Options

One Republic - Waking Up (Album)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just got this album digitally, listening to it at the moment and I'm rather surprised because its really good so far....I think the sound is alot more different to what we are use to hearing on Ryan Tedder produced songs.....My favs so far: All The Right Moves, Secrets, Everybody Loves Me and Good Life....

Thoughts?

xo

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sam_h786 wrote: »
    Just got this album digitally, listening to it at the moment and I'm rather surprised because its really good so far....I think the sound is alot more different to what we are use to hearing on Ryan Tedder produced songs.....My favs so far: All The Right Moves, Secrets, Everybody Loves Me and Good Life....

Thoughts?

xo

Listened to the whole album now so my favourite tracks overall are: All The Right Moves, Secrets, Everybody Loves Me, Good Life, All This Time, Waking Up and Marchin On.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Made for you and Waking up are my faves. Obviously ATRM, Secrets and Everybody Loves me are good too!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't heard the first album....I read some of the reviews for this online and they are so harsh....It's a really good album! not that bad in the slightest....xo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have it, but in all honesty haven't listened yet.
    'Dreaming Out Loud' was a fantastic album, but was harshly reviewed IMO. It was GREAT!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE ATRM.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im loving the Album. Think One Rebuplic are the kind of band you have to listen to a few times. Tedder is a great writer and there isnt a bad track on the album IMO. Agree with choices above and also love Fear, the strings and piano on the track are excellent.

The Album is only officially released in the UK on 18th though I have been listening to it on Spotify since November (I think) when it was released in the US also got a copy from CD Wow. They are playing a gig in London on 18th
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah I agree with you lcfctom, you have to listen to them a few times for them to grow on you as a band.....xo