How does one function with 2 Penises

2»

Comments

• Options
    Brain DonorBrain Donor Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was born with two 10 inch, fully-functional penises

Must have been a nightmare finding nappies that fit properly.
  • Options
    tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was reading about this yesterday. I am puzzled by some of the pictures. In the early pictures posted last year, they look as if they are growing out of the same root (as it were) and are around 6 and 7 inches in length respectively.

Later pictures posted on twitter seem to show them growing further away from each other , with a very small gap between their bases. This was after apparently some operation to remedy urinary issues which are caused by the condition he has. They had also seemingly grown in length to about 8 inches each.

As you can see, I have tried to investigate this properly but cant find an explanation for the differences if they are real.

Its certainly very interesting. His statements about his sex life would indicate he could be a world class athlete based on some of the positions he apparently adopts.
  • Options
    Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barbeler wrote: »
    Why was only one of them circumcised? He wouldn't know if he was coming or going.

Neither one of them is circumcised, just that in one of the pictures the skin is rolled back from the head. If that was me I'd have one of them chopped off, it's well freaky!!
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well at least he is a man that doesn't just rely on just sticking 2 fingers up.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    tiacat wrote: »
    I was reading about this yesterday. I am puzzled by some of the pictures. In the early pictures posted last year, they look as if they are growing out of the same root (as it were) and are around 6 and 7 inches in length respectively.

Later pictures posted on twitter seem to show them growing further away from each other , with a very small gap between their bases. This was after apparently some operation to remedy urinary issues which are caused by the condition he has. They had also seemingly grown in length to about 8 inches each.

As you can see, I have tried to investigate this properly but cant find an explanation for the differences if they are real.

Its certainly very interesting. His statements about his sex life would indicate he could be a world class athlete based on some of the positions he apparently adopts.
    I thought the Twitter photo had been doctored in some way. Penile duplication isn't as neat and tidy as that, not looking at clinical photos of other sufferers, anyway. And he has increased in size, astonishingly so, since his Reddit AMA a year ago :D
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he has increased in size, astonishingly so, since his Reddit AMA a year ago :D
    must be with all the excitement
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    must be with all the excitement
    Yeah, that, or Photoshop.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucky bastard. He's able to get two blowjobs by two different women.
  • Options
    Daniel_GleeballDaniel_Gleeball Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In answer to the title of the thread I would say you can't. Just having one has got me in more trouble than it's worth let alone two,
  • Options
    nobodyherenobodyhere Posts: 1,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not one for believing in a higher being but if there were one its good to know he didn't give two willies to a complete prude, the person is obviously quite promiscuous and happy with their lot, so good for them

Got to feel bad for the mother changing those nappies in baby years though, talk about water sports :P