Katie Price pregnant with 4th child

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Even way back when she was first pregnant with Harvey, she was on Frank Skinners chat show droning on about he she never uses condoms as she loves the feel of real c*ck (or words to that effect). So it's a miracle that she hasn't got a football teams worth of kids and every dose under the sun

I bet she's not loving it any more. I imagine the shutters have gone up in that department for the duration of the pregnancy. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    There's no way she wasn't pregnant before the wedding, my sister is three months pregnant and she barely has a bump!

I've never really been able to understand accidental pregnancies. Either you're using birth control or you aren't. I know there's a margin of error and mistakes can happen, but for a mistake to happen on the few days a month you're fertile and with a man you've only just started banging is a little bit suspect. I bet she used ovulation tests to see when she was most likely to get pregnant so she could avoid sex with Kevin/Leo/Danny/Gavin when it wouldn't get her any headlines.
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just checked and Krusty was linked to Danny Cipriani over a year ago, in Oct 2011. I believe this was around the time she split with Leo the first time, so unless Cipriani has been an absolute glutton for punishment and been at it with her again recently, I think his name can be safely crossed off the current list of paternity suspects. :D
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Drat. Gotta tick him off the list of suspects then.
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Drat. Gotta tick him off the list of suspects then.

Unless, of course..... he has exceptionally slow swimmers! ;) :eek:
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Oh yes, Gavin Henson. That was December. Where's Jeremy Kyle with his envelope?

:D Shes done this to get back at Alex as well ! If he can go on the Jeremy Kyle Show so can she . :rolleyes:
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    So what about Danny Boy Cipriani ?
    Is he in the frame at all ?
    I think I might start a book on this. Or is that tacky? :rolleyes: Well yes,but then so is the mommy-to-be,so it is fitting.

BANG CLUNK SPLATTT........another broken gaydar at the new kevin/keith/kieron/kieran/kaine twitter avvy. He SO is.

And frankly if it IS KKKKK's then that means she was having unprotected sex VERY early in the 'relationship'.....with a stripper & a diddler to web-cam................ewwww. (we so need a vomit smiley on here).

I forgot about Cipriani :eek: No wonder she called Kelly Brooks fat ! Isn't Kelly back with Danny ? By the way I love this thread has made me chuckle. I can imagine her ringing Pete going "na na na na na"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Hmm this is a close one. She was clearly already pregnant by the time she married kerry katona/jodie marsh's cast off(kieron whose sexuality is questionable btw going by previous stories).
    She flited so quick from one to the other that any of the four men could be suspect.
    I know kieron would marry a turd if it had fame written on it but I strongly recommend a dna test once this cash cow is born.
    This isn't the last hubby or baby for her by a long mile.I reckon a kevin or connor will be the next hubby depending on what name her psychic feels like telling her on the day. Oh well atleast a lucky? nanny somewhere will soon be employed.
    Back to the topic, I'd wager my money on penna or cipriani being the dad or kieron's donated sperm which comes with gagging order btw.
    Is ladbrokes taking any bets yet?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KP and Pete have joint residency of the kids so surely they are with him when she goes on some of her jaunts.

Don't let a fact get in the way of a slagging session on here... I especially love all these experts who claim she is a bad mother .. When none of them live with her so have NO idea what her parenting skills are.. Also when was the last time she did a photo shoot with her kids... You know the ones some claim she "uses" to make money... I think they are looking at the wrong parent here. ..
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    she was on Frank Skinners chat show droning on about he she never uses condoms as she loves the feel of real c*ck

:D:D:D
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she is due end of summer (so say end of August) then she'll already be 13 weeks?

So she's had dating scan and it's OK to announce it.
    Forum Member
    Even way back when she was first pregnant with Harvey, she was on Frank Skinners chat show droning on about he she never uses condoms as she loves the feel of real c*ck (or words to that effect).

And didn't she break gareth gates in when she was pregnant with harvey? Gareth was a virgin at the time so its lucky for her and harvey that she didn't catch an std.
    Somehow i feel harvey and gareth will always have a special connection:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even way back when she was first pregnant with Harvey, she was on Frank Skinners chat show droning on about he she never uses condoms as she loves the feel of real c*ck (or words to that effect).

And didn't she break gareth gates in when she was pregnant with harvey? Gareth was a virgin at the time so its lucky for her and harvey that she didn't catch an std.
    Somehow i feel harvey and gareth will always have a special connection:eek:

I don`t understand why she would catch an std from a virgin. Surely he was the one who was in more danger of that?
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly don't get why she gets so much criticism. She fell pregnant to a man who left and now plays no part in his child's life. Unfortunately she chose a wrongun there. Her marriage with Peter didn't work out, that happens some times, but they had two children. Yes she's been married since then (not including this one), but it's hardly like she's popped out a baby with every man she's been with. Sometimes you have children with people and those relationships don't work out, it doesn't make her some kind of slapper.

