Options

Trivial things that annoy you intensely. (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    wampa1wampa1 Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In fairness, that is not behaviour unique to Eastern Europeans. 1000s of Brits will be doing pretty much every night somewhere or other.
  • Options
    bri160356bri160356 Posts: 5,147
    Forum Member
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Anti Social Eastern Europeans.

Got woken up at 4am this morning by a group of four male Eastern Europeans obviously drunk shouting and singing along to music from where ever they came from. I also witnessed one of them urinating against a tree across the road.

That’s quite impressive!

......how wide is the road?
  • Options
    sadmuppetsadmuppet Posts: 8,222
    Forum Member
    Immature people - like the two mid 20s 'lads' in the supermarket just now simulating masturbating a French loaf and finding it hilarious then dropping bottles of fizzy drinks on the floor and putting them back on the shelves.

I suppose alcohol may have been involved, but seriously - GROW UP! >:(
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    JulesF wrote: »
    I agree actually. 'Thanks' always strikes me as being a bit curt and abrupt. I'm a 'best wishes' girl myself!

Phew, glad it's not just me then!
    Kindly consider

"With Thanks
    Thanks and Regards
    With Thanks and Best Regards"

Cheers xxx 😎

Robin

:D
  • Options
    coldcomfortcoldcomfort Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Got woken up at 4am this morning by a group of four male Eastern Europeans obviously drunk shouting and singing along to music from where ever they came from. I also witnessed one of them urinating against a tree across the road.

Also when ASEEs bundle round you in a supermarket and, hey presto, you discover your purse has vanished from your bag. >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    holiday makers ..and full holiday makers on buses..roll on 6 weeks lol
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    Nope sorry it doesn't in the slightlest

Apparently black women are the only people who aren't allowed to have their hair cut, dyed or styled in anything other than its natural state.
  • Options
    DebrajoanDebrajoan Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also when ASEEs bundle round you in a supermarket and, hey presto, you discover your purse has vanished from your bag. >:(

Nervous concerns about getting a ban preclude me from answering this BS as I'd like to answer it, so I'll leave it at, "do only ASEEs do that then?"
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Apparently black women are the only people who aren't allowed to have their hair cut, dyed or styled in anything other than its natural state.

Talk about inequality huh!
  • Options
    kitchenpersonkitchenperson Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Websites where you click on a link only to find a page saying "under construction - check back later". So amateurish. If the page isn't there, don't ruddy publish a link to it!
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Illness martyrs. If you're not feeling great, go to bed. Don't lie there on the sofa moaning and groaning at everyone else getting on with their day and wanting to watch the TV.
  • Options
    5hane5hane Posts: 2,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who rave on about Primark.
    It's like a whole new generation of people who aren't interested in quality and style!
    Still, they make the rest of us look even better.
  • Options
    5hane5hane Posts: 2,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sounds to me like they are just learning from the Brits. Soon they'll fit in just nicely.
    They just need to add sucker punching and gobbing to their repertoire. I believe they have already discovered signing-on.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a) My ten-year-old for practising his harmonica all day today.

b) Husband for teaching our ten-year-old Mr Tambourine Man.

c) Bob Dylan for creating Mr Tambourine Man.

d) My parents for failing to ensure I was born deaf.
  • Options
    coldcomfortcoldcomfort Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Debrajoan wrote: »
    Nervous concerns about getting a ban preclude me from answering this BS as I'd like to answer it, so I'll leave it at, "do only ASEEs do that then?"

No, there's loads of scuz do it and it"s not BS.
    Did you think I made it up? I couldn't give a toss about getting a ban.
  • Options
    DebrajoanDebrajoan Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, there's loads of scuz do it and it"s not BS.
    Did you think I made it up? I couldn't give a toss about getting a ban.

Right back at you cold comfort, I couldn't give a toss about YOU getting a ban either.
    If you cadge half a brain cell from someone to add to your half of one, the one you end up with might, just might, work out that I was concerned that I might get a ban if I answered your dumb post in the way I would have liked to originally.
    YOU were the one who specifically cited Eastern Europeans as purse thieves in supermarkets, so I'll reiterate, that's BS in my opinion.
    Not BS that it could ever happen, but because the way you put it, only Eastern Europeans did it.
    Not for nothing, but neither I, nor any of my family emanate from Eastern Europe.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bri160356 wrote: »
    That’s quite impressive!

:D

He should try BGT :o
  • Options
    Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    Takae wrote: »
    a) My ten-year-old for practising his harmonica all day today.

b) Husband for teaching our ten-year-old Mr Tambourine Man.

c) Bob Dylan for creating Mr Tambourine Man.

d) My parents for failing to ensure I was born deaf.

I used to live beside a primary school and dreaded when they got music lessons. After school there would be a procession of kids going home playing Three Blind Mice on their recorders.
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crystallad wrote: »
    Diane abbot straightning her hair like a white woman then banging on about equality.
    crystallad wrote: »
    Have you heard of afro hair and straightners.
    She is a black woman trying to look different to fit it in a western country. It goes against what she believes in

I think it's

Do you know how tough and hard black women's natural hair is to comb? If you ask the vast majority of black women, who are British born so do not need to fit in as they are born here, why they chemically straighten their hair or use hair straighteners it is so it will make their hair more manageable to comb and style. It's got nothing to do with trying to look like a white woman.

Also white women use hair straighteners as well, hence the popularity of GHD straighteners, so who are they trying to look like? >:(

Also is Diane Abbot not the child of West Indian parents? The last time I looked on a globe the West Indies were in the West.
  • Options
    bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Not sure why you are comparing yourself to her, she's a hair dresser she needs to be qualified to cut hair not write an email or report so therefore won't really need an English GCSE for her job. She obviously learnt the skills related to her field and you have the skills related to the field you want to work in I presume.

She said (later on in time) she completed the English and Maths GCSE. Mainly cus if she wants to go into a different job sector those are needed.
    I don't want to be a hairdresser but I wish I was interested in that though - it gets you a job.
    I do want full time work, I want an income. Commission work doesn't pay well enough, I've learnt a lot of skills in my field, have experience/managerial experience, work published. I get agencies calling saying 'we're interested in you' and then a few days later - nada, like they've fallen off the face of the earth.

I can't explain how down it makes ya feel.
  • Options
    barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tap dancing.

No need for it.
  • Options
    EbonyHamsterEbonyHamster Posts: 8,175
    Forum Member
    I'm sure my pain killers are making me tired/sleepy, exactly what I didn't want :(

And I think I may have a toe infection, great!
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    bri160356 wrote: »
    That’s quite impressive!

:D Ha ha
  • Options
    PattiPatti Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barbeler wrote: »
    Tap dancing.

No need for it.

I love tap dancing!

A group of about 5 kids on micro scooters using the road as their playground. I'm all for them being outside playing rather than sitting inside watching TV but one of these days they're going to get injured. There's been a couple of near misses already this week. Never mind, only got 4 more weeks to go before they're back to school!
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    That 11 out of the last 15 posts are from JRA, thread hogger.

The fact that it even bothers you and you've taken the time to check. I didn't realise there was a post limit. :o:p
This discussion has been closed.