Ray and cliff Richard

DelicateKittenDelicateKitten Posts: 673
Forum Member
✭✭
Summer holiday was on tv the other day and a young cliff Richard is the spitting image of Ray.

Comments

• ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm old enough to remember Cliff Richard when he was young and he's nothing like Ray apart from the colour of their hair.
  • ladydancer1ladydancer1 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see him in any way like Cliff Richard.:confused:
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    They're both a bit false and annoying, yes.
  • MerityMerity Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a fan of both - but other than the hair - Ray doesnt resemble Cliff in any way - other than they are both talented and brilliant! :)
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't see Ray wanting to be…. associated!
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw this thread and thought it was a Yewtree special
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't particularly like either but comparing Ray to Cliff is just rude to Cliff!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    Summer holiday was on tv the other day and a young cliff Richard is the spitting image of Ray.

Well apparently your viewpoint appears to be a minority, judging from the other answers on this thread, but reading it made me laugh because I'd said exactly the same thing to my mum when we were watching this together the other day!

Cliff was my first crush when I was 13 years old (about 20 years ago now!) and I watched Summer Holiday on constant repeat back then. :D I'm also a big Ray fan and there are definite similarities between the two if you look at Cliff in that movie and Ray now.

Both multi-talented lovely fellas if you ask me. ;-)