100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    [/QUOTE

The fact that he's 4ft 3, rammed in the closet and batshit mental probably doesn't help much either.

Ha ha :D:D:D:D
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    National Enquirer

This hunky A-lister is getting calls from his desperate C-list actress ex-wife - she was famous when he was struggling - because now she's hoping he'll help HER with her floundering career! But the still-bitter actor wants nothing to do with her. Who are they?

Which married Hollywood couple-they're both Oscar-nominated fought like cats and dogs recently while visiting longtime actor friends at their quiet retreat outside New York City?The 40-something couple's constant arguing and bickering culminated with her storming out of the bed-and-breakfast and flying back to LA-alone.

What TV host got a little too hot under the collar and threw a major hissy-fit in front of a live audience ? The former child actor-turned television personality blamed his crew for purposely keeping the hot lights pointed at him when the cameras wern't rolling!

Which 'DWTS' contestant was eliminated from the competition because her TV boss wanted her to get back to work on her day job? The well-connected boss pulled some strings, and before you could say 'disco ball trophy', the wannabe hoofer's dancing dreams were crushed!

1. Yes, definitely Gimme Moore
    2. first one that Google throws up is CHerry Valance and Brand Walsh
    3.No idea
    4. C.J.Parker probably needed to get back to work, I believe she's got debts to pay allegedly.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,164
    Forum Member
    National Enquirer

This hunky A-lister is getting calls from his desperate C-list actress ex-wife - she was famous when he was struggling - because now she's hoping he'll help HER with her floundering career! But the still-bitter actor wants nothing to do with her. Who are they?

Which married Hollywood couple-they're both Oscar-nominated fought like cats and dogs recently while visiting longtime actor friends at their quiet retreat outside New York City?The 40-something couple's constant arguing and bickering culminated with her storming out of the bed-and-breakfast and flying back to LA-alone.

What TV host got a little too hot under the collar and threw a major hissy-fit in front of a live audience ? The former child actor-turned television personality blamed his crew for purposely keeping the hot lights pointed at him when the cameras wern't rolling!

Which 'DWTS' contestant was eliminated from the competition because her TV boss wanted her to get back to work on her day job? The well-connected boss pulled some strings, and before you could say 'disco ball trophy', the wannabe hoofer's dancing dreams were crushed!

#1: The Hangover/Alias star & his Blue Bloods ex-wife

#2: She was Unfaithful & he is Babs's son-in-law.

#3: U.S X Factor, Saved By The Bell

#4: The co-host of The View.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    This A-lister is unquestionably the top banana in his field. Trouble is, his contract is nearly up, and his rival, an older player, wants his job. It's neck and neck right now, but if he wants to re-new his contract, he'll have to beat off the challenge of the guy with the weird name and unusual beliefs. Expect to hear more in the media very soon - it could be a shocker! One thing's for certain - it will be headline news. Internationally. All over the world.
    twingle wrote: »
    :D This sounds like the american race for the White House !!
    starbar1 wrote: »
    Haha yes! Actually it does fit that perfectly!! :D

An obvious 'spoof' blind to coincide with the US Election :D
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A list actress spent most of a recent evening at a party crying in the corner. When asked what was wrong, she said it was the first time she had ever been to a party where no men had hit on her and that no one seems to care about her. The actress just downed one drink after the other collecting a pile of shot glasses until at the end of the night she was helped out to a waiting car. All alone.

From Blind Gossip:

This pretty actress has been missing in action for the past week. While she should have been out promoting her new project, she has been claiming that she can't because of the weather in New York. That's odd. Other cast members have managed to get flights out. And even if she is stuck in New York, she certainly could have done appearances on the New York-based morning shows.

So what's really going on here? Well, what she isn't saying is that she is really in no shape to be seen in public. Our spies saw her a few days after Sandy hit. She was sitting alone in the corner of a casual restaurant, wearing giant sunglasses. When she lifted up her sunglasses to read some papers she brought with her, our spy noticed she was sporting a rather shocking accessory.... a giant black eye! When she saw some people staring at her, she grew uncomfortable, gathered her things, and left.

We don't know if the black eye was the result of plastic surgery, an accident, or something more sinister.... but it was definitely the kind of injury that even make up couldn't hide.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

It Was Awful

"The first time we met was at a table reading. He had what seemed like a staff of 100. I came alone. I had never seen anything like it before. I feel like if someone could have put his water bottle to his lips they would of done it for him. He did have this incredible energy at it attracted me to him, but it turned out to be the worst few months of my life.

As soon as i said hello to this (A+ list all movie actor) he was all over me. Not in a physical touching and groping kind of way which was something that happened to me a lot (A list all movie actress; foreign born) but he was in my space. It was like he had smothered me and the entire time we were together i felt smothered. He introduced himself to me properly and was full of ideas for the movie. Immediately he started asking questions about our characters then would switch to asking questions about my family. It was a never ending barrage of questions. I felt like he was constantly probing. I noticed that he could make anyone feel like they had all his attention. I have seen it in politicians before. I once had a politician who without me even realizing it caressing my breasts because he had engrossed me with so much of his charm. No, it was not Bill Clinton, it was a foreign leader who had a thing for women.

