http://instagram.com/p/dh177TJmIO/#

For AK and other Ali whatsit appreciators. ;):p
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    KitKat21 wrote: »

My love may not be too strong, my first reaction was 'but I don't fancy that mumbling berk off Eastenders' :o chants *bad picture, bad picture, bad picture*

As long as I get my Ben Cohen I'll be fine :D
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I stumbled across that picture yesterday - my first thought was that he looked a bit like Louis Smith :o
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kevin just do your shirt back up love. :rolleyes: And what is that pout? Hahahahahahahahaha!

But I'll put up with him if Alijaz (sp?) is in picture. But why does his fake tan only come 3/4 of way down his arm or is hat the light? :confused:

And by the way, if the producers said no to Rebecca Adlington, this had better be the most stellar line-up the world has ever seen. If they asked Abbey Clancey instead of the Beckster, I'm not going to be a happy bunny. :mad:

Off to Cornwall on Saturday, so may miss so e excitement but meh Vanessa Feltz. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    KitKat21KitKat21 Posts: 4,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First unappreciation of the series - Vanessa bloody Feltz. :rolleyes:

I didn't think after DVO there could be anyone worse but apparently there is!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kmc1978 wrote: »
    You were too busy lusting after Louis to remeber to hate anyone, even DVO... for shame! :p

:eek:

I'm truly ashamed! :o Not! :p

He's let himself go a bit now though! :p

I'm going to do the same over Ben Cohen, I know I am. :o He's going to be more of a dancing wardrobe though, I think, more of a Gavin or Kenny than an Austin.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Two words - Cilla Black, and we've already had far worse - Blulu (although there's no way of calling who would be worse between those two and I NEVER want to see Cilla Black on the show to find out :eek: )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I quite like Vanessa Feltz. :o She was hilarious when she cracked up on CBB. :D but I don't know if she's right for Strictly :confused: she's gobby and no nonsense, and don't know how good she'll be at the fake loviness of the partnerships. Plus, her hubby is lovely. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two words - Cilla Black, and we've already had far worse - Blulu (although there's no way of calling who would be worse between those two and I NEVER want to see Cilla Black on the show to find out :eek: )

I stand corrected! :eek:
    Alli-F wrote: »
    I quite like Vanessa Feltz. :o She was hilarious when she cracked up on CBB. :D but I don't know if she's right for Strictly :confused: she's gobby and no nonsense, and don't know how good she'll be at the fake loviness of the partnerships. Plus, her hubby is lovely. ;)

She'll make Dr Hamela look sane in my opinion! :D
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member

She'll probably manage to make her look sincere too!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stand corrected! :eek:

That's ok. ;) as long as she doesn't go on about the sexual chemistry, we'll be fine. You need one slightly loopy one in there or it's boring, even if they are a love/hate figure.

I'm looking at the positives, she's intelligent and can string a sentence together. That's a step up from Abby Clancey standing there giggling inanely. :p
  • Options
    chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Alli-F wrote: »

Oh, does Vanessa have a nice husband?
    You'd never it know it because she hardly ever mentions him. :D

How many pages have I got to go back to find out who is hinted at being in this year?

Is it true Vanessa Feltz, a hairy biker and Mel C from Spice Girls are confirmed?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, does Vanessa have a nice husband?
    You'd never it know it because she hardly ever mentions him. :D

How many pages have I got to go back to find out who is hinted at being in this year?

Is it true Vanessa Feltz, a hairy biker and Mel C from Spice Girls are confirmed?

Very nearly confirmed is this young man
    http://i2.cdnds.net/11/24/550w_gayspy_ben_cohen_gt_1.jpg

:D
  • Options
    chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member

Never heard of him, but I am willing to study him. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of him, but I am willing to study him. ;)

The sacrifices we make eh? :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Much too hairy for me! :eek:
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me too - hope they keep his chest covered up :eek:
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Camis wrote: »
    Me too - hope they keep his chest covered up :eek:

They might get him to shave... most pros do anyway..
  • Options
    coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have spent some time studying him and can confirm that his hair looks soft and snugly not prickly hence he is just perfectly hairy:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    They might get him to shave... most pros do anyway..

I am willing to take on this awful task, for the good of the show of course ;)
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member

Yeah.... :rolleyes::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow, you're an angel willing to make such a sacrifice for us. :rolleyes::p

He's a virtual cert imo after answering questions on twitter tonight where he refused to answer Strictly and reality show questions. :D Either that or he's a complete tease and that makes me like him more. :D
  • Options
    jiver51jiver51 Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My thoughts exactly, and what with " Fun, Fun,Fun" Lisa presenting the Red Carpet Show, this seris is already off to a bad start, hopefuly it will only improve :(
  • Options
    jiver51jiver51 Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

ARRRGH Please NEVER happen, Tele's are to dear to need a new one every week:mad::mad:
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vanessa left her husband. She lives with a personal fitness trainer, who first trained her (no longer shows but it did work at first) and then moved in with her.

He's a looker but, as far as I know, they are not married yet.

Tall black guy with fabulous legs ;)
This discussion has been closed.