supergran0606supergran0606 Posts: 2,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is Hatie Hopkins up to now befriending Perez
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too late, Michelle. From hero to zero and stuck there.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    Too late, Michelle. From hero to zero and stuck there.

and now she is openly advocating Ostracising HMs which is a bit contrary to her "i'm here for the outcasts" propaganda....her husband needs to write another letter....
  • Options
    KittenPartyKittenParty Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    She has never been smart enough to have been fooled.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Well nominations are finished with, Hopkins doesn't need her docile gang anymore. It was obviously just an alliance which benefited her cronies even more and I'm sure they know it, but 'principled' Michelle does come out of it looking the most foolish.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle has been gradually turning since she started to see Katie as a threat. Who knows what Perez and Katie are talking about. They have enjoyed their sparring.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Calum, Hopkins and the rest of the gang were delighted to hear all the cheers for them. However the crowd of local teenage girls from a poor area is not necessarily representative of the British public voting.

So Katie Hopkins was surprised to see that Perez was still in the house and she understood that he has a lot of people voting for him.
    Katie Hopkins doesn't want to be seen as Perez's enemy.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    dialectic wrote: »
    Well nominations are finished with, Hopkins doesn't need her docile gang anymore. It was obviously just an alliance which benefited her cronies even more and I'm sure they know it, but 'principled' Michelle does come out of it looking the most foolish.

You could have hit the nail on the head here. KH needed an alliance, and what better way than to create a common enemy.
  • Options
    k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Not just you Michelle, most of the voting public as well by the looks of things.
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    paralax wrote: »
    Michelle has been gradually turning since she started to see Katie as a threat. Who knows what Perez and Katie are talking about. They have enjoyed their sparring.

It was always a bit panto imo. They'll probably end up the two that actually stay in touch after the show.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    You could have hit the nail on the head here. KH needed an alliance, and what better way than to create a common enemy.

Yes and didn't Katie Price point out on front of Michelle and Hopkins last week that Hopkins would not be friends with Michelle on the outside as they appear to have nothing in common. IMO Hopkins and Perez have something in common, in that they will keep up their spats in the outside world and gain some marketability from it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member

Good point. Maybe both her and Perez feel they can relax now ... job done between them. Now time to highlight certain hms irrelevance without them.

They have made the show and Nadia too .. the others didn't really get a look in.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Yes and didn't Katie Price point out on front of Michelle and Hopkins last week that Hopkins would not be friends with Michelle on the outside as they appear to have nothing in common. IMO Hopkins and Perez have something in common, in that they will keep up their spats in the outside world and gain some marketability from it.

Yes he is far more useful to her. Especially now she knows he is popular with the viewers.
  • Options
    LH1LH1 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calum got it right i think.....some people (Hopkins) are really cut throat about winning. Hopkins was never there to make friends. She said she didn't care about the "lionesses". She sees herself on the home straight and doesn't need them anymore. She's always been fascinated by Perez I think and sees him as a contender now. Despite his behaviour he hasn't been voted out. It would be interesting to Know what is being said but there will be game playing going on. Her just talking to him and being friendly takes away any victim card he cares to play. Also it makes her look good. Voters will say, "Oh look she can't be a bully she's down on the floor, chatting and having coffee with him." She doesn't do anything in that house that isn't calculated.
  • Options
    zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So only now has it finally dawned on Michelle what kind of a friend she has in the likes of Hopkins? What a fool she must feel.... and it serves her right for acting like her agreeable doormat.

I've felt for a while now that Hopkins would trample over any of them to win, I'm sure she's practically salivating at the prospect!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KH is Ana to Perez's Grey...
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    zazaya wrote: »
    So only now has it finally dawned on Michelle what kind of a friend she has in the likes of Hopkins? What a fool she must feel.... and it serves her right for acting like her agreeable doormat.

I've felt for a while now that Hopkins would trample over any of them to win, I'm sure she's practically salivating at the prospect!

I agree totally ;-):)
  • Options
    JohnShaftJohnShaft Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    I never understand those that go on a game show to not play the game, or so they pretend, and then act so surprised when others are revealed to be doing just that.

Too funny. :D
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    Not just you Michelle, most of the voting public as well by the looks of things.

Sadly, your're right. The horrible woman will win.:cry::(>:(
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member

Task?
  • Options
    Hot ButterflyHot Butterfly Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it's not a task. Michelle has made her bed with KH. Tucked them both in nice and tight. I just hope Perez doesn't fall for it.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh Michelle why didn't you realize weeks ago :(>:(
  • Options
    psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is she adopting the Helen Wood blueprint to win BB? Nasty and gobby throughout then in the last few days befriend your nemesis to appear magnanimous and completing a journey.