This actor told me we would be going to lunch together to talk about the movie and he had done a lot of research on the movie. I had barely even thought about it. It was a table read and he had several notebooks filled with his ideas about how to shoot things and script changes he wanted and then the lunch turned into dinner. I really expected that when he dropped me off at my hotel that he would invite himself up or kiss me, but he just flashed his smile and said he would be in touch. He sent flowers the next day. Dozens and dozens. This was something that would happen everyday we were together. No matter where i was, he would track me down and dozens of flowers would arrive. There were no high dollar gifts or anything, just loads and loads of flowers.

The whole time we were together he kissed me several times but it felt like we were in a movie and he was playing a part. There was never any sex and he never went beyond kissing me. it was so sterile. I love passion and he obviously had passion for things, but i never felt he had a passion for me as a person or us as a couple. It was a passion he brought to work and his other activities and with the director and writers, but with me, it was forced. I felt like anything that was personal with him was forced. He could talk to directors and writers about work and he would ask them personal questions but there was no intimacy about those questions. It is tough to describe.

When i look back at it now, the time passed so quickly and when it ended i realized how awful it all it was. It was so wonderful that first day apart and not to get flowers or be forced to submit to a barrage of questions about everything. I sat there and looked out my window all day and drank coffee. I drank wine. He frowned on both of those and i ate chocolate cake. I remember that specifically. He hated cake. It was like he hated anything that was fun. He would participate in a fun activity and look like he was having fun, but it was just a look, an act. It was awful and i would hate living my life like that."

I've come to this cold. Who is it about? Or if you can't say that, who is the 'I' describing this creep?
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The female co star of Vanilla sky (I think ! )
  • CottontailCottontail Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    The one with the black eye will be happy when it starts to heal turning greene.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Cottontail wrote: »
    The one with the black eye will be happy when it starts to heal turning greene.

I did wonder, only thing that puts me off is it's not a "new" project really... hmmm... *detective face on* :cool:

EDIT: You were right, I apologise :)
  • clareiowclareiow Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Ms Greene was fine - its the blonde who is married to an American idol contestant who couldnt escape
    NYC, she mentioned it a lot on her twitter feed.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The female co star of Vanilla sky (I think ! )

The one that has a similar surname or the other one?
  • riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clareiow wrote: »
    Ms Greene was fine - its the blonde who is married to an American idol contestant who couldnt escape

anymore clues...:confused:
  • clareiowclareiow Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    She is an actress in a movie Franchise who married an American idol contestant. They feature on the soundtrack to the final instalment of the series, which opens in cinemas on Friday 16th!
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    clareiow wrote: »

I'm wondering if the black eye affected her ability to Reed?
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Blind items: Revealed

March 31st, 2008

This B list film actress with a nose for paparazzi disappeared off the radar screen for a few days. Public stories professed one thing while in reality our actress spent a few days with a foreign billionaire. You do the math.

Cady Heron

April 3, 2008

Apparently someone is living out whatever fantasies they can think of. This Academy Award winning/nominated A list film actor and his girlfriend decided to go car shopping. They picked out a modest $150,000 car to take for a little test drive. When they got back an hour later, they said thanks, but no thanks to the salesperson and drove off. Inside the car smelled of sex and a used condom. Apparently someone decided not to clean up after themselves. The owner of the dealership placed a call to the our actor to say he did not find it humorous and was not sure if the car would be able to sell now because of the smell and was going to contact his attorneys. Our actor then decided that perhaps he ought to just go ahead and buy the car.

21 Grams of Milk
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Remember this, back in March?
    Which Brit expat actor is popular with US TV networks but possibly getting less popular at home, as he’s suspected of at least 15 affairs? The actor’s wife isn’t going to get a great deal of sympathy from her colleagues in the costume department either. Her habit of going commando in her on-screen outfits hasn’t gone unnoticed by the launderers.

A popular guess was an actor who doesn't spend lots of time at Home in his native Land as he films in America a lot.

Anyway, he's been on two shows this weekend without his wedding ring but was wearing one at an awards show not so long ago...
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »

A popular guess was an actor who doesn't spend lots of time at Home in his native Land as he films in America a lot.

Anyway, he's been on two shows this weekend without his wedding ring but was wearing one at an awards show not so long ago...

I really like them as a couple so I hope not, but it does fit. And I always thought the wife was fairly classy :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like them as a couple so I hope not, but it does fit. And I always thought the wife was fairly classy :eek:

I'm shocked! :eek: He's a fantastic actor and she was also very good in that drama that aired about a month ago too. But I did notice the missing ring on the programme he was doing on friday. *detective mode* :cool:
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This B- list mostly movie actress was this close to A list at one point and then entered into a disastrous relationship which saw her crash down to almost C+ level. Out of that relationship now, she is having a much harder time finding roles that pay well and is open to just about anything that will pay her money. Things she never would have considered six months ago. Dancing With The Stars? You bet. Even a reality show is on the table. In the meantime she is trying to live as frugally as possible so people don't notice her financial pain, but she has been quietly selling some items each month to make her look like she has more than she does.
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ Bring back Dawson's Creek! Fringe is about to end, Michelle Williams's character is dead & Kerr Smith isn't doing much :D
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    The one that has a similar surname or the other one?

I took it to be the one with the similar surname,
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah - its quite obvious now I have read it properly :o
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But didn't they date for years? She makes it sound like a summer showmance...
  • riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

sorry... im really thick.. could you help me out please :rolleyes:
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Double post
This discussion has been closed.