Since Peter she was Alex for nearly 2 years, then she was Leandro for a year and a half. This one has been rather rushed, I give you that, but I don't buy into this "She brings all these different men into her childrens lives" stuff.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Brazilian. She would love a baby from a foreign man = guaranteed headlines in other countries.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm this is a close one. She was clearly already pregnant by the time she married kerry katona/jodie marsh's cast off(kieron whose sexuality is questionable btw going by previous stories).
    She flited so quick from one to the other that any of the four men could be suspect.
    I know kieron would marry a turd if it had fame written on it but I strongly recommend a dna test once this cash cow is born.
    This isn't the last hubby or baby for her by a long mile.I reckon a kevin or connor will be the next hubby depending on what name her psychic feels like telling her on the day. Oh well atleast a lucky? nanny somewhere will soon be employed.
    Back to the topic, I'd wager my money on penna or cipriani being the dad or kieron's donated sperm which comes with gagging order btw.
    Is ladbrokes taking any bets yet?

I can`t stand the woman, but this has to be an all time low on the insult post.

As for your wager on Cipriani. You would lose I reckon.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3855351/Katie-Price-enjoys-a-night-of-passion-with-rugby-hunk-Danny-Cipriani.html
    Forum Member
    MsWalker wrote: »

I don`t understand why she would catch an std from a virgin. Surely he was the one who was in more danger of that?

To rephrase:it's lucky that gareth WAS a virgin but had he not been then she would have been in danger of catching a std. Hope this clears things up for you.
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    The Brazilian. She would love a baby from a foreign man = guaranteed headlines in other countries.

Leo is argentinian and yes,i think he has a very high chance of being the absent dad
    Perhaps she told him she was preggers and he bolted faster than you could say cuprinol.
    Forum Member
    MsWalker wrote: »
    I can`t stand the woman, but this has to be an all time low on the insult post.

As for your wager on Cipriani. You would lose I reckon.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3855351/Katie-Price-enjoys-a-night-of-passion-with-rugby-hunk-Danny-Cipriani.html

I think the post is fitting for the person in question.
    So now that Cipriani is off the list of suspects that leaves Penna,Gavin(which is a high possibility that they had sex) and the new rented hubby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we need yet another thread on this? :confused:

It's already being debated on the KP pregnancy thread.
  • PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't let a fact get in the way of a slagging session on here... I especially love all these experts who claim she is a bad mother .. When none of them live with her so have NO idea what her parenting skills are.. Also when was the last time she did a photo shoot with her kids... You know the ones some claim she "uses" to make money... I think they are looking at the wrong parent here. ..

It does not mean that she is a bad mother because she over exposes the children. It is the over exposure of her and her sex exploits. It is not necessary to live with her to know if she is a bad mother, just pick up a paper. How proud will those children be to know that the whole nation know their mother's intimate details. Who she is having sex with and how big their genitals are etc etc.. There are certain things she should keep private for the sake of her children. Plus how many more men are going to live with those children who they think is their new step dad before the next one moves in?
    Forum Member
    Do we need yet another thread on this? :confused:

It's already being debated on the KP pregnancy thread.

TBH I only saw the other thread AFTER I posted this one. Oh well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I honestly don't get why she gets so much criticism. She fell pregnant to a man who left and now plays no part in his child's life. Unfortunately she chose a wrongun there. Her marriage with Peter didn't work out, that happens some times, but they had two children. Yes she's been married since then (not including this one), but it's hardly like she's popped out a baby with every man she's been with. Sometimes you have children with people and those relationships don't work out, it doesn't make her some kind of slapper.

Since Peter she was Alex for nearly 2 years, then she was Leandro for a year and a half. This one has been rather rushed, I give you that, but I don't buy into this "She brings all these different men into her childrens lives" stuff.

Yes, one mistake is usually made allowances for in life, but to keep repeating them like she does? I think not. Especially when young impressionable kids are involved, but then, she only ever thinks of herself.

She has a revolving door policy on her bedroom door and it must be horrendous for the children to see these men coming and going. 18 months here, 6 there - its confusing and upsetting for children to see that happening.

She marries these men with no real knowledge of them because it makes headlines for her and her sense of security is only bolstered when she has someone (semi) permanent in her life and bed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH I only saw the other thread AFTER I posted this one. Oh well.

You posted on the other thread last night at 9.30, but started this thread at 9 am today.......:confused:
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can only imagine the number of guys who passed through her sheets.. poor kids.