Options

Perez will go down in history as THE best game player

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Perez will go down in history as THE best game player of Big Brother :D. The others in there really cant see it can they lol. Perez has brought entertainment, kept this show giong and has played the game as Big Brother is a game show after all. Perez deserves to win after all this

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you say so. :)

I disagree strongly. >:(
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's just it though - THEY CAN SEE IT
    He's terrible at playing the game, because 'how' he's doing it hasn't gone unnoticed.
    He even tells other HMs what he's doing and why eg. telling Keith he was dancing round the garden singing " they're probably talking about how entertaining I'm being!" - He's completely deluded ! And we know this from his sulking, after he'd heard the boos from the BB Crowd on eviction night. BUT he's a brilliant HM ! He won't be remembered for being the best gameplayer, but he will .............for being the most unpredictable, calculating, sensitive, needy and outrageous , that's for sure.
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not a good game plan when the vast majority of social media are despising you.

I wish he'd get kicked out so that BB can really start and we can see the interactions between other housemates instead of just watching the Perez show every bloody night. He's becoming very boring.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez is the chosen one
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but surely to win this game would be to win? that is not going to happen as he is making everyone outside hate him. which would mean he's one of the worst game players?
  • Options
    johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever he is doing, he is being idiotic, as any one who votes for him is.

"Game playing" in BB used to be frowned upon, people were supposed to be themselves and judged accordingly, and constant live feed made this possible.

Whatever happened to the good old days?
  • Options
    littlefriendlittlefriend Posts: 1,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll be concerned about his safety though..Poor Lamb....What was it he said to Ken.? "When you leave here, watch your back when you're walking down the Street" or somesuch..Jeez he must have been bricking it when he heard the boos the other night.:o
  • Options
    linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon Speidi will take some beating.
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brian Belo holds that crown and will for a long time
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    It's not a good game plan when the vast majority of social media are despising you.

It is a good game plan when people on social media can't stop talking about you. The guy's been trending on twitter every night since the show started. Like it or not, Perez is CBB this season.

kirbyreed wrote: »
    but surely to win this game would be to win? that is not going to happen as he is making everyone outside hate him. which would mean he's one of the worst game players?

Why? There's no winning prize for the celebs. Perez would've gone in there for one reason (besides the appearance money): to raise his profile here. Love him or hate him, be honest when you answer whether or not you think he's achieved that.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's certainly playing Hopkins like a fiddle and she has no idea that it's happening either. Hopkins is showing just how dim she is. Cami can't see it either. But yeah, they're both not that intelligent.
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? There's no winning prize for the celebs. Perez would've gone in there for one reason (besides the appearance money): to raise his profile here. Love him or hate him, be honest when you answer whether or not you think he's achieved that.

That's true. But even though he has raised his profile, everybody hates him so nobody is going to want to give him any sort of media job. So in "winning" the game, he has lost his career.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only if he wins.

Aaron was a great gameplayer and he won the title by a landslide despite BOTS' campaign against him.
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kirbyreed wrote: »
    That's true. But even though he has raised his profile, everybody hates him so nobody is going to want to give him any sort of media job. So in "winning" the game, he has lost his career.

Firstly, not everyone hates him. Plenty do, but people are fickle, especially in the celeb world. Katie Hopkins, to give a relevant example, is/was pretty much loathed in the UK (certainly more than Perez was two weeks ago) yet she was still in demand with some and had her own fanbase. Secondly, I doubt if he's even looking for someone to give him a job anyway. He owns one of the most popular celeb gossip sites in the world, and runs his own business. He's looking for brand name recognition, IMO, not a job offer.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Great post OP. All I'd add is he will probably go down as the best CBB HM ever. I'm not sure everything he does is about game playing, I think he just genuinely is a little bit mad.
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We wouldn't know if a good game player was playing a game or not. I don't see how alienating everyone in the house against him and turning the British public against him is being a good gameplayer personally.

If being a gameplayer is being an annoying **** and causing arguements in the house though, then yes, he is the best gameplayer.
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    If his angle is "I don't give a crap. As long as I'm getting most of the screentime. All publicity is good publicity" then yup. He's playing it great.

If his angle is "I want to win", then no. He's failing miserably.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally wouldn't call game playing mentally and emotionally pushing people to their limits and destroying their time in there. He over steps the line and does it to much. Also he has changed character since hearing the BOO's, so if he was true to form like he states he wouldn't change personality or character at all!
    I'd like to see Perez without Nadia to see if he changes. He actually bores me and I don't find him entertaining, I just mute when he speaks.
  • Options
    Cody1Cody1 Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez will go down in history as THE best game player of Big Brother :D. The others in there really cant see it can they lol. Perez has brought entertainment, kept this show giong and has played the game as Big Brother is a game show after all. Perez deserves to win after all this

oh dear. i'm actually sat cringing at the tv at his behaviour. Seriously a grown man acting like he does? he's a total utter embarrassment of a grown man. Then again though Katie & Nadia arent acting much better for 39+
  • Options
    droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he might go down as the worst:o

As Cody says above - he has, at the least, been a complete embarrassment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Only if he wins.
    Logic! How very dare you! We're trying to be rabid here! ;-)
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    It certainly does not fit into game playing for me.
  • Options
    Stan_BStan_B Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What Perez is doing is most definitely not game playing. I think everyone knows his reputation outside and I think he has just lived up to that. A game player changes their personality, he has not. He's just a weirdo.

If anyone is game playing it is Katie H. Since when did she start caring about other human beings? So everyone hates Perez and Katie H takes it upon herself to be the house protector. Never in a million years would that be genuine!
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is a good game plan when people on social media can't stop talking about you. The guy's been trending on twitter every night since the show started. Like it or not, Perez is CBB this season.

Spot on. I had absolutely no idea who he was. I had heard of him, but that was about it. Now though, I will know immediately who he is and what he's all about.

I'm sure he's raised that profile for a lot more.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linmic wrote: »
    I reckon Speidi will take some beating.

Well they didn't win so their gameplan failed in the end,

Aaron was without doubt the best gameplayer the show has ever seen and one of my all time favourite HM's, he won playing the game. It's a shame his time in BB came when Channel 5 took over, he would have been better suited to Channel 4's BB.