100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I am guessing Spanner Montana & the movie star boyfriend, wonder who the girl is

You could well be right. Take a look at this http://www.afterellen.com/content/2012/08/miley-cyrus-better-lesbian-you
    You don't even have to read between the lines to see what's going on, though I have to say, good luck to her.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Despite giving this A+ list mostly movie actor his start and some of his biggest breaks, the A+ list actor no longer speaks to the man who gave him his start. Our A+ list actor has moved beyond all that and thinks of himself as a serious actor and not as a person who would ever resort to that kind of role any longer.

From CDAN:

After an event a couple of years ago, this A list comedian and B list mostly movie actor made a move on a actress who is probably C list at best, but is married to a man with very high name recognition. Our comedian expected to be rebuffed, but surprisingly she said it was fine with her, but that her husband had to watch. Only watch. Our comedian agreed. There are some who say her child is his.

From Billy Masters:

Could it be that a recently married man has not left his same-sex escapades behind? So say sources close to the bad boy, who tell me that his restlessness resulted in leaving his spouse to fend for herself at a charity event while he spent the night in the company of not one, but two of his ex-roommates. While this might have been a pleasant guys night out, people who saw the trio felt they were more than a bit chummy. Well, boys will be boys.
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

Despite giving this A+ list mostly movie actor his start and some of his biggest breaks, the A+ list actor no longer speaks to the man who gave him his start. Our A+ list actor has moved beyond all that and thinks of himself as a serious actor and not as a person who would ever resort to that kind of role any longer.

From CDAN:

After an event a couple of years ago, this A list comedian and B list mostly movie actor made a move on a actress who is probably C list at best, but is married to a man with very high name recognition. Our comedian expected to be rebuffed, but surprisingly she said it was fine with her, but that her husband had to watch. Only watch. Our comedian agreed. There are some who say her child is his.

From Billy Masters:

Could it be that a recently married man has not left his same-sex escapades behind? So say sources close to the bad boy, who tell me that his restlessness resulted in leaving his spouse to fend for herself at a charity event while he spent the night in the company of not one, but two of his ex-roommates. While this might have been a pleasant guys night out, people who saw the trio felt they were more than a bit chummy. Well, boys will be boys.

#1: I don't know but i love it, it's juicy. Someone who started in horror movies perhaps?

#2: Stumped again.

#3: N Sync? I don't think it is but i can't come up with anything better.
  • Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From CDAN:

Get him to the Greek?
    Forum Member
    Glitter03 wrote: »
    Get him to the Greek?

Ooh! that's a good guess. Now we need a C lister married to a famous name.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Despite giving this A+ list mostly movie actor his start and some of his biggest breaks, the A+ list actor no longer speaks to the man who gave him his start. Our A+ list actor has moved beyond all that and thinks of himself as a serious actor and not as a person who would ever resort to that kind of role any longer

Silent Bob and Mr Argo?
    Forum Member
    Emma L wrote: »
    Silent Bob and Mr Argo?

That makes sense. Saying director would make it way too easy as well.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma L wrote: »
    Silent Bob and Mr Argo?

Is he A+?

My initial thought was Han Solo and Mr Star Wars, but he's had no problem making silly films so long as the money is there.
    Forum Member
    Blind Items Revealed

From CDAN:

From December 22, 2012

This A+ list all movie actor says that he is never getting divorced because he does not want to give half his money to someone who cheated on him.

Gladiator

From December 18, 2012

I guess this B- list television/movie actress who has hit it big thanks to television has not learned her lesson. Currently have sex with a married director.

Betty Draper

From December 16, 2012

This married B list all movie actress who has the talent of a C or D lister was in a store the other day and a woman in font of her tried to purchase $185 dollars worth of clothes. The credit card got declined and our actress offered to pay for it and also paid for the items she was holding in her arms and the items our actress' friend had and the items our actress had. Nice gesture. She could of just ignored it. Love the holiday spirit.

Mary Camden
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blind Items Revealed

From CDAN:

From December 22, 2012

This A+ list all movie actor says that he is never getting divorced because he does not want to give half his money to someone who cheated on him.

Gladiator
    crikey....... don't blame him.... his money.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    You could well be right. Take a look at this http://www.afterellen.com/content/2012/08/miley-cyrus-better-lesbian-you
    You don't even have to read between the lines to see what's going on, though I have to say, good luck to her.

Have they been seen out recently looking all cuddly though?

I can think of a pair that have been!
    Forum Member
    Blind Items Revealed

From CDAN:

From December 23, 2012

This former A list tweener and now still almost A list as a celebrity is getting real good at the cheating on his celebrity girlfriends. Sex on the plane with the mistress and then change clothes and meet the girlfriend at the hotel.

Baby, Baby, Baby

From December 29, 2012

A lot of people think this A+ list female celebrity should be fired because she rarely speaks to anyone when she is not required to. It is not so much a standoffish attitude. It is that her people have told her not to speak unless she has to because someone might record her when she goes off on one of her rants and they are scared of the fallout. So, when she is around and the cameras are off, people around her talk and she sits there quietly and it freaks everyone out.

