• Options
    THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is hot, but the accent is .............. confusing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Her hotness could be all she needs, it's worked for Dannii.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »

Just give it up. All her attempts to be a star have flopped. I saw these desperate attempts at fame coming right after she lied on PSTR. Maybe she should focus on turning her LA drag bar into a profitable business first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She was just a teenager when she lied. X factor could be beautiful Nadine's way forward.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So she'd have to shag Simon then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In the beginning Cowell hired Dannii because she was gorgoeus, same for Nadine hopefully.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the beginning Cowell hired Dannii because she was gorgoeus, same for Nadine hopefully.

In the beginning, Cowell hired Dannii because he wanted to shag her. I can't see Nadine doing that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think she would, but Nadine is talented, so Cowell could just promote her. .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She would be good but i always wanted her to do BGT or The Voice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she'd be amazing but I don't think she'd do it this year with the Girls Aloud reunion coming up it'd be too controversial because of Cheryl. but maybe in the future she'd do a show like this
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gorgeous Nadine should take a judging position despite the controversy.
  • Options
    blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Just give it up. All her attempts to be a star have flopped. I saw these desperate attempts at fame coming right after she lied on PSTR. Maybe she should focus on turning her LA drag bar into a profitable business first.

I presume you're referring to Jesse Metcalfe? and her Insatiable album release, engagement?

Well if Nadine's going to be treated like that then the rest of the celeb's should do that too...

Her going out with Jesse Metcalfe was a genuine relationship. Now knock every other celeb relationship Brad&Angelina, Katie&Tom, Marvin&Rochelle Cheryl&Ashley as fame seeking too...see how ridiculous that sounds. Nadine actually never went on about it too much it was always others asking her, she never was caving attention for it.

She had every right to release an album, thats not fame seeking at all. Now target everyone else from a band releasing solo albums lets start with Beyonce, Robbie, Justin, Cheryl shall we?

Her engagement...she never told the world herself, Scott Mills asked her and she answered with the truth. Yes the timing was convienant but it seemed like a genuine relationship they where together for a while then broke up. This happens all the time, she didn't benefit from it anyway.

Popstars Ireland...yes she lied BUT so what...under new talent show rules you can be even younger and apply so it doesn't really matter. Obviously she wanted it a lot and back then Popstars wasn't a yearly thing it could never have come back so it felt like a one shot. It's no worse than Cheryl's toilet attendant and the whole host of things other celebs go on about it. The fact is even if Popstars the rivals hadn't come along Nadine would have made it. She would have gone no a different reality show and won them over easily. She's vocally carried Girls Aloud these 6 years so deserves some credit. They'd have struggled with radio play in the early days without her, when you hear Nadine's voice you knew it was a Girls Aloud record.

Her album Insatiable was actually very good, i have it and it's a good songwriters album. Her only problem is she doesn't stick with one sound but a variation of styles and sounds/genres and i prefer it as one strong sound so everything sounds cohesive.
    I think she gets more stick then she deserves.

Along with what others are saying, totally can see her being a judge on a talent show one day. It complicates things slightly due to Cheryl as hiring any member of GA would be a diss to her, but she'd be a good choice for The Voice i think.

I'd love a Nadine Piers Morgan Life Stories i think she could talk about everything from her Popstars lie, to her Insatiable flop, her relationship with the girls, Jesse Metcalfe, the Jason saga and how she moved her family buying a bar and running it. Would be good me thinks! :D

Her bar is a successful business, they are not been doing it 4 years for nothing have they, they have a whole staff and her whole family work there. She's done a great thing for a her family effectively. There is a story about a tax bill that hasn't been paid but they must be some reason for that, they'll end up paying it anyway. Maybe they're trying to pay it last minute as interest on that sort of money in a bank account can be significant...she's not poor, she can easily afford to pay it...and it's Nadine's Irish mist not what you called it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadine's voice is not what makes a Girls Aloud song a Girls Aloud song. Otherwise one would think any of her songs off of her Insatiable album is Girls Aloud. I assure you NO one makes that mistake.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nadine wasn't trying to copy Girls Aloud.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nadine wouldn't do it anyway. She doesn't like to do activities outside of music remember ;)
    ....well except ANTM for which she featured for all of three minutes.
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    two pages of nadine... someone must be in the know who's in the shortlist?:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nadine needs to be on a panel, any panel, she's too gorgeous not to be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    two pages of nadine... someone must be in the know who's in the shortlist?:p

Lol, not really, someone just has a really vivid imagination - bordering on delusional :D;)
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As soon as she opens her mouth she'll get fired. And I don't think they've invented live subtitles yet have they?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    As soon as she opens her mouth she'll get fired. And I don't think they've invented live subtitles yet have they?

Lol :D:D
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have a panel of wood in my garden shed..... I wonder if she would find that comfortable !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A global panel with a couple of celebs on it. Obviously not as pretty as Nadine.