Options

EastEnders - Have Sharon and Kat had any proper scenes?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    I hope DTC extends Ronnies contract, Sharons return episode worked untill her hearing about Pats death, her reaction was rubbish, :D

Since Ronnie and Sharon are there at the same time, why not be creative and take full advantage of the characters,

I agree about her reaction to Pat's death, she just said 'No :eek:' and 'I thought she would be here forever'.

It annoys me because Pat and Sharon were very good friends and Sharon would've been more upset and shocked at hearing she had died since she was away from the Square.

Also, why hasn't Sharon mentioned Johnny Allen to Phil? When she left in 2006, it was partly because of Johnny.
  • Options
    lordo350lordo350 Posts: 3,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon doesn't work without a proper family unit behind her. Just look at 2003-2005, she had: Den, Chrissie, Vicki and Dennis.

This time around none of them are in the show anymore and she is just moping around like a bad smell, and acting like a complete snob. Why have they made her in to a snob? If you watch back to episodes of her from 2004-2005 she was a really nice person and helped people out and was polite and kind. Now she looks down her nose at everyone and claims she is always in the right...

She was brought back as Tanya light as the writers clearly had no idea how to write for her. Because they, somehow, saw a similarity between Sharon and Tanya, instead of putting some proper effort in here, they just made her a shadow of Tanya, one of the most annoying characters ever to appear on the square.

That right there destroyed her from day 1, because all its left her as now is a, frankly, unlikable character going nowhere. I'm too young to remember her first stints, but her 2001-5 one was brilliant. She slotted back into the leading lady phase easily. When she came back, even if it was only for a scene in an episode, you knew stuff was going to happen. And now? We should all be excited to see her interact with Ronnie, the most recent leading lady. It should be filling us with excitement that these two are going to interact. But we all know what's going to happen here. Ronnie will steal the limelight and, in the rare occasion that she doesn't do this, it'll be all about Lauren and her lustful incestuous feelings and woes me problems. There will be no room for Sharon if things keep on the way they are.

I do believe Kat and Sharon shared a scene in the club together with Tanya once (odd mix), but nothing has been mentioned of Zoe. They really, really want to forget resurrecting Den don't they? Ten years ago, Sharon lead the way. It was the start of Shannis, the building of the Watts and Dirty Den was coming back in 2 weeks time.

DTC, it is good Ronnie's back. It's a shame that the show thinks it so desperately needs her when it's had Sharon for a year and completely wasted her, but nothing surprises me anymore. Just don't forget that we have Sharon, Kat, Bianca, Carol and Janine on the square AS WELL AS Ronnie. This really should not be wasted. Just please don't continue the Newman fantasy of counting Lauren among this lot.
  • Options
    Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The character is not Sharon. Not in the slightest.

Has anyone yet though that maybe that is the point? Sharon has got a story line coming up soon, I think we are seeing THIS Sharon for a reason.