Options

PS3 Offline Multiplayer Games with Campaigns

MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
Forum Member
Hey, anyone have any good offline multiplayer games with campaigns they'd recommend?

Games where there's a full campaign that is the same length as the solo campaign like...

Resident Evil 4/5
Borderlands 2
Resistance 3

Struggling to find games me and my friend can play together like this. Like we bought RAGE the other day and we thought it'd be a long 2 player game, instead it was just about 4 levels long and done it in a couple hours. Far Cry 3 had it but it wasn't like a proper full story campaigne.

Any suggestions would be helpful, as long as they are offline multiplayer games with a full story the same (or same length) as the solo campaign.

I've heard Army Of Two and Killzone 3 are like this?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Wait a little bit until next month ... the 9th I believe and you have the mighty Diablo 3 which is offline and online co op
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to Diablo 3, I have it on the Mac so will probably get it on the PS4, looking to get the wife in on the Multiplayer Co-op if she can understand it!!
  • Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    I've never played that game, don't know much about it, but will definitely look it up. Thanks for the suggestion.