Options

EastEnders Week 14 Spoilers

jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
Forum Member
Monday 6th April 2015
The Carter clan are rocked by recent shock events, while Shirley is forced to take action as Stan's condition starts to deteriorate rapidly.
A worried Alfie vows to stick by Kat's side as she continues to recover.

Tuesday 7th April 2015
Stan begs Mick and Shirley to bury the hatchet, but will they agree to his final wishes?
Kat's family rally around as she's discharged from hospital.
Jay is stuck in the middle of warring Max and Phil.

Thursday 9th April 2015
Stan receives a visit from Aunt Babe and Sylvie, and he bids an emotional farewell to his former wife. However it soon becomes clear he's hiding a big secret from bride-to-be Cora - will the truth be revealed soon?

Friday 10th April 2015
With time running out for Stan, grieving Mick, Tina and Shirley try their best to pull together. Can they put their past quarrels to bed and stay united during his final hours? Or are the differences just too severe?

What next?
Will Ronnie start to come round in hospital? And will she remember Roxy and Charlie's confession?
The Carters face a grim day.
Does Phil have Max over a barrel?

Source: All About Soap and Soaplife

Comments

• Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Thanks for those.:)

Promising week, imo.

Looks like the end is nigh for Stan. With Shirley and Dean no shows at Stan's funeral, I'm going to take a wild guess and assume the Carters don't manage to put their quarrels to bed. Though I really think Shirley should have been at Stan's funeral, it must be because of Dean's reappearance.

Phil vs Max! Also, Denise Van Outen's character is linked to Max apparently, I wonder if Phil puts her up to it.

Looks like the beginning of Kat/Alfie reuniting, again.

Looking forward to seeing Sylvie again, I hope we see more of her.
  • Options
    ALowsleyALowsley Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A good week. Looking forward to Max vs Phil.

I don't think Buster is back in Walford. I reckon Dean is staying with Buster.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ALowsley wrote: »
    A good week. Looking forward to Max vs Phil.

I don't think Buster is back in Walford. I reckon Dean is staying with Buster.

I was hoping he was back properly but it doesn't seem like it unless his and Dean's return is a surprise and that is why they have been kept out of the spoilers. It does seem that Dean must be with Buster. I am confused by the whole thing, Buster intended to return to Walford when he got out of the nick, so what happened? When was he supposed to have been released? Also would Shirley not wonder why he hadn't got in touch after asking her to wait for him? In the trailer Buster is opening the door at the B&B so he must visit there at some point.

Phil vs Max does look good, Phil will obviously win but I hope Max puts up a good fight along the way!:)
  • Options
    SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good we are going to be seeing Sylvie again. Linda was great in the role. Also like that week 15 we are hopefully getting Ronnie back.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Ronnie is still alive then. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    I was hoping he was back properly but it doesn't seem like it unless his and Dean's return is a surprise and that is why they have been kept out of the spoilers. It does seem that Dean must be with Buster. I am confused by the whole thing, Buster intended to return to Walford when he got out of the nick, so what happened? When was he supposed to have been released? Also would Shirley not wonder why he hadn't got in touch after asking her to wait for him? In the trailer Buster is opening the door at the B&B so he must visit there at some point.

Phil vs Max does look good, Phil will obviously win but I hope Max puts up a good fight along the way!:)
    I'm not sure if Shirley and Buster are in a relationship now. When Buster was in prison, he refused to see Shirley and it looks like when he's out of prison, he doesn't see Shirley. Buster looks shocked when he opened the door in the preview but I don't know :/ - I'm getting quite annoyed about EE dragging out Buster's return.

Phil and Max's feud will be the highlight of that week and Stan's farewell. Phil and Max have been a bit boring for a while and their feud has rejuvenated Phil and Max. But Phil always win. I don't know why the producers want Phil to win all the time. Max is realistically stronger than Phil because he looks quite healthy and strong for his age. Jake Wood goes to the gym regularly haha.

But Phil is nearly 56 so I'm hoping he won't always win this time. Hopefully Vincent will bring down Phil.
  • Options
    Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if Shirley and Buster are in a relationship now. When Buster was in prison, he refused to see Shirley and it looks like when he's out of prison, he doesn't see Shirley. Buster looks shocked when he opened the door in the preview but I don't know :/ - I'm getting quite annoyed about EE dragging out Buster's return.

Phil and Max's feud will be the highlight of that week and Stan's farewell. Phil and Max have been a bit boring for a while and their feud has rejuvenated Phil and Max. But Phil always win. I don't know why the producers want Phil to win all the time. Max is realistically stronger than Phil because he looks quite healthy and strong for his age. Jake Wood goes to the gym regularly haha.

But Phil is nearly 56 so I'm hoping he won't always win this time. Hopefully Vincent will bring down Phil.

Max Healthy! aww please Max is a smoker and thats the most unhealthiest thing ever
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Patrick wrote: »
    Max Healthy! aww please Max is a smoker and thats the most unhealthiest thing ever
    LOL haha good point :D. I mean, Max has a healthy body - he doesn't look skinny or fat, to me. But I do know what you mean :D
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RONNIE!!!