...Baby One More Time

From December 26, 2012

Considering this happened not that long ago, you would think people would of heard about it. The thing is, it was right before everything was covered 24/7. It involves three of the biggest stars on the planet, and another one who is not that far behind. Our A+ list (#1) all movie actor was probably a B- actor back then. He was in the middle of a long term relationship with an A+ list (#2) all movie actress who has not dropped at all from that perch. He said that the actress had got boring and that he thought she would break when they would have their very rare sex. So, when this A list (#3) all movie actress who was a B- lister back then walked into his life, they had a torrid affair. I mean a month or two of the hottest do it anywhere sex imaginable. They were crazy for each other. The one tiny problem is that the girlfriend #2 found out about it and went off the rails. Screaming and yelling at the actor and showing up unannounced at #3's apartment to yell at her. The even crazier thing is that #2 didn't break up with our actor. Nope. She said they could work it out and insisted on them going to therapy everyday to work it out. Meanwhile, #3 said enough was enough and went and found herself an A list all movie actor at the time and now a B lister (#4). #1 finally got tired of the therapy and #2 and left her.

#1: Argo

#2: Shakespeare In Love

#3: Frida

#4: American History X
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Blind Items Revealed

From CDAN:

From December 23, 2012

This former A list tweener and now still almost A list as a celebrity is getting real good at the cheating on his celebrity girlfriends. Sex on the plane with the mistress and then change clothes and meet the girlfriend at the hotel.

Baby, Baby, Baby

From December 29, 2012

A lot of people think this A+ list female celebrity should be fired because she rarely speaks to anyone when she is not required to. It is not so much a standoffish attitude. It is that her people have told her not to speak unless she has to because someone might record her when she goes off on one of her rants and they are scared of the fallout. So, when she is around and the cameras are off, people around her talk and she sits there quietly and it freaks everyone out.

...Baby One More Time

From December 26, 2012

Considering this happened not that long ago, you would think people would of heard about it. The thing is, it was right before everything was covered 24/7. It involves three of the biggest stars on the planet, and another one who is not that far behind. Our A+ list (#1) all movie actor was probably a B- actor back then. He was in the middle of a long term relationship with an A+ list (#2) all movie actress who has not dropped at all from that perch. He said that the actress had got boring and that he thought she would break when they would have their very rare sex. So, when this A list (#3) all movie actress who was a B- lister back then walked into his life, they had a torrid affair. I mean a month or two of the hottest do it anywhere sex imaginable. They were crazy for each other. The one tiny problem is that the girlfriend #2 found out about it and went off the rails. Screaming and yelling at the actor and showing up unannounced at #3's apartment to yell at her. The even crazier thing is that #2 didn't break up with our actor. Nope. She said they could work it out and insisted on them going to therapy everyday to work it out. Meanwhile, #3 said enough was enough and went and found herself an A list all movie actor at the time and now a B lister (#4). #1 finally got tired of the therapy and #2 and left her.

#1: Argo

#2: Shakespeare In Love

#3: Frida

#4: American History X

:eek: The third one took some working out! Got it though.

Still not sure on the Baby, Baby, Baby on though.
  • RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »

You're not a belieber then?
    Forum Member
    You're not a belieber then?

:eek: I am most certainly not!

:D Thanks.
    Forum Member

Sorry, i thought their Oscar nominated films would be the easiest way to do it.
    Forum Member
    Sorry, i thought their Oscar nominated films would be the easiest way to do it.

Oh, that wasn't meant as a critisim, Dee. I just put it down to my lack of knowledge.
    Forum Member
    Oh, that wasn't meant as a critisim, Dee. I just put it down to my lack of knowledge.

:o That's ok :)
    Forum Member
    From Naughty But Nice Rob:

Which singer says that when he has writer's block, has his wife finish writing his songs?

From The People:

Which A list celebrity is getting fed up of bailing out his greedy family from their financial problems?

From CDAN:

This A list mostly action movie actor was surrounded by women this week and his girlfriend later in the week, but how come he kept spending so much time with that male waiter he met during the week? That was the waiter he was sharing kisses with at a gay club.
    Forum Member

Which singer says that when he has writer's block, has his wife finish writing his songs?

From The People:

Which A list celebrity is getting fed up of bailing out his greedy family from their financial problems?

From CDAN:

This A list mostly action movie actor was surrounded by women this week and his girlfriend later in the week, but how come he kept spending so much time with that male waiter he met during the week? That was the waiter he was sharing kisses with at a gay club.

#1: GOOP?

#2: That annoying Canadian douche?

#3: Someone from Fast & Furious.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It could probably be any of of the main actors from that franchise!
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

From The People:

From CDAN:

*The country one from the Voice?

*Baby baby baby?

*Could be actually anyone, right?
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    #1: GOOP?

#2: That annoying Canadian douche?

My guess would be The Transporter - he counts as A list in the action movie genre
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #3 I'll go for the American actor version of our own Don't forget your toothbrush guy.

aka - Johnny Storm.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #3 I'll go for the American actor version of our own Don't forget your toothbrush guy.

aka - Johnny Storm.

I don't think it's him.
    His brother Scott is already out of the closet so it would be unusual (but not impossible) for the both of them to be gay IMO.
This discussion has been closed.