Funeral Trailer Discussion (Merged)

1789101113»

Comments

• JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good to see Jon back on tv (what happened to Brainiac?)
  • zuzu's petalszuzu's petals Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    You should read her book.

No, I think I shouldn't bother.
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Somehow I don't think videostar would have posted that if he/she had read it...:(

I guess im just in to factual books.
  • rors401rors401 Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just saw the trailer and really excited! But I couldn't really recognize some housemates with all the clothes on and the quick shots. Help?
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everything you need to know is here. ;)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1255974

ETA: Oh! I see you've arrived at your destination. :D
  • ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    Ahhh, they're all grown up now. I'm sure they were polite.

Bit suspicious of the 'Nadia turned up 8 hours late' story. How long WAS the shoot? Surely if you turned up 8 hours late all you would see is the techies having a glass of beer?

Amused at quasimoron's suggestion that Aisleyne was 'inappropriately dressed' btw. I take that back if it turns out that it was a real funeral with weeping relatives in the background.

The fact that it was in a real cemetary with my dead relatives a few feet away is what pees me off. Mario appears to find the whole thing hilarious and Federico is apparently thought to have said 'they're dead, what the F does it matter'. Nice. Lets all trample, dance around and lean on their family gravestones and see how they like it.
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ebjeebe wrote: »
    The fact that it was in a real cemetary with my dead relatives a few feet away is what pees me off. Mario appears to find the whole thing hilarious and Federico is apparently thought to have said 'they're dead, what the F does it matter'. Nice. Lets all trample, dance around and lean on their family gravestones and see how they like it.

It does seem a bit odd they decided they had to film it in a real graveyard.

A few replica headstones and a bit of earth can't cost that much.
  • ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    Callous wrote: »
    It does seem a bit odd they decided they had to film it in a real graveyard.

A few replica headstones and a bit of earth can't cost that much.

That's exactly what I thought! The man for Wandsworth press who authorised this when asked by me how he could justify burying a reality tv chair next to my dead relatives said he didn't want to 'restrict creativity'. Needless to say, I laughed. Yes, creativity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say, I really like the trailer, and branding this year. It's definitely a series with a decent team of creatives.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have been advertising quite a lot tonight which is great :) Ive seen about 4 ads in the last hour or so, and that was only on C4 and E4, not to mention the +1, More4 and Film4.
  • zuzu's petalszuzu's petals Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    They have been advertising quite a lot tonight which is great :) Ive seen about 4 ads in the last hour or so, and that was only on C4 and E4, not to mention the +1, More4 and Film4.

errrm... it's always gonna be on the +1, if it's been on the -1. :D
  • boldjohnboldjohn Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Videostar wrote: »
    I guess im just in to factual books.

You mean like your posts?:p
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    errrm... it's always gonna be on the +1, if it's been on the -1. :D

Very Very True :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's really bugging me who the housemate is who gets a close up in the middle of the film. They are wearing a pink head thing... or it could be a pink feather scarf. The person comes right up to camera.

I thought it was Lisa (Mario's 'er in doors') or Kate Lawler, Saskia or even felt there was an outside chance it might be Kamal. :o

Does anyone know for sure who it is?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    It's Lisa.
    I will check again though, just in case.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon it's Lisa (as in Mario & Lisa).
    Forum Member
    It's definitely her.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Good ol' Lisa.

Her eviction interview was one of the funniest in BB's history. Laugh out loud. Genius housemate. Should have won.
    Forum Member
    This is from Mario's Twitter.

http://twitpic.com/1t3yuz
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 457
    Forum Member
    Most of the housemates in Mario's pics don't even feature in the advert. Fail for them.