it seems like he exagerrates the meal he eats and the problems. But by god it looks revolting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My god this is the best one yet! :D
  • Options
    ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twin with hat just grew a pair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrubber wrote: »
    Twin with hat just grew a pair.

And then just broke down there now ahahahaha :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it just one of them that keeps getting emotional/angry or have they both been? I cant distinguish between them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iamsofired wrote: »
    Is it just one of them that keeps getting emotional/angry or have they both been? I cant distinguish between them.

It seems like it's both of them judging from the last shot. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god this is just too funny!
  • Options
    saint paulsaint paul Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    Funny and tragic TV gold :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You just expect one of them to come out with 'uh-oh spaghettio' in a minute!