This sounds like a great week!:p.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yeah, I don't think so either. But I hope they will be. I just wondered as he asked her to wait for him so I would have thought he would have returned to the square or Shirley would have wondered why he hasn't returned, if you see what I mean? He also refused to see Dean so god knows how they are going to return together.

Yeah, he is opening the door from inside the b&b, I think - recognise the pink walls but maybe it isn't then.

I am as well. If he has got out of prison and is living off the square with Dean they may delay his return even longer after the 3rd. It doesn't make any sense to me. I reckon they have delayed it because they were waiting for LH's trial verdict at the time, maybe?

Phil vs Vincent would be great. I think we will see this going by the interaction between them during the lives. Just hope someone gives Phil a run for his money.
  • Options
    SumnerSumner Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    This weeks looks terrible. Yet again the dreary Carters dominate every single episode of the week while the other stories go into the background.

Yet again an event in Carter World, this time Stan's tediously drawn out death, is given weeks of sustained build up and coverage while other stories are rushed and constantly appear and disappear. Zzzzzzzz

Kat and Alfie back together. That's Kat dragged right back down as a character then. Zzzzzzzz

Thank God for Phil. The only saving grace of the week.
  • Options
    Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same characters like Kat being used yet again, while others like Lola and Whitney are getting ignored. How boring.
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Why can't Stan just die?
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    I find the comments about Stan's death being dragged out quite inappropriate actually. Sadly that's just one of the devastating effects of having a terminal illness... it's not quick.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds great Stan's death will be emotional . Max v Phil will be fun
  • Options
    SumnerSumner Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    MrJames wrote: »
    I find the comments about Stan's death being dragged out quite inappropriate actually. Sadly that's just one of the devastating effects of having a terminal illness... it's not quick.

I'm more than aware of that, like many I've experienced it in real life. It's the fact it's given so much bloody screentime that's the problem. Just like numerous other Carter family dramas. Some people are just bored of watching their dominance.
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Why can't Stan just die?

I'd Rather they do this slow to keep Tim on screen as long as possible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MrJames wrote: »

Me too.

In TV Choice it says: As faces from the past open old wounds for the Carters, Stan nears the end - but that's not the only tragedy about to befall the locals as death stalks the square again....

I imagine the faces are Buster and Dean. And the tragedies are Stan and Jim? It is such a shame to bid farewell to Stan, Tim West has been brilliant.
  • Options
    SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really gonna miss Timothy West. He's been brilliant as Stan.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sandsss wrote: »
    I'm really gonna miss Timothy West. He's been brilliant as Stan.

Agreed, Timothy has been fabulous as Stan.

Is Denise Van Outen playing Suzy Branning?
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sumner wrote: »
    This weeks looks terrible. Yet again the dreary Carters dominate every single episode of the week while the other stories go into the background.

Yet again an event in Carter World, this time Stan's tediously drawn out death, is given weeks of sustained build up and coverage while other stories are rushed and constantly appear and disappear. Zzzzzzzz

Kat and Alfie back together. That's Kat dragged right back down as a character then. Zzzzzzzz

Thank God for Phil. The only saving grace of the week.

BIB - I agree. This is why many people feel Carter over load. There stories are never off screen and get indepth coverage whilst other stories and characters disappear for weeks if not months on end.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for those :)
  • Options
    Fallon9Fallon9 Posts: 806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not crazy about these spoilers. Kat's suicide attempt seems like it's just another plot device to get her and Alfie back together which is disappointing. Also spoilers said the story would be massive but I'm not really feeling that.

I like a few of the Carters, but find the others uninteresting. The ones I like best, Nancy, Linda, Shirley, I only really like when they're operating outside of the Carter Bubble. As a family I find them quite boring and I never want to see Dean ever again.

I do LOVE that Jay has a part to play in the Phil and Max story, that part of the week looks good. I'm interested to see Denise Van Outen too.

The tidbits for week 15 look more interesting, that should be a good week.

Soapfan678 wrote: »
    Same characters like Kat being used yet again, while others like Lola and Whitney are getting ignored. How boring.

Why single out Kat? She was completely underused in 2014 and is hardly dominating these spoilers. She's an EE icon, why shouldn't she be used?

I'd like to see more of Lola too but it's hardly Kat who has been hogging all the screen time.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    The_abbott wrote: »
    BIB - I agree. This is why many people feel Carter over load. There stories are never off screen and get indepth coverage whilst other stories and characters disappear for weeks if not months on end.

At the risk of speaking too, I can see the Carters slowing down now. Stan is dying, the Dean stuff is entering a new phase. All we have after that is the birth and the wedding. It may not seem like it all the time, the weight is slowly lifting.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I'm chuffed that we're getting back to the Carters, especially Stan and Shirley.

Phil will predictably get the better of Max. ^_^

Looking forward to Kat.