Forum status

Comments

• Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deb Arkle wrote: »
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=64941824#post64941824

For those who want to flirt or cyber. Hopefully it'll keep those nasty stains off the furniture in GD.
    :eek:
    /l\

I'll flit round with some Fabreze presently.
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't forget the bleach!
  • Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet some posters are waking this morning after the booze and thinking what have i posted:eek::eek:
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet some posters are waking this morning after the booze and thinking what have i posted:eek::eek:

There has been much worse posted in the middle of the night on these boards. Trust me !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There has been much worse posted in the middle of the night on these boards. Trust me !

Yes there has probably after too much plonk also.:D

I have been guilty a few years back before i gave booze up virtually for good.:)
  • AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That poster talking about frotting her sofa, seriously, shouldn't thoughts like that be kept internal and not typed on a public forum?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnitaS wrote: »
    That poster talking about frotting her sofa, seriously, shouldn't thoughts like that be kept internal and not typed on a public forum?

:D:D she probably has woken up thinking that herself now.

She is not normally like that i know as i have posted in some of the topics agreeing with her.

But she is young so i guess its a learning curve if rather graphic description.:eek:
  • ~Twinkle~~Twinkle~ Posts: 8,165
    Forum Member

I'd never heard of that word until now, I Googled it and now wished that I hadn't. :eek:
  • dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There is something really funny about that but I dare not say why.;)
  • Aztec23Aztec23 Posts: 1,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, just seen that on page 2.

I imagine a fair few were 'under the influence' including myself - had no real interest in the England game last night given the opposition, so I'd thought I'd come on here.

Had a slight misunderstanding with Izzy of which has been cleared up, but in between the actual context of this thread came the unexpected flirting.

It wasn't consistent either as that individual (if you back track later posts) appears to be uncomfortable or in some ways of giving a black-lash of emotions that suggest the opposite (don't know if that's supposed to be playing hard to get).

Never the less, why not take this using the PM facility or chatter?

2 nights in a row now.
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tothegrand wrote: »
    Would BANNED USER not be better. or LIQUIDATED USER. or EXPIRED USER

I think "temporarily banned user" or "permanently banned user" would be better. There's no misunderstanding for anybody then.
  • AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~Twinkle~ wrote: »
    I'd never heard of that word until now, I Googled it and now wished that I hadn't. :eek:
    Frotting - Rubbing one's crotch against unexpecting people, furniture or walls. :D:D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=frotting
  • Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Frotting - Rubbing one's crotch against unexpecting people, furniture or walls. :D:D

I thought it was only dogs that did that. You learn something new every day on DS.
  • glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread :eek::mad::rolleyes::confused::D:o
  • Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people treat DS like a dating site, I don't know why they don't just use dating sites.

You'd think they would relish putting up their actual photo and meeting real people............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm curious as to what circumstances your furniture would be expecting it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When it's legless :o
  • Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Aztec23 wrote: »
    Yeah, just seen that on page 2.

I imagine a fair few were 'under the influence' including myself - had no real interest in the England game last night given the opposition, so I'd thought I'd come on here.

Had a slight misunderstanding with Izzy of which has been cleared up, but in between the actual context of this thread came the unexpected flirting.

It wasn't consistent either as that individual (if you back track later posts) appears to be uncomfortable or in some ways of giving a black-lash of emotions that suggest the opposite (don't know if that's supposed to be playing hard to get).

Never the less, why not take this using the PM facility or chatter?

2 nights in a row now

Can I, courteously, ask you why?

Okay, a bit of flirtatious banter goes on between forum members, but my question is why it upsets you so much?

Those who indulge are probably forum members who are younger than both you and me, they aren't hurting anyone, they aren't out nightclubbing and vomiting in the streets, they're logged into the DS forums and having, (for want of another word), a laff.

I would suggest that if you don't like it, you ignore it and move on. Let the young ones enjoy themselves because they aren't hurting you, just as they aren't hurting me. In fact, they're teaching me stuff, such as "frotting". There's an old saying that you learn something new every day and I can confirm that, today, I learned something new. :D
  • Aztec23Aztec23 Posts: 1,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we really need to go into the nuts and bolts of a term that's off an urban dictionary anyway?

Meaning that it's a so-called 'streetwise' term?
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people treat DS like a dating site, I don't know why they don't just use dating sites.

You'd think they would relish putting up their actual photo and meeting real people............

Or just putting up their real photo and meeting actual people,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Or just putting up their real photo and meeting actual people,

I was being charitable :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone fancy a trip to DFS with me today? ;);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ~Twinkle~ wrote: »
    Can I, courteously, ask you why?

Okay, a bit of flirtatious banter goes on between forum members, but my question is why it upsets you so much?

Those who indulge are probably forum members who are younger than both you and me, they aren't hurting anyone, they aren't out nightclubbing and vomiting in the streets, they're logged into the DS forums and having, (for want of another word), a laff.

I would suggest that if you don't like it, you ignore it and move on. Let the young ones enjoy themselves because they aren't hurting you, just as they aren't hurting me. In fact, they're teaching me stuff, such as "frotting". There's an old saying that you learn something new every day and I can confirm that, today, I learned something new. :D

It's everywhere though, they take over threads and all discussion is lost.

Debs dedicated chatter thread is the way to go.
    Forum Member

This description isn't necessary!! Didn't I already say that I'd Googled it and wished that I hadn't bothered? :confused:

I don't need to know about such things, but then again, maybe I do so that I can relate to those who use such obscure verbs to describe their private habits.
This discussion has been closed.