Options

- ~ Rachel Riley & Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Thread ~ -

Comments

• Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Thanks to everyone for all the tweets, snippets of news, blogs, photos, etc.

Really enjoyed last night - watched it late!!!!

So proud of Rachel, knowing how hard it was for her (she definitely looked terrified, as she has said), It looked as though she was expecting to get slated!!! Pasha adapted the choreography beautifully. Comparing waltzes, it's easier for Abbey who is an experienced model and knows how to carry herself. Having said that, don't know if she has any dance experience, but she did tremendously well. Lovely choreography from Aljaz. I do think he can push the choreography a little more with Abbey because she is much more natural. I think Pasha got his spot on with Rachel. Im dying to see her improve. I know she will.

Since she is very sporty, I think she will become quite competitive, (probably with herself) and will want to do really well. Looking forward to Salsa next week.

Jesus, I see Pasha has tweeted - does this mean we will get a few more, and typical gesture sending Rachel flowers. God, he's one gorgeous guy. In the close-ups, I was almost licking the screen!!!!!

On another note, loved Patrick, bit heavy footed, but a great mover. Dave was hilarious as Mick Jagger, not too pushed about Fiona or Deborah, Julien must have been on something, I thought he would never stop SHOUTING!!! I know he's enjoying himself, but Jesus........................... Think Vanessa and James are going to have a good partnership!! Don't know much about her, but she's not afraid to say what she thinks!

Looking forward to IT2. When's it back. Is it after next weekend?

Hi GG!!! Thankfully :D:D:D ITT is back tomorrow!!!!!YAY!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Behind the scene from week 1, Rachel let out one of Pasha's secrets... Who knew that about Pasha? ;):D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01hqzxf
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    i am not sure this is already here, anyway...
    our favorite couple
    http://youtu.be/f48PC721Zxo

thanks simply pasha :D

what a beautiful dance, really!!
    im so proud and happy for them, they looked gorgeuos

yes, Rachel, just let it go and enjoy... music but above of this, enjoy being with Pasha, what else you could wish for? she will blossom, i am sure...

please, keep sharing, my friends...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pearlsha wrote: »
    i am not sure this is already here, anyway...
    our favorite couple
    http://youtu.be/f48PC721Zxo

thanks simply pasha :D

what a beautiful dance, really!!
    im so proud and happy for them, they looked gorgeuos

yes, Rachel, just let it go and enjoy... music but above of this, enjoy being with Pasha, what else you could wish for? she will blossom, i am sure...

please, keep sharing, my friends...

Thanks pearlsha :)
    Agree .... so proud of Pashel .... :)
  • Options
    fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Behind the scene from week 1, Rachel let out one of Pasha's secrets... Who knew that about Pasha?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01hqzxf

Wasn't it in his book?

No Pashulty - I've never read anyone's book about themselves.

I prefer to guess anyway. Its interesting to interpret things. Pasha may have been trying to wink with his left eye but he's not used to winking at girls?

I think Pasha doesn't give much away, but he is good at sizing up his partners and relating to them. I liked the way he would call an end to a session knowing that Kimberley would then insist on working even longer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fatskia wrote: »
    Wasn't it in his book?

No Pashulty - I've never read anyone's book about themselves.

I prefer to guess anyway. Its interesting to interpret things. Pasha may have been trying to wink with his left eye but he's not used to winking at girls?

I think Pasha doesn't give much away, but he is good at sizing up his partners and relating to them. I liked the way he would call an end to a session knowing that Kimberley would then insist on working even longer.

Just kidding...:p:D.....Everyone who follows him knows that... so it wasn't actually a secret...lol...
    Yes... he is a good judge of character ...
    I only saw the left eye though... seemed like a reassuring wink... she looked so fragile and nervous... bless her...
    No... he is very used to winking at girls... I know... :p:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Another blog... Favourable for the time being ...;):D

http://strictlycomebitching.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashel on ITT tonight... :eek::eek::eek: Be ready everyone.. :D:D

Zoe Ball@ZoeTheBall
    Return to the Glitterdome #Ittakestwo @HairyBikers @karenhauer @RachelRileyRR @PashaKovalev @CraigRevHorwood 6.30pm @BBC2 #dustsoffheels
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pashel on ITT tonight... :eek::eek::eek: Be ready everyone.. :D:D

Zoe Ball@ZoeTheBall
    Return to the Glitterdome #Ittakestwo @HairyBikers @karenhauer @RachelRileyRR @PashaKovalev @CraigRevHorwood 6.30pm @BBC2 #dustsoffheels

More slobbery monkey kisses for you :)

Yay! My two favourites (apart from Mark and Ben, Patrick and Sophie) are on the same show!!:D

PS, does anyone now internally hear all excited statements in a Dave-like Cumbrian accent with this punctuation --> !!:D at the end?

