2»

Comments

• Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    No sympathy whatsoever.

Incidentally if the big white woman was declared bankrupt how can she afford to be going to The Gambia again?
    I've only just caught up with this programme, that's a good question. Furthermore, although she says she's learnt her lesson and likes the Gambia, why - after all the big heartbreak and life stresses she suffers - of all the countries in the world, would you want to go back to the same place where all of that rubbish came from! It didn't state this in the programme, but she probably went to the same town and resort too.
    As someone on the thread has stated, it's quite obvious she's still got feelings for the guy and it wouldn't surprise me that if she meets him up again, that he would be able to sweet talk her into not blaming him for her bankruptcy.
    That Scots girl was supposedly scared that the Turkish bloke would abduct their kid - so why go on national tv? Why did she even tell him she was pregnant being as she didnt know until after they split up? Just an attention seeker.
    This, this, this! I know she didn't want to show the child's face, but why even show the child anyway??! If he really wanted to come over here to snatch the child, all he would have to do is look for her or her mum and the bright red pushchair!
    As for her mum,I noticed the daughter said she knew nothing about pregnancy/babies.... why the heck not?! Especially when she was heading off to go live over in Turkey, that would have been one of the first things that should have been dealt with.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was beyond cringy. OK so they were duped but why announce it to the world on telly.

That Scots girl was supposedly scared that the Turkish bloke would abduct their kid - so why go on national tv? Why did she even tell him she was pregnant being as she didnt know until after they split up? Just an attention seeker.

The blonde woman who now had a new partner should just get over it and get on with her life instead of whining on national tv.

They were all pretty thick and pathetic and the rough old fat bird surely couldnt think a young fit black man would be interested in her for anything else but her money??:o She wasnt too upset to keep returning to the Gambia tho.

Can't argue with any of this.

I did feel sorry for the woman with the Belgian con man as he did seem to be the most convincing but my sympathy ran out when I found out she's been with her new guy for 8 or 9 years and she's still droning on about it. Move on love or else you'll lose a decent man.

The Scottish girl has the excuse of being young and naive but the older woman who met a Nigerian in The Gambia - WTF was she thinking? Mind you, I went to The Gambia years ago and the place was full of 50 something white women copping off with 25 year old locals - it was pretty nauseating