VIDEO....Jim and Linda's 'nice' argument: Day 20, Celebrity Big Brother

Comments

• Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aurichie wrote: »
    :o:o:o

I haven't seen it yet but my god he terrifies me as do his defenders on here. Linda is so brave standing up for herself because anything could happen right now. He should have been out last night but rest assured he's gone Friday. Especially after his cocky and arrogant proclamation that he's the winner if he survived the vote last night. Well done Jim. You've never won at anything and you're certainly not going to win this.

ummm, didn't you see this at the bottom of the post you replied to?...
    it said...
    Im joking by the way
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't know either. Which begs the question why do the housemates call her 'mummy' as a nickname?

That was only Dappy, and he only used it once (during Cherrybrandygate) to placate her when she said something about Jim turning him against her or something.
  • Options
    AmberPandaAmberPanda Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    That Linda Nolan is a total nutter >:(
    When she has her leaving interview I don't think Emma can say "here are your best bits" she hasn't had any, Emma will have to say "here are your bad bits" :D
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I didn't know either. Which begs the question why do the housemates call her 'mummy' as a nickname?
    because Linda herself described herself as the mother of the house

they have been in the house a couple of weeks so I wonder how many times she has brought up the subject of her (as the oldest woman) being the 'mother' of the house

If I had a mother like her I would fly the nest as soon as I could
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    LOL what a fricking lunatic.
  • Options
    WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was such a nothing incident which she once again turned into a slanging match. He made her dinner and offered her a knife, that is all. They are living together 24/7 so you would think she could at least be civil. The woman is vile.

Jim should have offered her a big wooden spoon, she really is a malicious bitter woman.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her hatred and and bitterness for jim is immense,she in danger of combusting,and anyone who dares to speak to jim is in danger of her of her wrath as well,as dappy has found out.Extremely mixed up and sad woman.
  • Options
    Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmberPanda wrote: »
    That Linda Nolan is a total nutter >:(
    When she has her leaving interview I don't think Emma can say "here are your best bits" she hasn't had any, Emma will have to say "here are your bad bits" :D

I pray that Linda keeps her bits, good and bad, to herself :blush: ;-)
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some comments saying this won't be shown it better had be it would be typical BB not wanting Jim to win.
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    I don't understand that either, they must be just a pissed off with her constant barking, I'm pissed and only see bits. I would gladly hold that pillow over her face as she sleeps. Maybe she should consider working for the Samaritains :D

http://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/how-our-service-helps/personal-experiences-contacting-samaritans/caller-story
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trebanos wrote: »
    I'm surprised Wonky Donkey is silent. We usually get a ream of posts around this time.

I was wondering the same thing.
  • Options
    Kwazykat61Kwazykat61 Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    Jim Davidson O.B.E.

He received an OBE for his services to charity and has three coveted Showbusiness Personality of The Year' Awards - from the Variety Club of Great Britain; The Grand Order of Water Rats and Comic Heritage.

Highlights of an outstanding career have included five visits to the Falkland Islands, and countless engagements throughout the world entertaining British service personnel. In 1999 he travelled to Macedonia to entertain the Forces and in the same year he founded and became leader of The British Forces Foundation charity which aims to promote the well-being and esprit de corps of service personnel. He continues entertaining the troops in the many hot spots around the world as the demand from the troops continues and, at the moment, this is at an unprecedented level.

http://www.jimdavidson.org.uk/page-about.php

Excellent response JennyUK :)
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trebanos wrote: »
    I'm surprised Wonky Donkey is silent. We usually get a ream of posts around this time.

Me too, not that I read them anymore the format is not easy to read.
  • Options
    vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    You are joking are you not ?
    garrion wrote: »
    Actually after having studied the video in great detail the way Jim turned and then breathed just before he spoke the first word was clear provocation which he then followed up by showing her the knife which in any court would constitute threatening behaviour, he then turned away and breathed again

All his actions clearly show he was entirely to blame and should apologise to Linda

I thing your trying to get a reaction here garrion, there is no way there are two deluded people in this would, would you like a smaller knife you might find it easier or words to that effect, means simply that, if your really think that Jim was threatening her, then Linda needs help
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vanora wrote: »
    I thing your trying to get a reaction here garrion, there is no way there are two deluded people in this would, would you like a smaller knife you might find it easier or words to that effect, means simply that, if your really think that Jim was threatening her, then Linda needs help

I would suggest garrion was only joking!;-)

But yes, Linda definately does need help.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member

Oh vanora shame on you :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    How gutted will she be when she is evicted and realises She made him the winner ?

I wish she could be in unto the end, just a constant thorn in JD's side. It's so much fun watching her wage her one woman feud in ever more desperate and petty fashion.

Still, her ridiculous moaning in the first few days about how when she threw Jim's pillows on the floor at his feet and he responded with "do you want me to trample on them?", was indication enough that here is a woman who could feel victimised by, and stir up fuel for a fight out of, absolutely anything whatsoever.
  • Options
    Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish she could be in unto the end, just a constant thorn in JD's side. It's so much fun watching her wage her one woman feud in ever more desperate and petty fashion.

Still, her ridiculous moaning in the first few days about how when she threw Jim's pillows on the floor at his feet and he responded with "do you want me to trample on them?", was indication enough that here is a woman who could feel victimised by, and stir up fuel for a fight out of, absolutely anything whatsoever.

I don't want her in until the end. It'll be nice to see Jim in the house without Linda there, for whatever little time there is left.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Jim, why can she not just move on fgs.

What I found interesting about that convo was hearing Jim say...and Linda admit that she has done no cooking whatsoever since she has been in there.:o How the **** has she managed that and yet according to her supporters on here she has cooked all the time.;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Linda was busy cutting or carving something, and wanted a smaller knife to do it with - as Dappy confirmed "yes, she was going to do that" - so Jim, who had been holding one, placed it on the counter top near her.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »

What I found interesting about that convo was hearing Jim say...and Linda admit that she has done no cooking whatsoever since she has been in there.:o How the **** has she managed that and yet according to her supporters on here she has cooked all the time.;-)

Another big fat lie then;-)
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »

I did not know that she hadn't done any cooking.

I have seen Linda's supporters say on here so many times that she has and in fact gave the impression that she was the main cook in the house.

Very surprised at that.

I cannot view the video,so thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't find it in the least bit 'fun'. It's pathetic that a woman who once had a happy and successful career in show-business and brought up a family should have become such a bitter self-pitying old crone before she's even turned 60.:(
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    I don't find it in the least bit 'fun'. It's pathetic that a woman who once had a happy and successful career in show-business and brought up a family should have become such a bitter self-pitying old crone before she's even turned 60.:(

Linda doesn't have any children.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,552
    Forum Member
    Well the Nolans were once big in Japan. So there :D:D:D:D:D

Well with the Nolans 'Once' is enough in any country.

I really hope she is out this week. Vile, bitter and a total nutter >:(