I do!!:D
  • Options
    PoppysinbloomPoppysinbloom Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another blog... Favourable for the time being ...;):D

http://strictlycomebitching.blogspot.co.uk/
    That blog is hilarious. I forgot that Rachel described Pasha as a puppy who could speak! :p That girl has some great lines without even realising it.

I know it's the wrong appreciation thread but I had to agree with the writer's Twitter pals about Kevin in glasses. :D
  • Options
    peppy5peppy5 Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pashel on ITT tonight... :eek: Be ready everyone.. :D:D

Zoe Ball@ZoeTheBall

Ooh exciting:) thanks for the info, hadn't expected to see them so soon.:)
    I'm still catching up on weekend dances, which I had to watch in bits (we had visitors, had to watch surreptitously:o) Laughed properly out loud at Dave and Karen, loved him - so bad it was funny but in a good way:D I think he'll stay in for a while.
    Loved Rachel and Pasha's waltz, and like it more and more on re-viewing. (like a puppy that speaks to you:confused::D really?)

Really hope she can throw herself into the salsa this week and lose her inhibitions, difficult for someone not used to putting on a performance.

oh and Pasha in the opening pro number with Anya and that lift :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Chelsee ever refer to Pasha as a puppy? It would be quite the theme if she did. Kimberley called him a puppy dog, Rachel says he's a puppy that speaks. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did Chelsee ever refer to Pasha as a puppy? It would be quite the theme if she did. Kimberley called him a puppy dog, Rachel says he's a puppy that speaks. :D

Don't think Chels ever referred to Pasha as a puppy.... :p:D
    Anyone else can think of an instance when she did ??
    2 out of 3 isn't bad though for a theme... ;):D .. Bless him!!! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Zoe is back pashing over Pash again...lol... ;):D
    Are you lot sure that none of you are Zoe in disguise... :rolleyes::p:D

Zoe Ball@ZoeTheBall
    @SarahMillican75 thanks darlin. Just got dipped by @PashaKovalev am now flushed and frothing x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted more of Pasha's sayings! Their interview felt too short. Again much like with Pasherley we don't see much of them in the backstage clips. I hope this isn't a pattern for them.:mad::(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wanted more of Pasha's sayings! Their interview felt too short.

Yes... too short, not much backstage glimpses plus no review from Craig!!!... But just LOVED seeing him back on my TV... and they look so adorable together...the short VT was really cute... :D
    And the stubbly Pash... mm... can still feel it... mm... :o:o
    I WILL NOT succumb today...:eek::eek:

ETA.. don't think its a pattern.. just too many people at the mo... I just hope at this point Anya gets more time as she might get lost otherwise with Patrick.. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes... too short, not much backstage glimpses plus no review from Craig!!!... But just LOVED seeing him back on my TV... and they look so adorable together...the short VT was really cute... :D
    And the stubbly Pash... mm... can still feel it... mm... :o:o
    I WILL NOT succumb today...:eek::eek:

Yeah yeah rub it in, Pashulty...oh wait. :o:D:D:p;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    http://instagram.com/p/e5LJqhH6E6
    What an absolutely gorgeous photo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rubbing nothing in Kelley!!! :( I was so happy in the knowledge that I will not go all fluttery again at his sight again... one 5 minute interview and feel like I have never seen him like this before... :o... I am sure he has grown gorgeous ...:eek::eek::o:o

I WILL RESIST!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RachelRileyRR/media/grid?idx=0&tid=384729959820197888

Not sure if this has allready been posted. Is it me or is pasha looking in Rachael's direction?
  • Options
    Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I recorded IT2 but missed the first five mins.:mad:
    I see the instagram asked for a team name and 'Pumpkin' put them straight.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rubbing nothing in Kelley!!! :( I was so happy in the knowledge that I will not go all fluttery again at his sight again... one 5 minute view and feel like I have never seen him like this before... :o... I am sure he has grown gorgeous ...:eek::eek::o:o

I WILL RESIST!!!!

Oops. Bad joke then. I thought you meant you could feel stubbly Pasha from when you met him and I was jealous. :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://instagram.com/p/e5LJqhH6E6
    What an absolutely gorgeous photo.
    Team Bacon!?!

Yes, thank you Pumpkin for the clarification.