BB — Antartica (Part 33)

Comments

• mazeymazey Posts: 136,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    I don't know - I'm sure there's some grim thrill-seekers who'd like to live in a place like that.
    Thrill seeking? A car or lorry crashing through the door just as you sit down for dinner? :eek:
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    Thrill seeking? A car or lorry crashing through the door just as you sit down for dinner? :eek:

Shocking as it is, I reckon some would get off on that threat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shocking as it is, I reckon some would get off on that threat.
    Some odd folk around. He could be making money from it, claiming against drivers with every case adding to his distress and lack of ease in his home.

Last night I was half listening to the radio and heard about two new police/detective series starting on BBC and ITV, they both sounded good, anyone know what they are called?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some odd folk around. He could be making money from it, claiming against drivers with every case adding to his distress and lack of ease in his home.

Last night I was half listening to the radio and heard about two new police/detective series starting on BBC and ITV, they both sounded good, anyone know what they are called?

Mayday on BBC One, starting Sunday and being stripped across the week to Thursday and Broadchurch on ITV starting Monday and airing weekly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mayday on BBC One, starting Sunday and being stripped across the week to Thursday and Broadchurch on ITV starting Monday and airing weekly.
    Thanks :) I saw Grace Dent tweet about Broadchurch, so good she has watched the 3 episodes she was given, but she favours a lot of tv that I do not like.

I will series record both and see what they are like, I have gaps to fill with Death in Paradise and Mr Selfridge ending. :o

eta

I see one has a girl the other has a boy, I can see why the reviewers were rather scathing about both series turning up together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks :) I saw Grace Dent tweet about Broadchurch, so good she has watched the 3 episodes she was given, but she favours a lot of tv that I do not like.

I will series record both and see what they are like, I have gaps to fill with Death in Paradise and Mr Selfridge ending. :o

eta

I see one has a girl the other has a boy, I can see why the reviewers were rather scathing about both series turning up together.

With all the weeks in the year you'd think they'd manage to keep them apart, really. :rolleyes: Mind you, both channels are smarting from 'copy' claims, with Upstairs Downstairs following on from Downton Abbey then The Paradise launching before Mr. Selfridge. Maybe they feared that the show which aired second would be effected so flung them out together?

I better get some sleep. Night all. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    With all the weeks in the year you'd think they'd manage to keep them apart, really. :rolleyes: Mind you, both channels are smarting from 'copy' claims, with Upstairs Downstairs following on from Downton Abbey then The Paradise launching before Mr. Selfridge. Maybe they feared that the show which aired second would be effected so flung them out together?

I better get some sleep. Night all. :)
    Yes, it is odd how similar themed shows turn up together.

Goodnight Fudd :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all.
    BBCan feeds have been off for ages, probably the POV Comp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBCan
    Gary won POV.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning SBBA et al. :)

I wish the Canadian version of Big Brother was more like the British version. I can't get used to the gameplaying aspect. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning :)
    BBCan
    Gary won POV.
    I am not happy about that, Danielle may go up as replacement?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Mazey.
    Ant & Dec did a great wind-up tonight - appeared on the US Jeremy Kyle show in disguise and took him in totally.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning mazey. :)
    Ant & Dec did a great wind-up tonight - appeared on the US Jeremy Kyle show in disguise and took him in totally.

Dec's accent was great; Ant's was a bit dodgy so at least he didn't have to keep it up for long!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning Mazey.
    Morning SBBA, I do not watch Ant & Dec show, but I saw the piano sketch at the end, pitiful copy of Morecombe and Wise.
    Morning mazey. :)

Dec's accent was great; Ant's was a bit dodgy so at least he didn't have to keep it up for long!
    Morning Fudd :)

They tried to sound like Americans?
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a bit sloshed however is anyone up for KoN at 3:25
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    I'm a bit sloshed however is anyone up for KoN at 3:25
    Morning Tan :)

I will watch it. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Mazey :)

I am a bit foggy but onwards I go.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is SBBA with us.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is SBBA with us.
    He is around but he may be watching LF BB Can.

I have paused at the end of the recap of last week, I will wait until we get a reply from SBBA.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is around but he may be watching LF BB Can.

Bloomin BB Canada it's not like it is that interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bloomin BB Canada it's not like it that interesting.
    I have not seen any LF today but I have read Joker's updates, they had nominations and POV competition. Now waiting to see who HoH will put up if winner of POV removes themself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not seen any LF today but I have read Joker's updates, they had nominations and POV competition. Now waiting to see who HoH will put up if winner of POV removes themself.

Blah Blah people in a house. I seriously don't give a squit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to clog up my laptop with episodes of crap waiting for a gap when Canadians to become even less dull than they are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blah Blah people in a house. I seriously don't give a squit.
    :D Posting on a BB forum, waiting to watch some nerds in a house...
This discussion has been closed.