Options

Eastenders- Who Shagged Lucy

dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
Forum Member
Dtc Must of been a fan of who shagged kat were back to this ridiculous storyline where we have to wonder whos she sleeping with No Doubt it will be max or Jake to put lauren in the Frame for her death....

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Jake's too obvious. Max would be more of a shock, but moreso to the general public as lots of us have guessed him. It's got to be someone close to Lauren...

My brain jumped to Peter when I said that... and then I remembered. :o
  • Options
    Mr MoriartyMr Moriarty Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jake's too obvious. Max would be more of a shock, but moreso to the general public as lots of us have guessed him. It's got to be someone close to Lauren...

My brain jumped to Peter when I said that... and then I remembered. :o

Im strongly thinking Max - just seems very Max like to give into baser instincts and shag a teenager. Especially when he is in the borderline depressive, wallowing state he is in at the moment.

Outside choice? .......Tamwar? :o
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Logically it has to be Max. It was obvious she got the money from her mystery boyfriend and she told Lauren that Max gave her the money. If that were a lie when Lauren thanked Max for lending them the money he would have put her right and pointed out that he didn't and Lucy's covered would already have been blown.
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aleks. Maybe he's talked her into getting Lauren into the business for the money and they'll double cross her. Aleks could also be using Lucy to get back at Ian.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's got to be Max.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    I guess we're lead to believe it's Max.

He was just turned down by Jane and Lucy could've been talked into doing it for the money that he got for the car he sold (2000 quid which he spoke about earlier in the episode).

Probably turn out to be someone completely different though
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winston always was a sly dog
  • Options
    Sora2311Sora2311 Posts: 2,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Nick.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    It can only be Max or Jake. Lauren wouldn't care at all if it were anyone else.

They're clearly trying to make us assume it's Jake, since they're making a point of him using his phone whenever Lucy gets a text and suddenly being really friendly with her. We would be seeing it happen onscreen if it were as simple as that, though.

We're probably not meant to even consider Max for many reasons, but the subtle hints they usually give out haven't been so subtle this time.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about david? He has janines money
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has to be Max or Jake. Who else would she want to keep secret from Lauren?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about david? He has janines money

Lucy is his niece. Bedding your first cousin is legal, but that certainly isn't.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    Lucy is his niece. Bedding your first cousin is legal, but that certainly isn't.

Oh yeah. Thanks kim! Eek
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shadiochao wrote: »
    It can only be Max or Jake. Lauren wouldn't care at all if it were anyone else.

They're clearly trying to make us assume it's Jake, since they're making a point of him using his phone whenever Lucy gets a text and suddenly being really friendly with her. We would be seeing it happen onscreen if it were as simple as that, though.

We're probably not meant to even consider Max for many reasons, but the subtle hints they usually give out haven't been so subtle this time.

My thoughts too. They are trying too hard to make the viewer think it is Jake and they were not subtle enough to distract viewers from the idea that it might be Max. I suspect it is him and Lauren will find out soon.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Stan that's why he has such a smug smile on his face. ;-)

Who wouldn't after sleeping with her?

Lucy is gorgeous! :blush:
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What if it's Philth? :o:o:o

I would not put it past TPTB - after all he is on rations from Sharon, what better way to really stick it to Ian (and Lucy)? :D
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake, Max or Tanya (Someone connected to Lauren)
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mind if they repeat stuff like this!
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Why does she have to be shagging whoever gave her the money :confused: Also if it is Max then why does she drool when she receives texts but look highly irritated with him when he's actually around :confused:

I know there are many misleading things occurring which annoyingly will probably never be explained but realistically and sensibly I'd say she is shagging Jake and somehow got the money from Max and the reason she got it may have consequences of some kind.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about Patrick, can just hear him shouting 'Yeaa Man' on every thrust! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would Lauren care if Lucy was sleeping with Jake, other than her having lied about it. She's clearly not interested in him any more, her only interest would have been to tell Lucy to steer well clear.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    Why would Lauren care if Lucy was sleeping with Jake, other than her having lied about it. She's clearly not interested in him any more, her only interest would have been to tell Lucy to steer well clear.

She clearly cared last Friday.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    It has to be Max or Jake. Who else would she want to keep secret from Lauren?

He's her uncle? Given his reacting to Bianca coming on to him who we knew he certainly fancied I really don't think he'd consider incest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must be Max. He has two brothers, one of which was the culprit in the last 'Who shagged ???' storyline, and the other was responsible for a pair of three quarter siblings and a further sibling cousin to aforementioned kids.

Himself, he's already had an affair with his daughter in law and thrown his niece and said son's memory under a bus to attempt to get back into her knickers.
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was inclined to think Aleks until tonight episode. Why would Lucy be particularly cagey about Lauren reading a text she got from Aleks? Logically, it SHOULD only be someone of significance to Lauren: Max, Jake or possibly David.

Wait, aren't Lucy and David related?