Harry is playing a blinder!!!

2»

Comments

• PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Psycho to go.
  • AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    People seem to have completely opposing opinions on everything here......
  • lee_mcclearylee_mccleary Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought she was funny tonight.
    And people saying she needs help should shut up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    AndrewPd wrote: »
    People seem to have completely opposing opinions on everything here......

That will be their "inner Joel" coming out ;-)
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    couldn't help but LOL at the skyroom part :D
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is all I could think of when she stood by the bedroom door near the end

http://media.giphy.com/media/PV685oZSzSfbq/giphy.gif
  • Victorious VicVictorious Vic Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    I love Harry and I love her even more after putting Jack in his place tonight. :D
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jilly54 wrote: »
    sorry its not about what she says its her manner her anger theres something seriously wrong its very sad and worrying

She's been got at for weeks by them all about her 'holding back' Nick, yet this is the guy that was stuck to Jade and never left her side before Harry.

She's just venting her annoyance at them all that's no doubt been building up. I know she can be moody, but they do all still try to blame her for 'Nick' not shining in the house and they have stuck their noses into her and Nick's 'arguments', hence why she did what she did - needless to say Nick couldn't shine if he tried.
  • jaybee2jaybee2 Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is all I could think of when she stood by the bedroom door near the end

http://media.giphy.com/media/PV685oZSzSfbq/giphy.gif

Same! Here's Harry!
  • Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She may be unhinged but I would rather she stayed and see Vicky Pollard kicked out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a pscho:o:o:o
  • Tasmanian DevilTasmanian Devil Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    In general I like Harry, but tonight she just went off her rocker and as Nick said it wasn't nice to watch. I didn't like her or her attitude at all tonight.

Sadly I think that unless she can turn this around she may well have just shouted her way out the house come Friday.

I might also add that Joel acted like a complete d*ck too tonight. But Harry's outburst put Joel's rambles completely to shame.
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Yes she is... she has successfully made me want her gone before pieface, and the gruseome twosome CHloe and Sam
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly can't respect anyone who applauds how immature and rude and unreasonable and childish and goading and insolent and deranged she's been tonight, and the dreadful way she's treated Jack.

I do agree to an extent. She is very hard on Nick too.
  • threadstarterthreadstarter Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry is complicated and clever.
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She played a blinder alright....

...At getting herself evicted on Friday.

Keep it up Harry, you've outstayed your welcome for far too long now ya crazy bunny boiler ya!
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a deluded, unstable hypocrite. Everyone walks on eggshells around her, but she does her best to provoke others.

Exactly this! Get Harry and Chloe out!
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    I do agree to an extent. She is very hard on Nick too.

Nick is pathetic
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has very odd behaviour and Nick needs to distance himself now while he can. I don't like Nick, I find him just a nose picking posh boy but the way she treats him is terrible. It must be so draining being around her. She constantly flies off the handle over nothing and then seems to laugh inappropriately. It's like mood swings off the Richter scale and she clearly does have issues but you can't use that as an excuse for everything you do. I think she needs to leave for her own mental wellbeing as well as everyone else's
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    I'd love to know how being totally contradictory, hypocritical, and just generally rough as a dogs back leg, can in anyway be classed as "playing a blinder"???

I'm no jack fan he's a bumbling try hard, but that helped him tonight if anything.