Options

Archie Murder EE.

the amazing impthe amazing imp Posts: 582
Forum Member
✭✭
There have been a few threads saying Archie set up his own death. But i dont think he did because with the body being took away and everything how could he fake it.

Comments

• Options
    daz_fdaz_f Posts: 6,642
    Forum Member
    There have been a few threads saying Archie set up his own death. But i dont think he did because with the body being took away and everything how could he fake it.

can't see it myself and we have no more of a chance to have Danielle back has well has Archie

but end of the day its a soap and rules do not always apply
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Archie could have set up his own death. Might have paid someone to kill him, knowing his family would be accused.
  • Options
    mooneusmooneus Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That makes sense, after all he did know he was dying of cancer. But it would be such an anti-climax.
  • Options
    JOANNE REIDJOANNE REID Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    I Think it was Margaret.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    Well there those pics a few weeks ago that showed
    Archie's funeral and Larry Lamb was there - not sure whether he was just saying goodbye to cast or maybe it was a back from the dead thing

:confused:
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wondered that too - I only read the headline, not really the article
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Perhaps the snowball globe was attached to a piece of string, and tied to the bust..He shook it and that's how the bust fell on top of him..:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the whole cancer thing was just a plot to get peggy back with him ? :confused: i couldn't tell if he was being genuine or not - tend to believe EVERYTHING he says! :o:D x