Could this show be rigged?

tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I mean, in all honesty - who on earth would pick up the phone and vote Rachel in such vast numbers?

She is not really hated/disliked .. she is nice person, annoying because of her voice

JJ on the other hand - is disliked by many

What gives?

Who would actually be bothered enough to pick up the phone and vote out Rachel.

Comments

• xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member
    If Rachel was a young, good looking male she wouldn't of gone. Tweenies always spoil shows like BB, X Factor.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Somethings not right. Apparently people couldn't get through to vote for John James last night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomorrow wrote: »
    I mean, in all honesty - who on earth would pick up the phone and vote Rachel in such vast numbers?

She is not really hated/disliked .. she is nice person, annoying because of her voice

What gives?

100% agree.

Same as Rachel Rice winning BB9, in my eyes that was a money grabbing scheme.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Somethings not right. Apparently people couldn't get through to vote for John James last night.

that does not surprise me in the least if that is correct.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    his fans boasting voting 100+ times for rachel...
    says it all really.

in fairness the people on here are okay. some of them on twitter are just scary
  • KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    tomorrow wrote: »

What gives?

Only on here tomorrow...check the polls on the other BB related forums.

These were the eviction poll results yesterday :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,751
    Forum Member
    john james has a face book fan group with over 20,000 followes on it, the idea was vote out rachel to save john james, it was a tactical move, they see Dave as a loyal friend to john.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I voted 45 times for Dave (to try & keep Ben in) & 20 times last night to get JJ1 out...:eek:
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    How could you even think of such a thing BB rigged oh no its the GBP who decide what happens.;);)
  • tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »

Agghhh you are only right.

But who in their right minds wants the JJJ fiasco to continue ... BB itself and the tweenies?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also voted about 50 -60 times for Dave to try and keep Ben in so only voted a few times for JJ this week
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Kewpee wrote: »

Pretty sure I heard a lot of boos for him last night.
  • tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    helsbels42 wrote: »
    I voted 45 times for Dave (to try & keep Ben in) & 20 times last night to get JJ1 out...:eek:

hint: Don't actually vote

It makes watching the results easier

:)
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    Ben received something like 52 % and that was with 4 hm's up for eviction. Definatley something amiss...
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Interesting the saying 'in cahoots' springs to mind there.;)
    Twitter is interesting.;)
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you really want to watch Rachel? Come on...
    Dave the scheming, jovial monk and JJ the moody, good looking ozzy involved in a bizarre relationship withanother favourite were always gonna win through. Love them or hate them they were huge characters in the house who provoke a lot of strong emotions.

Rachel is just annoying and loud - she didnt have a role in the house and brought nothing to the table.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    It's not 'rigged' in the sense that producers are falsifying the votes, but the whole eviction process has been irredeemably poisoned by some of the dubious tactics now used by frenetic kiddies to drum up votes, such as seeding social networking sites with "phone (Rachel's number) to win free tickets to the BB Final" or "phone (Rachel's number) to win a 'Corin - I am buzzin' T-shirt" both of which examples I've seen.
    , plus all the crap they pulled to get Ben out.

If the show returns I would rather the public no longer had a say in who leaves, tbh. Let the HMs decide. The era of the fanatical minority 'groupthink' has poisoned the whole process, IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah wasn't Dave supposed to be more hated, it does make you wonder
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO Corin will go this week. :(

She's a shoe in to be nominated - Dave, JJ1, JJ2 and Sam are all possiblities in nominating her. If she doesn't win S&R, I think she'll be out due to being competition and favourite to win. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    IMO Corin will go this week. :(

She's a shoe in to be nominated - Dave, JJ1, JJ2 and Sam are all possiblities in nominating her. If she doesn't win S&R, I think she'll be out due to being competition and favourite to win. :(

If Corin goes then that really will be a nail in the coffin! What the hell is going on here? Something is not right at all!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    People are always going to claim rigged when their favourite is booted out or someone they dispise is saved
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    that does not surprise me in the least if that is correct.

I got through fine
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Interesting the saying 'in cahoots' springs to mind there.;)
    Twitter is interesting.;)

It was all over Twitter last night that people could not get through.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    I think it's a foregone cert that John james will be there till the final week.

I'd *guess* that he probably knew he was going into the house on launch night too, especially after the multiple trips to and from Oz.

The producers will *probably* have told him he was in and safe till the final.

I'd say that's where his arrogance stems from.
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    xTonix wrote: »
    If Rachel was a young, good looking male she wouldn't of gone. Tweenies always spoil shows like BB, X Factor.
    The young giries got a suckin with last years Xfactor winner:D